PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Patch. . .

\\Fényx//
19-11-03, 00:17
Anyone know if they plan a xmas patch this year again ? Like alst year with the xmas trees etc :D

If not does anyone know where last years patch is still available ?

40$Poser
19-11-03, 00:19
wasn't around then, but I think that'd be sweet. Who wouldn't enjoy a 'neocron christmas' ? Maybe some 120/120 Grim Santa-Bots or something lol, that drop egg nog drinks? Err um, :(

Cyphor (Ash)
19-11-03, 00:20
Hmmm, How about dressing the muties up with santa clothes? Let's see... Christmas bauble grenades, Christmas trees in the Pepper Park windows, Present boxes... We need a surreal Neocron patch :P

Jest
19-11-03, 00:21
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Anyone know if they plan a xmas patch this year again ? Like alst year with the xmas trees etc :D

If not does anyone know where last years patch is still available ? Hehe yah that was fun stuff.

Xian
19-11-03, 00:21
Strange, this means I've been in Neocron almost a year now. :o

Wouldn't the previous patch work with the current version of Neocron? Or am I sorely mistaken..

Lexxuk
19-11-03, 00:22
ya, i gr'd to MB, and there was teh bunneh! he was putting presents under the tree (awwwww) then a tank came and took every last one of em :lol: :lol: :lol:

40$Poser
19-11-03, 00:25
Originally posted by Cyphor (Ash)
Hmmm, How about dressing the muties up with santa clothes? Let's see... Christmas bauble grenades, Christmas trees in the Pepper Park windows, Present boxes... We need a surreal Neocron patch :P

lol, especially the mutants at regant's legacy, already being uber, who would want to mess with them dressed up as santa?

darknessfairy
19-11-03, 00:27
blinding, i really want it to come out this year, i wasnt aroun last year, but im sure it was excellent

Vid Gamer
19-11-03, 00:44
KK should create a special cave with elves as mobs and have Santa Clause as a 120 mob at the end and he drops special rare presents. :D

\\Fényx//
19-11-03, 00:46
as it was just element changes to the maps etc im sure that it would work fine with last years patch just put onto your current NC installation.

Dont turn this into a fuckin spam thread, I dont want it closed till I can either find out where I can still dload last years patch or it theres gonna be a new one...

Xian
19-11-03, 00:49
I enjoyed last years one, I think I'll give it a try tomorrow when I re-activate to see if it works.

Even if it buggers my NC up (which I don't think is likely anyway), I'm installing it onto my other drive, so no harm.

Lexxuk
19-11-03, 00:54
it wont do any harm, just turn backpacks into presents, the tree's etc.. were dynamic objects which when viewed with the patch, turned a chair into a tree etc..

\\Fényx//
19-11-03, 00:54
Originally posted by Xian
I enjoyed last years one, I think I'll give it a try tomorrow when I re-activate to see if it works.

Even if it buggers my NC up (which I don't think is likely anyway), I'm installing it onto my other drive, so no harm.

You still got it ? Where can I get it to dload or could you put it up somewhere for meh to get. . .

Xian
19-11-03, 00:58
That's an excellent, fantastic point. :o

I'm searching through my HDD's old files looking for it. Hope it's there. :(

Anna
19-11-03, 01:01
the xmas patch was great, didnt install it right away and i remember running around in nc thinking, what the hell are all these chairs doing here :lol:

nonamebrandeggs
19-11-03, 01:12
Oh god, I had the xmas patch on longer than me parents kept the lights up, and thats a fucking long time.

\\Fényx//
19-11-03, 01:15
fuckery !!!

It doesent work guys, I got it off G0d and cause of that bloody file checker at start up it doesent work . . .

G.0.D.
19-11-03, 01:37
Yeah Fenix was his own ginny pig, I made a thread ... but looks like downloading the patches AND installing them is a bad idea.