PDA

View Full Version : OT: Great bit of software

El_MUERkO
18-11-03, 02:47
Got pointed toward this, for anyone that uses WASD to control their player in Neocron or any other game this is a god send :)

http://www.bytegems.com/ihatethiskey.shtml

DarkPhoenix
18-11-03, 03:10
:rolleyes: Could have used this a year or two ago... wish I had found this earlier

Divide
18-11-03, 06:02
my keyboard has been windowskey-less for over 3 years

iainy13
18-11-03, 06:04
ya i took my windows key off long time ago after pressing it in a cs clan match :( but thx 4 the site. Maybe i will put my key back on.

Rachius
18-11-03, 06:22
I just work around it. Havn't pressed it by accident for as long as I can remember.

ino
18-11-03, 06:23
OHH The windows key's from HELL!. I had an incident with those asses about 5 years ago or earlier, Was at a lan just watching when I suddenly got this huge urge beating some of the ppl there at Quake. And then the all mighty windows key god got in my way :) I've never owned a Windows Key keyboard I have stocked up with keyboards that will last me a life time thank you very much :)

Edit: Sure you can work arround it But you will press the damn things if you are used to a "Real keyboard" atleast once and it will annoy you to death. I never ever wanted to even get used to the damn things.

StryfeX
18-11-03, 08:44
I haven't pressed they key in who knows how long. My cat on the other hand... She seems to like stepping on it and the "enhanced multimedia" keys on the top of my keyboard. Annoys me to no end due to the fact that FFXI closes as soon as it loses fullscreen view.

--Stryfe

Berzerker
18-11-03, 08:49
Yo thanx m8. I been trying to Nerf that fucker for ages.

Original monk
18-11-03, 10:48
thanx alot, oo daamn do i hate that key LOL, i gonna kill that key right away :)

msdong
18-11-03, 11:10
thats why i love my notebook keyboard.
windows key is in upper right corner ...

it all was a evil plot of bill gates and the keyboard industry.

Leebzie
18-11-03, 11:49
I changed my KB a while back , and in the place of the print screen key was the ATX power off button...

"NO !!! NO !!! stop shutting down !!! arhghg !!!"

It was a frustrating week...o_O

Omnituens
18-11-03, 20:11
if you use WASD and press the windows key, then you have no control over your hands.

i have never pressed the windows key while ive used WASD.

get some (coordination) skills

Pikester
18-11-03, 21:53
No control aye? thats not what she said :eek: