PDA

View Full Version : Question abt damage boost

\\Fényx//
18-11-03, 11:28
Does the boost from a damage boost sanctum stack on someone with normal damage boost on them ?

Oath
18-11-03, 11:30
I think its less of an effect,

certainly not noticed as much damage as pure damage boost.

So id say less.

Scikar
18-11-03, 11:30
Why don't you buy one and test it? :p

\\Fényx//
18-11-03, 11:32
Originally posted by Oath
I think its less of an effect,

certainly not noticed as much damage as pure damage boost.

So id say less.

nono i mean if they have damage boost already on them, and i put the sanctum up, does it like add some extra damagey goodness ? or is it negated by the fact that a damage boost is already on him . . .

Scikar
18-11-03, 11:35
It's more than likely that nothing happens, since if you have deflector on and I run up to you with a deflector sanctum up, nothing happens.

EDIT: Except I waste your ass of course. :p

Oath
18-11-03, 11:39
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
nono i mean if they have damage boost already on them, and i put the sanctum up, does it like add some extra damagey goodness ? or is it negated by the fact that a damage boost is already on him . . .

Ahh, i have no idea...............:lol:

\\Fényx//
18-11-03, 11:39
Originally posted by Scikar
EDIT: Except I waste your ass of course. :p

rawr sounds like a challenge my man, tomorrow ? At dawn after my morning cup of tea, what you say chummer?

:p

Scikar
18-11-03, 11:40
rawr sounds like a challenge my man, tomorrow ? At dawn after my morning cup of tea, what you say chummer?

:p

I would love to, unfortunately at dawn I shall by sitting on my balcony, staring at the sea, destroying my mind with LoM pills. ;)

Oath
18-11-03, 11:40

:p OMFG HANDBAGS AT DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRR!!

O_o

goes back to leveling tank on pluto O_o

This is where i add an edit, and say..

THANK YOU FENIX!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111oneoenoen