PDA

View Full Version : Neocron XMAS patch

G.0.D.
19-11-03, 01:17
By request here is the neocron XMAS patch now hosted on g0dsoft.com.

Download : http://www.g0dsoft.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=6

Also If you like this file support the g0dsoft network and check out this site (http://neocronnetwork.net)

NOTE: The file checker stops you from installing this patch aparently, well its up here if any one wants it

[Nidhogg[Mod|IFW]] I'll pretend I didn't see the file "Neocrackv3.exe" ;)
Comming soon...

nonamebrandeggs
19-11-03, 01:19
It's too early...

G.0.D.
19-11-03, 01:30
Uhhh Fenix (who requested I host the files) says that they wont work, dont install these files unless you have a way past the file checks.

kthx

\\Fényx//
19-11-03, 01:34
Originally posted by G.0.D.
Uhhh Fenix (who requested I host the files) says that they wont work, dont install these files unless you have a way past the file checks.

kthx

yea it changes the files, check files then says 'fuck you, go reinstall you nostalgic fucktard' and gives you the option to fix it with the fix files, thing is fix files then says that everythings spanky and doesent replace anything :( so my NC's now b0rked. . .

G.0.D.
19-11-03, 01:36
yes yes, so is there any reason to keep hosting these files? or does the thought of 'borking' your neocron kinda take away from them?

Shujin
19-11-03, 01:53
heh ur basicly telling people to exploit around the file checker ;P

well we know anyone who uses it can b banned >.<

\\Fényx//
19-11-03, 01:54
Originally posted by Shujin
heh ur basicly telling people to exploit around the file checker ;P

well we know anyone who uses it can b banned >.<

how the fuck can you get around it. . . I sure as hell couldnt find a way... :/

Shujin
19-11-03, 01:55
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
how the fuck can you get around it. . . I sure as hell couldnt find a way... :/ theres a way ;o very simple way... and i told mjs about it when the patch first put the file check in, took me about 5 secs to find it

Jest
19-11-03, 01:56
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
It's too early... Yah geez G0D you should even think about installing the Christmas patch until after Thanksgiving. :eek:;)