PDA

View Full Version : PP Fights

hudsonbeck
19-11-03, 16:35
I just started to look for some action again in PP with my new PE.
Its official: I suck at PP

I got killed by the damn cops like 4 times!

But now i understand that there is a technique???? That there is a bug???? It has something to do with who pulls their gun first?

I must admit that most of my experiance is in the open or non-PP areas so it was suprising to me to learn this.

I think i agree with others not that PP cops should be removed or severely re-worked.

Is this true about the "feature"?

Hudson

nonamebrandeggs
19-11-03, 16:46
Don't hit the NCPs and don't fight where cops can see you. If you get shot zone immidiatly into the sewers.

Jesterthegreat
19-11-03, 16:47
having your weapon out will get you killed... so obviosly the earlier a guy draws, the sooner the cops will lay into him. other than that... keep weapons out of sight of copbots, and zone if you think one is attacking you O_o

{MD}GeistDamnit
19-11-03, 16:48
pp fights suck so much, all anyone ever does is zone hop :/

Oath
19-11-03, 16:49
Originally posted by {MD}GeistDamnit
pp fights suck so much, all anyone ever does is zone hop :/

Only when your around..............bastard.............:lol: :lol:

Evil monkey.

ezza
19-11-03, 16:51
ive had some good fights in PP of late, only time it becomes zone hopping is when theres a PPU about, then as soon as i see the blue para spam its run to the zone line.

hudsonbeck
19-11-03, 16:57
from what i understand....
runner A pulls his weapon, shoots (Cops yell at him).
Runner B pulls his weapon to fire back (Cops still pissed dont realize its a different runner and blast away).

This explains why i get shot the second i pull my weapon. No warnings most of the time.

Hudson

ezza
19-11-03, 16:59
your understanding is correct

Scikar
19-11-03, 17:04
Originally posted by ezza
ive had some good fights in PP of late, only time it becomes zone hopping is when theres a PPU about, then as soon as i see the blue para spam its run to the zone line.

Or when outnumbered 4:1. :)

ezza
19-11-03, 17:19
Originally posted by Scikar
Or when outnumbered 4:1. :)

oh yeah that as well:p