PDA

View Full Version : Where is CA!

MkVenner
19-11-03, 02:38
Look i dont mean to blow my own trumpet but where are al the rest of the CA clans. Alright we (Imposing Order) might b small and we might not b that important but can u honestly name another CA clan that reguarly takes ops. The Templars are alwayse out there as well as a few other TT clans, CM, mainly 101st r there as well.

Im not knocking the other CA clans, far from it, but if i was the only person on in my clan and 50TG attacked one of our ops, I wouldnt know a single CA clan to contact, id contact Templars but not because they're beter. Because they've gotten out there and got stuck in. We can do that to, we're the pebbles now we need the avalanche!

\\Fényx//
19-11-03, 02:43
uhm saturn right ?

Theres a few on pluto if that helps. . . :lol:

ezza
19-11-03, 02:51
its common knowledge that CA suck,even on pluto :p

a lot of the good CA pvpers moved onto other factions, i was originally CA now im BD(via crahn and CM) but cos CA were always so shite and didnt seem interested in PvP a lot just moved on to other factions

edit: its taken Templars quite a while to get to where they are now they have built up to this.

to expect CA to become good over night is not gonna happen.

IF imposing order are still around and fighting in a month or 3s time then you will proberbly see that your clan will be better PvPers and other CA clans will start to rise. gotta stick at it really

BaDDaSS
19-11-03, 03:06
Theres also =UF= :D

Maarten
19-11-03, 12:06
Come to Uranus, CA has quite a few good clans there.

Cubico
19-11-03, 13:14
I assume that people tend to go to Anti-City factions because they want to be on the DOY side when its available.

Beside from this, if people want to have a more challenging life, they should go to CA or another City-friendly faction.
All these runners which change faction just because that faction has the most players and owns most part of the map.
If you want to be left alone, then join Protopharma. They dont have much enemies and are even neutral to TG.

KK should work on some dynamic game mechanics which allow them to adjust the faction balances. Maybe the more people in one faction the less money they get from PvM or whatever.

Just my opinion, k?

ezza
19-11-03, 13:16
its not that CA dont have the runners, its just they dont have the high level runners.

\\Fényx//
19-11-03, 13:31
Originally posted by ezza
its not that CA dont have the runners, its just they dont have the high level runners.

Thats true... Alot of people may start as CA etc, get easy levelin as a newb inside the city, then change over so they get access to places like CRP and Gaya. . .

Traxus
19-11-03, 14:03
Yes. CA contains mostly runners who consider themselves factionless or are not willing or able to invest into the common goals of CA.

But, maybe Shard's plan for the Division works out well. So, if you are a disgruntled CA runner on Saturn, you might contact Shard/Division and join that clan, it is a large size clan in making.

I am a CA high end runner, and did my far share of combat against TG/Crahn/BD in the past, but it was most times impossible to get a strong enough combat forge together.

ezza
19-11-03, 14:12
back when i was CA there were a few of us that really wanted to PvP, but the majority of the faction did not, the few of us would fight enemy, but sadly the clan on the whole did not, so i drifted away from CA again(since it was my second stint in V Nox who where large CA clan at time)then i know people like Scikar and Stigmata both went TG, a few other notable CA guys who were all high level are now Mercs(who are kinda the cities fighting faction, though not really city faction)

maybe if we had been let loose a bit more i recon a number of us would still be fighting for CA......but we aint so there ya go:p

now adays i shoot CA on sight;)

Jesterthegreat
19-11-03, 14:16
Originally posted by Maarten
Come to Uranus, CA has quite a few good clans there.

lol... i dont want this to sound like a flame but i cant name a single good CA clan on uranus... all i can think of is rangers O_o

now i got nothing against them (well not much) but i wouldnt call them particually good

Yalson
19-11-03, 14:58
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
lol... i dont want this to sound like a flame but i cant name a single good CA clan on uranus... all i can think of is rangers O_o

now i got nothing against them (well not much) but i wouldnt call them particually good

err slight contradiction there

anyway i could defend my clan here and discuss the situation on uranus but that would be a bit off topic

so i'll just say this - ALL THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT CITY ADMIN TO FIGHT FOR ENEMY FACTIONS YOU ARE FORGIVEN!!!! COME BACK AND JOIN RANGERS ON URANUS!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

El_MUERkO
19-11-03, 15:02
Come to Pluto where CA make faces at all the other factions :D

Jesterthegreat
19-11-03, 15:03
contradiction?

i said i couldnt name a good one then said IMHO you werent that good. so i could name you, but i dont consider you good.

anyway thats just my opinion after one of the founders (i forget the name) randomly PK'd me as a noob... and i know at least one guy in your clan who attacks TT's in PP1...

i think the guy that was attacked (and killed your clannie) talked to you about that incident actually lol, a TT clan leader...

yeah anyway as i said i try not to hold grudges etc... but i never see you in hard PvP and i dunno of any ops you ever hold? now i am not goin on my ego here. i dont claim to be the best PvPer at all. i dont claim that my clan is the best in the world... however i do like my clan and will be stickin with it.

anyway - my point is that IMHO there are no CA clans that stand out

evs
19-11-03, 15:12
Heh i have a new char on uranus im playing and he's CA.

Quite a few CA runners, even high level - but mainly in unknown smaller 'ive seen one of them once' clans, or certainly clans that dont own ops.

Tbh its always easier joining a faction and a clan who holds a factory or lab - as you can level your sub stats easier, or esp in the case of newbie constructors / ressers - the +50 bonus for being in that clan is immense and too much to ignore.

there's too many pro's in neocron for joining a powerful faction / clan - being an individual or different just gets you repeatedly ganked.

At least in planetside for joining the weaker faction you got more xp......

Yalson
19-11-03, 15:22
random PKing is not ranger's style.

someone attacking TTs?? news to me, maybe you're getting confused with someone else. I would kick any of my members who admitted to that (unless they had a very good reason to attack).

yeah we've not held OPs for a while - so what? we're a small clan and currently our allies / friendly clans choose to ally with our enemies.

Jesterthegreat
19-11-03, 15:32
Originally posted by Yalson
random PKing is not ranger's style.

someone attacking TTs?? news to me, maybe you're getting confused with someone else. I would kick any of my members who admitted to that (unless they had a very good reason to attack).

yeah we've not held OPs for a while - so what? we're a small clan and currently our allies / friendly clans choose to ally with our enemies.

lol

1. rangers style or not... UK/USA rangers PK'd me back when i was a noob... repeatedly

2. it happened. one of your members attacked the leader of Underworld, and i was under the impression he told you about the member in question, but i may be wrong. i know the Underworld leader in real life and was sittin behind him watching it all happen on his PC. i wont give out names, i dunno if he is still in clan, and i think he either is an exploiter or has the same name as one...

3. as i said. i am not in a big OP clan, so i dont care, i was mearly pointing out that you are a little known clan. although tbh you are the only CA clan i could name. i do pride myself with knowing whats going on on Uranus. i do know 75% of the server (at least) on a friendly or neutral basis.

i have nothing against your clan at all. all i am saying is my personal opinion. i am sure its not my clans opinion / its prolly not the community opinion. etc etc.

Yalson
19-11-03, 15:38
PM / contact me ingame i don't know what the hell you're on about. Underword are friends of ours, we have fought at OP wars together many times.

Jesterthegreat
19-11-03, 15:39
i know your friends with them. i may PM you ingame if i get on later... otherwise the Underworld leader in question was 'Typhoon' who you prolly know is Cerbitank etc. he knows what happened.

i wont name your clanny here for obv reasons but i dunno if ill be on later

Oath
19-11-03, 15:42
Me...........says.............poo.

Jesterthegreat
19-11-03, 15:43
thanks for that oath... :p

yeah so Yal? any other CA clans active on Uranus anymore?

TheDuckMan
19-11-03, 15:50
(Saturn)

Ok here are my points of view on what TT and CA have become:

1.) They have gotten really lame. Rezzkilling and placing turrents while stealthing around to win there fights.

2.) Somone mentioned Shard was incharge of Division. That originally wasnt the plan when Swift Justice merged with Division to form Imposing Order. It was supposed to be a coucil that made the decisions and I was orginally apart of that. And when someone objected to what the two leaders (not to mention names but it wasnt me even though i was supposed to help) the two would say "your objections have been noted for future reference". Trust me on this because I once like CA and I was the one that went to Shard about it in the first place.

3.) CA (Reeza) is supposed to be evil in the story. And the Twilight Gaurdian is supposed to be the freedom fighters that will liberate the city of neocron. So RPers that want to be good guys go TG. But i guess it depends on how you look at the story line.

4.) People like MKvenner that wonder stuff like this never actually find the skilled players they're looking for in their faction and look into other factions for the skill.

5.) This seemed to be a real problem in CA and "Turrent Technologies": Organization and the use of faction chat. There didnt seem to be any organization, for example when i joined TG, they had a post in faction about the master KOS list (I was on there, heh, go me) and they also had posts regaurding the new faction counseller and so on. Also faction chat is used alot (compared to the other factions i've seen). Small things like that i think make a huge difference between CA and TG.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well thats all i can think of off hand. Heh thats gotta be the longest post i ever wrote. Sorry if I made any spelling errors or something doesnt make sense. Just gimme a PM or something and I'll correct myself.

~/Duck

Jesterthegreat
19-11-03, 15:52
there are no good guys and bad guys... its all relative to your 'side'...

Yalson
19-11-03, 15:54
yeah some - there's Ronins (though some of their members defected to us recently:cool: ) and a few others. I must say recently I've been too wrapped up in my own clan to notice much else going on

Jesterthegreat
19-11-03, 15:56
ah yeah, i forgot ronins were back again >.<

TheDuckMan
19-11-03, 15:58
there are no good guys and bad guys... its all relative to your 'side'...

If thats how you see the story line.... not everyone has the same point of views, see what i am gettin at there?'

Some people could read the story line and say, "That meen old reeza, copbots shouldnt kill people, thats meen... TO ARMS - TO ARMS!!!" Or someone else could say, "Those Twilight Gaurdians need to be put in their place. CA for me!". It just seems to me that the story leens towards CA as the bad guys. Thats the point I was trying to get at.

Jesterthegreat
19-11-03, 16:01
the story leans towards no side unless you support one side...

and who would go all out and claim to be bad guys trying to destroy the government when you could claim to want to liberate it.

whatever faction you ask is always the good guy O_o

what you said
Some people could read the story line and say, "That meen old reeza, copbots shouldnt kill people, thats meen... TO ARMS - TO ARMS!!!" Or someone else could say, "Those Twilight Gaurdians need to be put in their place. CA for me!". kinda backs what i said lol... its all about what dies you like / how you read it. no one can be termed 'good guys' or 'bad guys'.

TheDuckMan
19-11-03, 16:04
the story leans towards no side unless you support one side...

Thats sorta what i said. I meen supporting a side would mean that you think that faction is the good one (unless you wanted to be evil). But no matter how you see it one side is the bad side and one side is the good side o_O

Selendor
19-11-03, 16:33
Ok then, some remarks:

I don't care what reputation CA has, it has the potential to be a larger influence on the servers. It always has. It is people like those above that RUN AWAY, looking for the easy way out, looking for someone else to do all the work for them that causes this supposed weakness. I won't group you all in this category as people might leave for many reasons.

CA is the enemy? Impossible to say that, its pure opinion based on roleplaying beliefs. I believe that CA and the pro-city clans are the force of good in Neocron, and when I look at the type of runners who flock to the other side I feel I can back that up. As I have stated before, if we ever actually see DOY and you've all gone anti-city factions, then there will be no game, you'll have no one to fight.

To all you people that run off to TG so that you can declare how you 'pwn' us 'noob' city runners all the time - well good riddance, I don't ever want to see you back in CA.

If you want to challenge yourself, if you want to fight for the underdogs, if you want to make a difference , and if you have a sense of honour, then perhaps CA is for you. Contact me, and join our side. To those that are in CA at the moment on any server, and feel like the game is built to make them the fall guys, hold fast, level hard, and together we can make a difference.

Finally, to anyone making personal remarks about specific clans on Saturn, take it in game please, or onto the roleplaying forum. Duckman, I refuse to be drawn into a flame war on the forums, please dm in game and we can discuss your views (something you didn't do when you abandoned our faction). And as for the Tangent Turrets remark - it is a valid combat tactic made necessary if a defending side is outnumbered. I see no problem with it, in fact I have died to many a TG turret at ops before, heheh.

Oath
19-11-03, 16:42
City will never be a big faction, even though they should......

simply, no-one wants to be the 'OMFG LAW ABIDORZ!' i left city, cos *i was part of rangers but some shit happened* from an RP perspective, i didnt like them.

ezza
19-11-03, 16:43
well Sel im guessing your running away comments are directed at the duckman, but seeing as i also left CA, im gonna respond.

you see it as running away, but then when noone used to want to fight in the faction, what can they do.

I could count the CA PvPers on one hand(maybe 2 if im pushed:D )

CA were always to passive not wanting to fight the enemy, yeah sure you do now, though as it is ive found my home on saturn now so wouldnt return.

but when there are only a few who would want to fight, its like whats the point, you try and go get em, but when people,even in the same clan dont want to fight then id get despondant and disalusioned with the clan/faction.

as i said above IO willbecome a good clan if they stick it out, though of course they have to last out that time and keep building up.

only thing that would get me back as CA atm is if sci,stig,dynamight etc all went CA and wanted to start a PvP clan, baring that id stay as BD, you want a challange, go BD, enemies with 3/4 of the people on the server and having less runners than most.

meh anyways im rambling now so err there ya go

Selendor
19-11-03, 16:48
Fair points Ezza, its a shame I never knew you well when we were in Vnox.

Yalson
19-11-03, 16:51
Originally posted by Oath
City will never be a big faction, even though they should......

simply, no-one wants to be the 'OMFG LAW ABIDORZ!' i left city, cos *i was part of rangers but some shit happened* from an RP perspective, i didnt like them.

:rolleyes:

whats with the rangers bashing? if you had an RP issue with us maybe you could have said so to my face

SnotNosedBrat
19-11-03, 17:10
@ duckman- www.kleenex.com

please i have screenshots of new dawn and rough ryders
(i won't say who but he knows *cough Grant Mine*) dropping turrets in the underground as we were taking their ops. i also have screens of rough ryders stealthing and dropping the actual turret package on the floor (guess he didnt know how to drop turrets, in any case was hilarious on TS cause i think i laughed so hard i forgot to shoot him when he unstealthed)

EDIT: as for organization - its called teamspeak, too many spies to start yelling everything out on faction chat. Certain clans have known FA alts and certain TT people are known TG alts. Its pure stupidity that they use faction chat.

turrets aren't the issue here and neither are templars

as far as i see it Reeza is supposed to be a dictator and a fairly evil one. However, City Admin still stands for some good. So they are part the bad guy and part the good guy. TG is the same way.

CA on saturn has the potential to become strong. Imposing Order has fought off TG without allies before. Shard/sarduin etc. are very worthwhile in fights. What they might need is a bit more organization, but that will come with experience and time.

CA will get there.

Scikar
19-11-03, 17:12
Originally posted by Selendor
Fair points Ezza, its a shame I never knew you well when we were in Vnox.

Don't you remember Richard Deckard from early retail?

Anyway, I left CA because I was in the only major CA clan at the time (V-Nox), there was something of a leadership crisis going on, and I couldn't see anyone capable of filling in the gap, but as long as it continued the rules were that we were passive, I could only fight someone if I was threatened, even if they were enemies, which meant 90% of the time I was getting shot in the back. I wasn't going to sit there and whine about the rules until I got my own way, instead I was given an opportunity to join MiG and maybe learn a bit about high level PvP, so I took it.

I don't see a reason to go back to CA. I would be happy to go back and help bring CA up to the same fighting standard as TG, but the fact is, the vast majority of CA don't even want to be. I'm not willing to work my sympathy all the way back up to +50 to switch back, then I get the first week where I'm seen as a TG spy, the next 2 weeks where I have to prove myself, and then go through all the bickering which has always blighted the city factions. I'm sorry but until CA shows they have the desire to fight at the top level I'm staying away.

SypH
19-11-03, 17:26
Originally posted by SnotNosedBrat
@ duckman- www.kleenex.com

please i have screenshots of new dawn and rough ryders
(i won't say who but he knows *cough Grant Mine*) dropping turrets in the underground as we were taking their ops. i also have screens of rough ryders stealthing and dropping the actual turret package on the floor (guess he didnt know how to drop turrets, in any case was hilarious on TS cause i think i laughed so hard i forgot to shoot him when he unstealthed) And I have screenies of your clan doing the same quite recently, but what can you do? Unless the GM's make it impossible to do, people are always going to do it (placing turrets in the underground and outside ops).

I left CA when a mate who had helped me alot in my early days of neocron asked me to. No other reason. Not because TG are all powerful ownz0rs or anything (I could have went to TT or CM for that also). That and CA was doing sod all at the time.

ezza
19-11-03, 17:28
if CA were really the bad guys id be there now:D

SnotNosedBrat
19-11-03, 17:33
Originally posted by SypH
And I have screenies of your clan doing the same quite recently, but what can you do? Unless the GM's make it impossible to do, people are always going to do it (placing turrets in the underground and outside ops).

I left CA when a mate who had helped me alot in my early days of neocron asked me to. No other reason. Not because TG are all powerful ownz0rs or anything (I could have went to TT or CM for that also). That and CA was doing sod all at the time.

im not saying we haven't done it (honestly i didn't mind them doing it and i am not doing anything with the screenshots) it was more to counteract duckman's excuse that he quit us due to turret dropping and rezz killing (using rezz killing to win makes no sense, they are already dead)

as selendor said, when your outnumbered turrets are a huge help, and a viable tactic. if you are at a point where your in the underground having to drop turrets in a fight, you've basically lost anyways so its not a big deal (though it would be hilarious to see it actually kill off the attacking force)

SypH
19-11-03, 17:36
I wasnt saying it was a bad thing either btw. I only got pics of them by chance when I was taking pics at the op war at Jeriko the other night and one of the turrets started attacking me (LE'd runner=/). The only reason I didnt like the turrets outside the op was that they stopped me getting some screenies from the side of the defender=/

SnotNosedBrat
19-11-03, 17:39
oh yea now i remember you :)

saw ya at the massacre at tezla too :O

SypH
19-11-03, 17:42
Had to get my screenies=D Just a shame everytime I go to watch a fight and get screenies I get accused of exploiting, "OMG I saw you repair that tank!!! LE exploiter!!!" Which is funny cause I have just enough repair to fix a tl 30 weapon=D

SnotNosedBrat
19-11-03, 17:46
lol

thats mainly because LE's at ops (especially before/after a fight) are spying :|

SypH
19-11-03, 17:49
Yer=/ I wanted to get some after battle pics of you lot all at the op, but a few people shouted some stuff at me in german, all I could understand was exploiter, so I thought bugger it if I'm going to be accused of cheating, and shouted over faction you were going to Krupp.......didnt know were you were heading, I just thought it'd be funny to have half of TG turn up at Krupp=D

Oath
19-11-03, 18:39
Originally posted by Yalson
:rolleyes:

whats with the rangers bashing? if you had an RP issue with us maybe you could have said so to my face
:lol: i didnt have a rp issue with you guys, i told ya i wubb wou.

and im not bashing you im just being honest, as you already know i left cos of certain members of your clan, i've made no secret of it.

And my issues are with cityadmin, not the rangers, althout............again some members, have been added to meh uber kos list :lol:

through GR ganking, abuse, generally being n00b's.

But, i'll keep it ingame next time.

Sorry.

BTW when i put things in stars its usually info, and should be read seperately from anythinjg else :p

Vid Gamer
19-11-03, 19:43
CA has always been a weak Faction on Pluto (I dunno' about other servers).

MkVenner
19-11-03, 21:41
Fooking hell, i posted this last night, i have a look when i come home from work and i cant keep up.

K here goes...i shuda been more clear, i meant on Saturn, i neva played AT ALL on any other servers, but i have only been playin a month today.

ATM CA arent stron, but we can be, when a new player joind NC 2/3 of the time they'll choose CA. If we can keep those players in CA then we would become strong. IO need to b more organised yeah, but we are getting there. And i will stick to CA on Saturn, because, ok BD might have 3/4 of the factions as OFFICIAL enemies, but does it truly work out as that.

PS Teamspeak sucks, Ventrillo is soooo mutch better

TheDuckMan
19-11-03, 21:49
Originally posted by Selendor
Ok then, some remarks:

I don't care what reputation CA has, it has the potential to be a larger influence on the servers. It always has. It is people like those above that RUN AWAY, looking for the easy way out, looking for someone else to do all the work for them that causes this supposed weakness. I won't group you all in this category as people might leave for many reasons.

CA is the enemy? Impossible to say that, its pure opinion based on roleplaying beliefs. I believe that CA and the pro-city clans are the force of good in Neocron, and when I look at the type of runners who flock to the other side I feel I can back that up. As I have stated before, if we ever actually see DOY and you've all gone anti-city factions, then there will be no game, you'll have no one to fight.

To all you people that run off to TG so that you can declare how you 'pwn' us 'noob' city runners all the time - well good riddance, I don't ever want to see you back in CA.

Please selendor. Please understand the difference between running away and giving up. What I did was purely give up on you guys.

Originally posted by SnotNosedBrat
(guess he didnt know how to drop turrets, in any case was hilarious on TS cause i think i laughed so hard i forgot to shoot him when he unstealthed)

That has no relevence to any point i was trying to prove and if you wish to flame me. DM me in game anytime. I'll be happy to talk to you. heh and like i said... TT = Turrent Technologies

MkVenner
19-11-03, 21:54
ok Duck what u sed about people like me not finding the Skill in CA and going to others, have u not realised that people like me might want to BE that skill in CA.

And Duck, u gave up yeah, but u ran away as well, yeah maybe shard didnt listen to your ideas but to b honest m8 i never heard u voice any ideas when Shard was on, it was always like: "U know what would b a good idea" or " U know what Shard outta do"

TheDuckMan
19-11-03, 22:07
Ok first off... MK who are you to say how I spend my 10 dollars a month? If I want to go TG... then me and my 10 dollars a month are gonna pay TG a visit.

Ok lemme try to cover everything you said in a few sentences.
1.) your not the skill of CA, trust me
2.) I wasnt able to give ideas and neither was any of the other war generals, morrow realized it, wonder why know one else is.
3.) I didnt run, i gave up like i specifically said.

I'll finish up on this post when i get home....

MkVenner
19-11-03, 22:12
Ok ok i never sed i WAS the skill, i sed i wanted to b it, and i know of quite a few others.

And what u mean u wasnt abel to give ideas, i been in the clan 3months and 6 days and i've already created a whole new wel...thing, i dont wanna saycoz its a bit sensative atm till we get the creases ironed out.

And im not trying to dictate how u spend your money, and if you want to pay to be TG then thats fair enuff. But in MY opinion u ran away. ATM u would own me in pvp, but if u called me out i would stil come coz i stand up for what i beleive in. TG atm own CA one on one (no TT, CM or what eva) u ran from the weak so u could b the strong

TheDuckMan
19-11-03, 22:54
OK MKvenner plz understand this and put your opinions beside. Forget that I am TG and your CA and just listen.

1.) You dont understand my history in CA. Before you accuse me of running away plz talk to me in the game. I'm getting on in about 15 minutes. Just send me a DM.

2.) I didnt go TG to be strong. I went TG because I had no other place to go because TT and CA werent very pleased with me. And well templars, apparently instead of trying to get members to come back to there clan they just laugh at people. They have some kind of fetish with tissues. One of the members must run kleenex or something? Anyways TG isnt what I expected. There not the mean old people you guys thought.

3.) I was once like you, I would fight TG's even though my little PE was rank /40 and couldnt kill a thing. I understand where your coming from and why your backing CA up so much.

But dude, you gotta, and well not just you... alot of people need to realize just because someone leaves your faction because they dont like it, its not the end of the world. Get over it. I posted in here to express my views on CA and why I thought there was not very many skilled players in it. But then it got out of hand because the people that have a problem with what a bit of computer data (my character moving to TG) does had to whine about it. I am done posting in this thread... And I advise everyone else to drop it because this topic will only create more argument and no one likes to argue. So enoy....

~/Duck

MkVenner
19-11-03, 23:15
I agree with Ducks last post, this should end now

Whitestuff
19-11-03, 23:29
Imposing Order will be around for a while, I'll see to that.

I just wish people would stop saying CA sucks. It doesn't suck. It is no different from any other faction. What I think brings the CA down is the fact that KK named it a "good starting faction" so the player base in it is essentially n00bish. Even high lvl players who are in CA are prolly playing on their perfected *insert enemy faction here* alts because their CA player is high, but it was their first character and it isn't set up right or whatever.

And Imposing Order was set up (originally as The City Admin Division) to stop this rubish about CA not wanting to PvP. Since our beginning we have made it a point to participate in OP wars and fight duels in PP. We have over 100 members, but for some reason they are never on, so it seems as though we are small. Its hard to fight and be effective and make impressions when the enemy has most of the player base.

I think it should be more like D&D where you choose good or evil with the random shades of grey in between, but it seems KK made all of the factions "grey" with no real good guys or bad guys.

Maybe I should have read Duck's post but here goes even though he won't read it:

Duck, you should have started the "skill" in CA. We are trying to build up good reputations because, yes, CA has been thoroughly trashed by the players in it. We are trying to change that. That is the whole point of our clan, that is why it was set up, and that is why I don't think you should have left. But you are right, its ur 10 bucks and its ur decision. Good luck m8, I would hate to see you on the battlefield, but lets hope ur PPU is as good as mine. ;)

MkVenner
19-11-03, 23:36
yeah, IO was The Division, then Swift Justice joined and it became Justice Division for like a day and then a few other small clans joined and it became Imposing Order

and on a closing note with Duck. I still have massive respect for you, you were, when i joined, on of the ones who took me under their wing, if it wasnt for the likes of u, XF, Shard etc i wouldnt b where i am today, it was just a shock when u chose TG...

ezza
19-11-03, 23:48
heh its funny i remember when a certain clan called Blood Brothers were CA, with guys like Syreus, with Slit Wrist, Yeti(?) all guys like that were in CA kicking BD/TG ass in PP.

id love to see CA fighting in PP, as long as its without PPUs

SnotNosedBrat
19-11-03, 23:53
CA on saturn has been a worthwhile ally

and they are only going to improve

like i said, they are getting there

Whitestuff
19-11-03, 23:59
Thanks snotnosedbrat. I appreciate that compliment very much.

@Ezza- I will fight ya once my tank is near cap seeing as how my alts are a Resser and an APU (who would be caught dead without a PPU I am afraid).

@MkVenner- You are a great asset to our clan Mk. I appreciate your support in all this matter.

@Duck- Man you know me. I will always have respect for you and I hope I get some in return.

Haxxor
20-11-03, 00:37
Changing from a Faction to enemy Faction is the worst thing a runner can do. The only the reason someone does it is beacuase they want to be on the stronger side proving they arent good players. :angel:

ezza
20-11-03, 03:01
Originally posted by WhiteKrAkRBOi

@Ezza- I will fight ya once my tank is near cap seeing as how my alts are a Resser and an APU (who would be caught dead without a PPU I am afraid).

ill be waiting;)

MkVenner
20-11-03, 08:54
Originally posted by WhiteKrAkRBOi
@MkVenner- You are a great asset to our clan Mk. I appreciate your support in all this matter.
[/B]

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:p