PDA

View Full Version : patch #160

t0tt3
19-11-03, 01:41
hmm yes... I admit a IRL friend started and wanted me in so im back :rolleyes: Anyway need some help patch 160 is kinda fucked up imo....

d/l it then auto d/l starts to d/l it again... then when it reach 100% XP crashes and the auto d/l quits... then again i need to d/l the gay patch cant just put it in the patch folder either.. whats the prob o_O :(

Oath
19-11-03, 01:44
delete 159

and redownload it via the launcher.

should fix it............i think

ezza
19-11-03, 01:44
think you have to delete either 159 160 or both, but i did have to delete at least one of them when i reinstalled

meh beaten to it

-FN-
19-11-03, 01:47
Why do I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone?

Patch #160 Threads...
Where are the Kamis? Threads...
Resist Setup Threads...
X-Mas Patch Threads...

I'm tired. I haven't slept much, but these just seem like all reeeealy old topics to me heh.

Omnituens
19-11-03, 01:49
why doesnt anyone ever pay attention

GET THE NEW LAUNCHER BEFORE PATCHING!

it works fine then! no errors!

it says US patch, but its actually for UK too

Nidhogg
19-11-03, 01:50
Just to reinforce your sense of deja-vu, I usually post this about now...

Please download the updated launcher (ftp://ftp.neocron.com/retailpatches/NeocronLauncher.exe) to resolve this problem. The updated launcher also address one or two other similar problems.

N

t0tt3
19-11-03, 01:52
well FN ^^ smartass try to search for #160 and look what u see.....

The search term you specified (160) is under the minimum word length (4) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer.
If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

ezza
19-11-03, 01:53
you can do a wild card search my putting * at beginning and end

then you can search for words or whatever under 3 didgets in length

Nidhogg
19-11-03, 02:00
-FN- is right in thinking that he's seen many of these threads. This has been mentioned enough to warrant a place in the FAQ (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58130) so please don't flame people from a position of weakness. Or at all, in fact.

N

t0tt3
19-11-03, 15:40
Originally posted by Nidhogg
-FN- is right in thinking that he's seen many of these threads. This has been mentioned enough to warrant a place in the FAQ (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58130) so please don't flame people from a position of weakness. Or at all, in fact.

N

then... I can quote a msg he did to me for hmm 3 months ago that he never wanted to reply on anything I said.... Guess he can only flame me then ^^ sad to see....

-T :rolleyes: