PDA

View Full Version : A Frightful Story....

ZoneVortex
19-11-03, 01:30
I dunno this might sound really lame but it's quite amazing, if you'll bear with me.

First off I would like to thank reakktor, or as my friend who experienced this too, thank their parents for having them and their parents, infinitely, whatever, you get it.

Let me start off with this. If it wasn't for Neocron, my friend would be dead, and would have died last week of alcohol poisoning.

Basically two of my friends asked my friend Mander if he wanted to go to a movie with them. Mander said no because he wanted to stay home and play Neocron . So my friend Mander is home playing Neocron, and my other two friends don't end up goin to a movie because of it. Rather they go to the nearby music theater to watch a show, and while walking to the music theater they find my friend totally wasted and passed out behind a building. They call an ambulance, my friend is picked up, and taken to the hospital for complete alcohol poisoning.

Things weren't too good...my friend had gotten so drunk that his blood alcohol level was .2 away from auto-shutting down your brain, and the medics weren't sure if he was gonna make it.

But in the end he lived, and will be starting up a Neocron account sometime this week :p

Whew....anyways, just thought I'd share it. Not supposed to be funny really, just interesting to us who have no life ;)