RollTrain
18-11-03, 16:55
.....could really help this buggy game

Jesterthegreat
18-11-03, 16:58

whats the point of this thread~?

wolfwood
18-11-03, 16:59
OMG SPAM SPAM SPAM NERF THE PPUS !!!111ONEONEONE!

ezza
18-11-03, 17:01
is this like spam or what?

RollTrain
18-11-03, 17:04
the point is to let off a bit of steam. I pay my monthly fee. I have that right......

Jesterthegreat
18-11-03, 17:04
its very like spam...

its as like spam as a lion is to a big mean fucking cat!

its identicle to spam in every way...

It's spam!

:lol:

:edit: @Rolltrain

well actually i think you will find forum access is a privilage not a right...

vent steam productively, then you get some level of respect

RollTrain
18-11-03, 17:09
.................and I am so very concerned about the level of repsect I get from some bits on the world wide web

Rachius
18-11-03, 17:10
Its spam, Jim, but not as we know it.

Jesterthegreat
18-11-03, 17:12
Originally posted by RollTrain
.................and I am so very concerned about the level of repsect I get from some bits on the world wide web

says some bit on the world wide web...

:rolleyes:

why the hell are you playing a Virtual World if you dont care what the people think of you? the whole point of the game (and the forum) is that its one big community

jernau
18-11-03, 17:16
wtf is "Orkin"?

a) some kinda AD&D sex thing
b) a Robin Williams refference
c) total gibberish

answers on a postcard to someone else please....

RollTrain
18-11-03, 17:20
damn you fanbois get kinda upset when someone cracks on th eonly thing of value in your life eh?

ezza
18-11-03, 17:21
maybe he ment orks in neocron.

rofl fanbois ooo is that a insult or what

edit: and all spam thread get treated the same dont think this is special treatment for you

jernau
18-11-03, 17:22
Ah OK - I figured it out guys.

http://www.orkin.com/

It's a joke, see. :lol: :lol:

Jesterthegreat
18-11-03, 17:23
and such a funny one O_o...

my thread is funnier :p lol

ezza
18-11-03, 17:23
Originally posted by jernau
Ah OK - I figured it out guys.

http://www.orkin.com/

It's a joke, see. :lol: :lol:

omg jernau thats amazing though dont think they would be able to help

Original monk
18-11-03, 17:24
hehe, its an advanced and humorous kind of spam :)

jernau
18-11-03, 17:26
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
and such a funny one O_o...

my thread is funnier :p lol

I was going to ask which thread but now I've found it so :p.

Crashtec
18-11-03, 17:28
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
the whole point of the game (and the forum) is that its one big community

Thats the reason you play this game? I feel sorry for you.... :(
You'd should probably go check out SWG I hear you can stand around and become virtually popular and well liked, maybe even hit it off with the ladies. I hear that you might be able to see some virtual breasts if you get lucky if that is what you seem to be playing for.

I play because its fun to fight monsters and use interesting weaponry. But I agree that the game is way too buggy. I would think after the game being on the market for so long they would have fixed these problems. I am on the edge of trashing it because of that.

Gungnir
18-11-03, 17:33
--
Umm ... Bah too tired,

Continue...
--
Gungnir

Jesterthegreat
18-11-03, 17:33
Originally posted by Crashtec
Thats the reason you play this game? I feel sorry for you.... :(
You'd should probably go check out SWG I hear you can stand around and become virtually popular and well liked, maybe even hit it off with the ladies. I hear that you might be able to see some virtual breasts if you get lucky if that is what you seem to be playing for.

I play because its fun to fight monsters and use interesting weaponry. But I agree that the game is way too buggy. I would think after the game being on the market for so long they would have fixed these problems. I am on the edge of trashing it because of that.

lmao... well i have played for over a year (plus beta 3+4) and capped every char but a PE (boring boring boring).

if i didnt care about the community. and if others didnt... explain the neocron gathering going on plz?

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81705

i am sorry but if you dont give a shit about the community and just wanna sit alone and level why pay $10 a month when you can play morrowwind or something instead?

:edit: @ Gun woot... i think i made a flame free reply to that mildly offenseve (IMO - and it was directed at me so its my opinion that counts here) comment... >.<

:edit2: just bothered to read the full post... WTF man? when the fuck did i say any shit about virtual breasts or shit like that? im sre if i wanted that i would get that rather than play a game.

you are the one who doesnt care about the community... sat in PP3 alone watching the strippers yet? O_o

ezza
18-11-03, 17:37
if you dont care about the community then you might as well go and play counterstrike quake unreal etc etc.

and someone give gungnir some coffee, he needs to pwn some threads not fall asleep

Jesterthegreat
18-11-03, 17:39
Originally posted by ezza
if you dont care about the community then you might as well go and play counterstrike quake unreal etc etc.

thats what im talkin about...
Mister 'I dont give a shit about anyone but myself' go play CS, get the best score, and scream about how you can 'pwn j00 a$$e$!!1!!!!1oneoneone'

Jesterthegreat
18-11-03, 17:40
Originally posted by Crashtec
I hear that you might be able to see some virtual breasts if you get lucky if that is what you seem to be playing for.

please point me to where i said that?

this is prolly a double post so im sorry... >.<

but ffs is the only community you know the local brothal?

Crashtec
18-11-03, 17:40
wow, sounds interesting...maybe if you hit the 'gathering' you could see......a real pair of breasts..... <gasp>

But seriously, I'm just saying that the point of the game is not soley the community, if it was then we could play it all text based and I bet there wouldn't be these bugs. Alls I'm trying to say here is that my 'virtual world' is shattered every time I synch and drop out of the game, or when i am moving my inventory around and I get a Fatal error, or when someone next to me gets killed by a monster and I lose soul light, or when I log back in after getting fataled and I am on the other side of the map, or when I look at my inventory and my itesm have changed to something totally different, or...the list goes on and on...

Gotterdammerung
18-11-03, 17:41
more spam then comments.

closed