PDA

View Full Version : Cabinet Logging

Plight
18-11-03, 17:23
Ok, im sure many clans have had to deal with this at one point or another. But there must be some way to stop people from logging in, stealing stuff from clan cabs, then logging out undetected.

There should be some sort of logging system in place that can tell what wa staken out or whatnot. Or maybe theres another way it could be done, but thats all i could think of, heh.

KimmyG
18-11-03, 17:27
Be careful who you recruit and be careful who give the ap codes to.

Plight
18-11-03, 17:29
Well, i guess in the end this mainly only would apply to the multi character servers in which spys are rampant. On a single char server it would be difficult unless you had more than 1 acount...

KimmyG
18-11-03, 17:30
Originally posted by Plight
Well, i guess in the end this mainly only would apply to the multi character servers in which spys are rampant. On a single char server it would be difficult unless you had more than 1 acount...

I used to do it on pluto alot. People have poor memories.

ezza
18-11-03, 17:41
simple solution is to only give apartment pword to higher ups in clan, if you give it to total noob joiner who them loots your cabs only yourself is to blame.

hell i dont even know where my clan apartment is, not even interested,if i need something i ask, i dont need to mooch about the clan apartment pilthering cabinets

El Barto
18-11-03, 22:26
Happened to the clan I am in a few times, nothing that couldn't be replaced, but damn hard to replace.