PDA

View Full Version : spy spells (selfbuff stats)

boone
18-11-03, 17:38
What would be the order one slots spy selfbuffs? damage/freq/hand? range really aint necessary so..

Scikar
18-11-03, 17:41
I can't really understand that, but if you mean what should you mod your ppu spells with as a spy, then you want freq for combat/resist/spy buffs, if you have 3 slots then go freq, freq-power, range (may as well because damage/handling have no effect). If it's heal, deflector, or shelter, then you want primarily damage, and second freq, so go damage, freq-power, freq, then if you're lucky enough to have more slots range-power might help.

Jesterthegreat
18-11-03, 17:43
freq. damage doesnt affect stat buffs at all.

its all about gettin it off ASAP. freq cap IMHO

Wannabe
18-11-03, 19:58
For deflector, I'd say go for damage. For heal, damage and freq as IMO, freq tells how fast the spell is cast. Sometimes 1 second does count.

For buffs it doesn't matter how you mod them.

<AD> If you need heals and stuff build on batch jobs, contact me on Pluto (Frozen Light and Fateless) as I do quite a lot of batch building </AD>

// Wannabe

P.S. MODs, if Adverts are not allowed, just remove it from my post.

Oath
18-11-03, 20:15
What actually effects runcasting?

Handling or Damage?

i cap damage, but i made it artifact handling too.......and i can runcast it.........

So.........ideas?

im a spy btw :p

Phiberdelic
18-11-03, 21:46
Originally posted by Oath
What actually effects runcasting?

Handling or Damage?

i cap damage, but i made it artifact handling too.......and i can runcast it.........

So.........ideas?

im a spy btw :p

You must not have any runspeed then Oath. Is runcasting even possible for a spy? I get a total of 94 PSU with a Desetrol Forte, 56 PPU and a TL3 Heal 3 slotted with PSI-Frequency Amplifier, a PSI Frequency Poweramplifier, and a PSI-Module_enhancer. This gives me only 53 for Frequency and only with 60/60 agl/atl (cuz runcast depends on runspeed) I still do not runcast cuz the freq is still too low. Now the heal casts almost instantly, but I have to stop-click-run or walk-click-run.

Rizzy
18-11-03, 21:52
damage doesnt affect stat buffs at all.

Wrong, it helps you to walkcast better (I say walkcast as it is impossible to runcast a stat buff if you have a good runspeed)

Scikar
18-11-03, 21:54
I guess it's worth a little runcasting explanation. Basically, when you start the cast, an imaginary circle is drawn around your character. The higher your damage % (or probably aiming, but it's the same anyway), the bigger this circle is. If you exit this circle while casting, the spell fails. Thus, runcasting comes down to a combination of RoF, damage, and your speed. If your character is slow, then you are less likely to run out of the circle fast enough while casting. If you have a high RoF, then you are more likely to complete the cast before you leave the circle.

Rizzy
18-11-03, 21:58
[Removed for possiable exploit information - Gungnir]

Oath
18-11-03, 22:06
Originally posted by Phiberdelic
You must not have any runspeed then Oath. Is runcasting even possible for a spy? I get a total of 94 PSU with a Desetrol Forte, 56 PPU and a TL3 Heal 3 slotted with PSI-Frequency Amplifier, a PSI Frequency Poweramplifier, and a PSI-Module_enhancer. This gives me only 53 for Frequency and only with 60/60 agl/atl (cuz runcast depends on runspeed) I still do not runcast cuz the freq is still too low. Now the heal casts almost instantly, but I have to stop-click-run or walk-click-run.

yeah

not TRUE runcasting, walk cast, but given server lag and speed i cast at , it looks like runcast, sorry, should have said.

Scikar
18-11-03, 23:48
Originally posted by Rizzy
[Removed for possiable exploit information - Gungnir]

And Antibuff (but don't tell the PPUs). ;)

Darkborg
19-11-03, 01:41
Believe me Some of us have noticed that heh

Eledhbrant
19-11-03, 06:38
We call it the rez dance Rizzy.

Gungnir
19-11-03, 07:26
--
Carefull fellas, that might be an expoit. Those spells are
ment to funtion at certain distances. If you've found a technical
work-around then it's simply, an expoit. I'll get some advice on