PDA

View Full Version : NeoLauncher PRO 2.0 - Released!!!

BramTops
18-11-03, 01:55
Here we go! I've worked hard and long... but....

Finally the 2.0 has been released and now you all can enjoy Maarten's sweeeet new ingame graphics (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77681) in Neocron (btw, there are MUCH more than are displayed in that thread.. :D)!!!

Here's a sum-up of the features in NLpro 2.0:

- NeoLauncher PRO (required)
You already know this one. It replaces the website in your NeocronLauncher by one that's much more usefull (more info (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77614)).

- Graphics update
This is what you've been waiting for! This contains all new graphics created by Maarten, about 200 in total including new graphics for PSI Spells, Armor, Bone enforcements and other misc stuff (much more than you've seen so far ) (more info). Some of them are going to be included with the next retail patch, but some of them aren't. So I'm going to keep this in anyway.

- Enhanced crosshair
Much nicer crosshair/recticle. Found somewhere on these forums. If you're the author of this work, please contact me and I'll make sure you get the credits you deserve (or I wont include it if you dont want that).

- Enhanced worldmap
The one from neocron.ems.ru! I might even touch this one up a bit in the future.

- Shortcuts
You figure this one out...

- Uninstall option
In case you cant handle all this coolness...

All options are optional (except the first one). And did I already mention the new uber sweet installer?!

C ya, Bram

PS. Always gimme comments and/or suggestions so I can improve this baby. Dont forget to rate this thread!!!

PPS. As stated numerous times. This is not an official Reakktor Add-on!!! Read the License agreement (in the installer) for more information on this and other important notes!

PPPS. You can get it here (http://www.creITive.com/neocron) ;)

Ascension
18-11-03, 01:58
THE LINK IS IN HIS SIG :D

Viduus[JBX]
18-11-03, 02:05
I've only just hit the launcher, not even in-game yet, and I love this already.

Damn, but this is sweet work!

You should ask KK to buy this from you, and release it in a patch.

The GFX in game are nicer than they appeared in the forums, IMO.
Great Work!

joran420
18-11-03, 02:17
once again damn nice work

petek480
18-11-03, 02:41
Originally posted by joran420
once again damn nice work
After I installed it it messed up all my spell icons:( At least the uninstall worked.

DarkPhoenix
18-11-03, 02:47
SITE VERSION: 0.98.9 - LAUNCHER VERSION: 1.02

This is what it says in the bottom corner... Version 1.02?

FirestarXL
18-11-03, 03:15
On my system, I'm getting the damage boost icon as missing, also three of the creature focus spells have missing or in the case of one, wrong, icons.

If no-one else gets this, it's probably because I installed the test itemgfx addon file that someoen linked to on the original spell icons thread. If no-one else gets that problem, it's probably the cause.

Still, great job all involved, that rules!

BramTops
18-11-03, 11:50
Uhm... yeah. You should install this on a CLEAN NEOCRON INSTALLATION.

And with "clean" I mean not already changed with ItemGFX. This *CAN* cause problems. I'll make a check for it and upload it later today...

BramTops
18-11-03, 11:56
Originally posted by DarkPhoenix
SITE VERSION: 0.98.9 - LAUNCHER VERSION: 1.02

This is what it says in the bottom corner... Version 1.02?

Oops.. forgot that one. Fixed now. Users with version 1.02 (or older) will now see an "UPDATE LAUNCHER" link there... ;)

Nexxy
18-11-03, 12:41
I installed it, i got a green PE bug now though. Not sure if this caused it or whatever but wasnt happening before...

BramTops
18-11-03, 17:29
Hmmmm.. still errors?

Could anyone who has errors tell me
- if you have ItemGFX installed?
- what kind of bug (details people!)

If you dont get any errors, please let me know too!

I've tested this on various machines and I *know* it works like it should on a normal Neocron installation....

Nexxy
18-11-03, 17:40
I freshly instalelled neocron the other day and i yes i used itemGFX.

The bug was the green PE bug, im not 100% sure if it was the programme but i didnt get them before i installed. And ive only had it happen once so far right after i logged on. Havent seen one since...

BramTops
18-11-03, 18:06
The "green PE bug" can not be caused by NCpro2.. that was just a coincedence.

You should *never* use ItemGFX prior to or during the usage of NLpro2. If you have used ItemGFX to replace some graphics yourself, you can expect some bugs when installing the "Graphics update" of NLpro2 (but it can just work ok all the same... heavily depends on what you exactly did with itemgfx).

You can still use Itemgfx for it's other features though. Just dont use the "graphics"-features.

If you're using itemgfx and don't want to lose your own graphics, just don't install the graphics update. If you want the graphics update, you'll have to install NLpro2 on a fresh copy of Neocron (you could also use the "reset all" function in itemgfx, but that takes a long time and I'm not sure if it will help).

Vampire222
18-11-03, 18:25
memory cant be read at adresss .... while installing (itemgfx does it) manual installing of the igi pack worked fine... is normal heal supposed to have a yellow outside?

El_MUERkO
18-11-03, 18:48
I'll wait till the next patch comes out and see if it has any issues with NeoLauncher :)

g0rt
18-11-03, 22:00
this seriously = own

the new spell graphics are oh-so-pleasing and im so happy i dont have to wait a month for KK to patch to get them :rolleyes:

the new wordman is also great THANKS a hell of alot Bram for updating it, I used to use it but hated how it didn't have any of the village names or anything on it...now it has everything even all the cave locations and whatnot A+ work

the new reticle is a nice change too, i like it :D

L0KI
19-11-03, 17:57
To be honest, i think this is the best patch neocron has seen in ages, and its unofficial. Top notch m8. The icons are fantastic when in an op war...

people can finally tell u excatly what they need, without running to the side to check.

Genty
19-11-03, 18:36
No problems here, works brilliant. Although the normal shelter and deflector seem to have the same icons.

darknessfairy
19-11-03, 19:30
blinding...well done, i know you put alot of effort into it, and its paid off, so far i have had no problems with it at all...

you are a god :)

MjukisDjur
21-11-03, 00:27
someone pls sticky this

BramTops
23-11-03, 20:51
Ohw... yes. Over 200 registered and active users now.

Some of the comments I've received:

pwnage

ya its working for me 100% i love it, new map is great, new spell icons are uber, new crosshair kicks ass...

I like it. New ingame icons are good too - not got a PPU to see most of them tho. Suggestion for next update: Tie the account you make here, into all of your alts in some way, so you can see who is actually online. Nice work. sex

so far so good the new installer worked it installed all the graphics this time and they do look kewl

Yeah i like it, well done to all that contributed to it...Erm one suggestion that i may make for further developments to it..maybe put a RPOS editor in the launcher...so you can customize the RPOS easily?

The new ingame icons are smooth. I mean, wow. It\s like a huge party. A party in my sex. You sir... you are a VERY good man! Now make with the 3.0!

This is a wonderful piesce of work. It brings new life to this game. Good work to all those involved. :-)

Working together with other people who made cool-add ons to include it... I just need a new name for this "release" since NeoLauncher PRO actually is just a "feature"...

So. Naming contest: Think of a new cool name for a package that'll contain high-quality and tested stuff for your Neocron! Something like "NeoPack" or "Neocron blabla"......

Lareolan
24-11-03, 00:13
Just installed and registered. Very nice work, and I'm still looking at the launcher! :D

Too bad I'm not a monk, so I won't get to see most of the graphical improvements. *sigh* the life of a tank...

darknessfairy
24-11-03, 11:32
er one thing i will say...i was installing neocron on my mates puter, and before i patched i instlled NCLPro (silly i know) because i completely forgot it only works with patch 191.. So i uninstalled it, and the launcher screen didnt revert back to what it was....?

but otherwise its good... :) very good :)

BramTops
24-11-03, 22:03
Originally posted by darknessfairy
er one thing i will say...i was installing neocron on my mates puter, and before i patched i instlled NCLPro (silly i know) because i completely forgot it only works with patch 191.. So i uninstalled it, and the launcher screen didnt revert back to what it was....?

Thats coz the launcher changes the INI before it starts the regular neocron launcher. If you dont actually start Neocron (what wont happen if you haven't patched) the INI will not be reverted to it's original setting, thus showing the website even after uninstalling NLpro. This "fixes" itself automaticly after running NC one more time.

Duder
25-11-03, 17:43
Sooooo BramTops, is there gonna be an update for patch 192? And isnt there a way for the graphics to stay put on every patch?

El_MUERkO
25-11-03, 17:53
Neocron+

:)

El_MUERkO
25-11-03, 17:55
As for a name how about Neocron+, simple yet effective :)

Has anyone had any issues with patch 192?

xenocide
25-11-03, 17:58
This launcher rocks, I recommend it for anyone.

Tratos
25-11-03, 18:03
umm......

http://www.waaazup.com/p/uploads/7/ONOZ!.JPG

problems with 192, you mean like that?

~T

Psyco Groupie
25-11-03, 18:04
how about:
enhanced enhanced enhanced enhanced enhanced artifact neocron thinger

looks niiice :)

Psyco Groupie
25-11-03, 18:07
DL patches manually n' stuff

Tratos
25-11-03, 18:09
it worked when i tried again :confused: lol

~T

BaDDaSS
25-11-03, 18:57
I downloaded patch 192 manually, installed it.

Got a little message from Launcher PRO stating "you have patch 192, new gfx wopnt work" so i went to the link and downloaded the new version.
The ingame gfx work, but i still get the error from Launcher Pro at start, telling me to download new version.

-FN-
25-11-03, 20:54
Damn #192 Patch... no more pretty graphics :(

Nexxy
25-11-03, 21:05
192 didnt change the graphics for me O_o

edit - ok now they are...

El_MUERkO
26-11-03, 00:03
Bram I'm getting a "The page cannot be displayed" error when I goto the download page :(

NeoChick
26-11-03, 00:07
Thank you so much for this beautiful launcher. All my graphics are so much clearer now and I love it.

With the new patch it said to download the new laucher version and I did that but it gave me the message that I already had it.
Anyway I copied it over the old one and everything is working fine.

BramTops
26-11-03, 14:58
Heya. Lemme explain:

NLpro uses MightyMax's ItemGFX to install/show the graphics. Unfortunatly ItemGFX only works with one patch version so I (and you) all have to wait for MightyMax's new version. When he has released his version, I can use it to make a new installer. Until then we all have to click "OK" a few times and wait....

garyu69
26-11-03, 15:08
Am i the only one who has had no problem what so ever with the graphics after the patch?

They all still are the same for me.

El_MUERkO
26-11-03, 15:12
I have no problem with the GFX after the patch but It keeps telling me theres a new release of BL 2.0 but the website appears down, also I'm getting a page cannot be found error in the launcher browser.

BramTops
26-11-03, 15:14
Originally posted by garyu69
Am i the only one who has had no problem what so ever with the graphics after the patch?

They all still are the same for me.

Apparantly this patch is "compatibel" with the 191-loader. This is just coincedence.

It is NOT possible to install the current version. Keep an eye on the website (www.creITive.com/neocron) and see if the next version is available (2.xx.192). It will be up there as soon as MightyMax has released this new version....

wolfwood
26-11-03, 16:55
I swear, if i have to see that damn little box pop up one more time im goin to....(insert violence here).

BaDDaSS
26-11-03, 18:08
Originally posted by wolfwood
I swear, if i have to see that damn little box pop up one more time im goin to....(insert violence here).

I hear ya!

---

OK
OK
OK
OK
OK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Det0x
26-11-03, 19:24
can you post some screenshots of the new cross hair?

BaDDaSS
26-11-03, 20:32
Theres some here,

Crosshairs (http://dz.cryon.net/images/crosshair.bmp)

Screenshot 1 (http://dz.cryon.net/images/shot0019.jpg)

Screenshot 2 (http://dz.cryon.net/images/shot0017.jpg)

liekki
26-11-03, 23:49
Bratt,

Your NLPro seems quite fine. I like those new spell graphics, but still they are quite different from the ones maarten posted on the forum. First of all: shelter and deflector icons should look different so you can tell which is which, right? Anyways now ingame they look the same.
Should those look like what I described? Is it because the new patch #192 or have I fucked up something?

Keep up the good work, dude.

, liekki

ghandisfury
27-11-03, 00:12
When will this be available for patch 192?

Mumblyfish
27-11-03, 00:22
The shelter/deflector icons should look different (deflector has a white sphere around the icon, shelter has a yellow one) but patch 192 screwed this up. Also note that the nicest touch of the gfx update was white border = normal, blue = blessed, gold = holy. Of course, the patch buggered that too ;)

BramTops
27-11-03, 01:19
Originally posted by ghandisfury
When will this be available for patch 192?

Originally posted by BramTops
When will this be available for patch 192? It is NOT possible to install the current version. Keep an eye on the website (www.creITive.com/neocron) and see if the next version is available (2.xx.192). It will be up there as soon as MightyMax has released this new version of ItemGFX....

Another thing. The server stats are f#cked up too. Have to wait for Paradox[FBI] to fix his scripts before they'll work properly again.

DAMN. Why cant I do all this stuff myself... Would be so much easier/nicer for you people... (hint: mailbomb them to persuade them to give me their sourcecodes :D (just kiddin'))

and1guy
27-11-03, 04:38
i love this neolauncher, so much easier to find my antidote, antipara, true sight and cath sanctum... grrr wish it worked with patch 192

Superbron
27-11-03, 12:38
Nice work! Goed gedaan man!

Mumblyfish
27-11-03, 17:45
You know, if we keep bumping this, maybe something will... you know... happen.

And the lord Laser Jesus said it was good.

BaDDaSS
27-11-03, 17:59
innit *cough*bump*cough*

Ulle
27-11-03, 18:58
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
You know, if we keep bumping this, maybe something will... you know... happen.

Yeah, if you keep bumping something will happen, the thread will be closed. So i advise you don't

g0rt
27-11-03, 19:17
Every time I open Neocron Launcher PRO I get this message:

Patch version 192 detected!

Blah Blah

Please go to www.creitive.com/neocron and download latest version.

So I do that, and install it..and it still says the same thing..

This normal? :p

Oh and mods - the amount of work thats gone into this project from multiple people, for the only purpose of giving this community a great tool is outrageous. If this thread were to be closed, it would be the most blatantly disrespectful thing I have ever seen out of the moderators of this board. Please just edit the bumps out, or send those bumping a warning PM.

Kopaka
27-11-03, 21:20
Originally posted by BramTops
C ya, Bram

PS. Always gimme comments and/or suggestions so I can improve this baby. Dont forget to rate this thread!!!

[/B]

yea good work Bram :D
as we say in holland : goed bezig brammetje :D

its tha best for PPU's

grtz iCe`

Kopaka
27-11-03, 21:22
if u can read it says : version 2.0191 or something ...
download it when it says 2.0192 (the 191 means patch number... in case u missed it...)
192 stands for new patch, hes working on it prolly...

BramTops
29-11-03, 16:53
Version 2.00.192 is up!

Download it at www.creITive.com/neocron

You'll have to uninstall your previous NLpro installation if you want the new KK worldmap and have installed the "enhanced world map" with version 2.00.192.

Furion
29-11-03, 17:02
i didn't get the new graphics when i installed it. did i miss anything?

edit: i got the new colors on the different spells, but besides that they look the same

Azrael104
29-11-03, 19:39
Had the NNL Launcher installed before, ( launcher from neocronnetwork.de) uninstalled that
Installed Latest Version of NeoLauncher

Didnt Get Dam Boost Icon/Only lvl 3 spells had the Gold Border
Did a complete fresh install of Neocron.

Only the Lvl 3 buffs like Drone Combat 3 etc. have gold Border/ New spell icons dont appear now. Also get a Error while installing the GFX:
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/test/uploads/Error.JPG

In short, the clean install only made it worse, now i dont have any new spell icons....also tried a new install of NC again, but to no avail....

Nexxy
29-11-03, 19:42
This worked fine for me, sexy new graphics are back =D

Oh and if you installed the map and want to get rid of it just delete it and youll get the default one back. Its in lang/english somewhere or some crap.

Azrael104
29-11-03, 20:18
Bleh... Just noticed only some of the lvl 3 buffs have the said gold border.... rest of my problem are still same...*cries*

OpTi
29-11-03, 20:23
i have the exact same problem as Azrael104

nathalia
29-11-03, 21:17
same : only a few buffs have a little yellow border, shelters, deflectors and others are same as "retail" :/

Any workaround ??

thx and great work :)

NeoChick
29-11-03, 21:41
I love this launcher! Thank you for all the effort that went into it

ghandisfury
01-12-03, 16:12
I noticed the NC launcher says 192.....does that mean it's usable again?:D

Mumblyfish
01-12-03, 16:14
Usable and uber.

Glorfindel
01-12-03, 16:28
Great :)

ghandisfury
01-12-03, 16:30
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Usable and uber.

OMG OMG KOS KOS......*cough* I mean....thanks, I'll download it tonight.

ghandisfury
01-12-03, 21:04
Originally posted by Azrael104
Had the NNL Launcher installed before, ( launcher from neocronnetwork.de) uninstalled that
Installed Latest Version of NeoLauncher

Didnt Get Dam Boost Icon/Only lvl 3 spells had the Gold Border
Did a complete fresh install of Neocron.

Only the Lvl 3 buffs like Drone Combat 3 etc. have gold Border/ New spell icons dont appear now. Also get a Error while installing the GFX:
http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/test/uploads/Error.JPG

In short, the clean install only made it worse, now i dont have any new spell icons....also tried a new install of NC again, but to no avail....

Got the same thing.....what am I doing wrong?

BaDDaSS
01-12-03, 22:24
Get that stealth gfx ingame !!!!one

BramTops
01-12-03, 22:39
Originally posted by ghandisfury
Got the same thing.....what am I doing wrong?

Please post anything that might have anything to do with this (bringing your car to the garage with the notice "it does not work - FIX IT!" will never work). I need Windows version, neocron installation details, patches, updates, relevant apps installed (C++ for example), DirectX version(s) (debug/retail mode?), Videocard/drivers, any other (NC or not) problems with your puter, etc..

I'll get MM in here to take a look at this too... Only a very few people have this problem, but still to many for it to be a coincedence - there must be something that triggers this (but like i said, it's something uncommon though!).

/edit: Ghandisfury, do you have a german installation too?

/edit2: i'm pretty sure it's caused by your C++ installation. For some reason, when C++ has been installed on your windows, it thinks it has to catch every little insignificant bug/error on your computer. I bet that it'll install just fine after you've removed C++. Maybe you can also try disabling these anoying "i want to debug"-feature. Or try clicking "continue" a few times....

ghandisfury
01-12-03, 22:46
I can get you all of that info tonight...I don't have a german version installed. And I have no idea what a c++ is. I do have some broken terain files. Anybody else have this?

EDIT: and FFXI just recently (it updated directX)......have no idea other than that:confused:

Azrael104
02-12-03, 07:56
Win XP Pro.
DirectX 9.0b
Geforce 4 4800SE Driver Version:4.1.0.7

Clean NC Installation (about 2 days old now)
NC Patchlvl #192
No other add-ons except NCSetup Tool from Satty
and NeoLauncher Pro 2.0
no other GFX installed

Both XP and NC are the German versions.

PM me with any other info you might need.

nathalia
02-12-03, 12:48
here is the reason I suspect for it not to work:

I installed NC Launcher pro when I saw the thread on the forum;

was after patch 192. Installed the NC 191 on the 192 version.

updated NC launcher with 192 version.

hope this will help;

ps:
have reinstalled the whole game, will install NC launcher pro soon :)

BramTops
02-12-03, 18:11
Originally posted by nathalia
here is the reason I suspect for it not to work:

I installed NC Launcher pro when I saw the thread on the forum;

was after patch 192. Installed the NC 191 on the 192 version.

updated NC launcher with 192 version.

hope this will help;

ps:
have reinstalled the whole game, will install NC launcher pro soon :)

Did you get the same error as Azrael, nathalia? (the C++ debug library error - see screenshot below). Because you might be right.

I only recently uploaded version 2.00.192. If you've tried to install 2.00.191 on NC 192 it's possible it get's screwed up. Another thing i'm "investigating" is that the german-langiage-installations (of NC and/or winxp) is screwing it up.... Anyone with german installations without any problems? Do all the people who have this problem a german installation?

nathalia
02-12-03, 19:53
yes I had the C++ dialog too.

My main CD is a french one, but my langage.ini makes it EN.

BTW, never had any C++ tool on this PC, only sun's JDK.

Blazer12
03-12-03, 02:15
I am also getting that C++ error. But when I clicked retry it went away. i then hopped ingame to find al the text and everything on the rpos missing. I uninstalled that real fast heh.

Language is english...

FBI
03-12-03, 02:45
I created a thread stating this but for those who didn't see it
i'll write it here.

The server stat cgi service is currently down because of the 192
patch, KK decided to sneak some login code changes into the patch
which are taking me more than the normal 5 minutes of time to
update, i'll keep y'all posted... i had to reinstall neocron, all gigs of
it. (cds broke sigh)

For those still confused, this is why the realtime population stats
are not updating on the launcher page.

FBI

sWaTs
03-12-03, 10:37
hi there,

after installing and starting the launcher, i get a runtime error '76', "path not found".....
:(

Tried some reinstalling, but no solution

anyone else had this problem?

plz help me out

BTW:
OS=WinXP
Clean (german) NC installation except the Testserver Directorys

BramTops
03-12-03, 14:29
Originally posted by sWaTs
hi there,

after installing and starting the launcher, i get a runtime error '76', "path not found".....
:(

Tried some reinstalling, but no solution

anyone else had this problem?

plz help me out

BTW:
OS=WinXP
Clean (german) NC installation except the Testserver Directorys

You are *required* to install NLpro in the Neocron directory! (the installer auto-detects it)

I'm still looking into these other problems..... I'm still in a loss here coz only a few people seem to have this problem... Can't find a cause yet.

I'll keep you posted.

And thanks for the info FBI...

xkorpio
03-12-03, 17:01
After some problems solved (like the C++ library one) I finally installed the launcher and works great, but some gfx are missing, like:

- Resist booster 2
- Advanced chest
- Advanced arm
- Advanced leg

Anyone has the same problem?

Neocron lang: English

Mighty Max
03-12-03, 17:13
Hi,

I've just read about the troubles coming up with ItemGFX. I think we can solve this problem manually. Till i can release a fixed version.

The assertation-message is only a result of this error, as well as the missing images. But i think to redo the mods on a clean ItemDB should solve that.

Here is what you need to do:
[after you got the assertation error]
- do NOT uninstall or abort the install
- goto the Neocron Folder, in the subfolder iGFX.
- run the ItemGFX.exe
- select "Configure..." on the bottom right
- select "Reset All"
- Leave ItemGFX
- Run Neocron once (login)
=> this will reload all images, and might take a while (like patchdownload)
- uninstall the launcher
- install it again

Now the install should run without errors.

Unfortunally i cant upload a fixed version atm, for one because i am at a 8kBit connection, and for the second because i got a surprise within the next one. :angel:

Hope that helps
MightyMax

Legoias
03-12-03, 18:34
Originally posted by Mighty Max
Hi,

I've just read about the troubles coming up with ItemGFX. I think we can solve this problem manually. Till i can release a fixed version.

The assertation-message is only a result of this error, as well as the missing images. But i think to redo the mods on a clean ItemDB should solve that.

Here is what you need to do:
[after you got the assertation error]
- do NOT uninstall or abort the install
- goto the Neocron Folder, in the subfolder iGFX.
- run the ItemGFX.exe
- select "Configure..." on the bottom right
- select "Reset All"
- Leave ItemGFX
- Run Neocron once (login)
=> this will reload all images, and might take a while (like patchdownload)
- uninstall the launcher
- install it again

Now the install should run without errors.

Unfortunally i cant upload a fixed version atm, for one because i am at a 8kBit connection, and for the second because i got a surprise within the next one. :angel:

Hope that helps
MightyMax

Did that now I'm FRE'ing at every atempt to run neocron. :mad:

Azrael104
03-12-03, 18:43
Mighty, i followed your solution to the letter, but i get the same problem as Legoias. Only solution i found is to uninstall Neolauncher.,Im gonna try reinstalling it now, see if anythings changed.

EDIT:
Ok, ive gotten rid of the fatal when starting NC like Legoias has. I done it by uninstalling and reinstalling it again, in addition to mightys solution. so Basically, after resetting the igfx and redownloading them, uninstall and reinstall the Neolauncher like Mighty said, if you get the fatal like Lego said, uninstall and reinstall again. Well, it fixed for me, not sure if itll work on for others.
Also, i now got the new icons as well:). Funny thing is that the icon for Holy Creature Focus doesnt work, its still the same, yet the Blessed Version has the new icon plus the blue border for level 2 spells.

NeoChick
03-12-03, 20:41
This launcher is so great, I love it. I installed it and have no problems with it. I wish they would make this thread a sticky

sWaTs
04-12-03, 10:38
Thx for the info.
Next time iŽll read ur install instructions first :p

Btw: Working great now ! Thumbs up!

FBI
06-12-03, 12:12
Server stats should now be updating.

Sorry for the delay.

FBI

Mumblyfish
06-12-03, 12:43