PDA

View Full Version : I just heard the most retarded thing ever

Flea
18-11-03, 00:24
After PKing someone at MB, <someone> comes up to me and says

"Neocron is just like chess man, you must play chess alot"

Yep. He said that. He was serious too. A simile of neocron to Chess. How absurd? Lets go over this again.

Chess: A slow game of nothing but sheer LOGIC and TACTICS. Each player starts with the same amount of pieces, (therefore the same amount of power) besides their intelligence and wit, to try to "checkmate" the other persons king.

Neocron: A fast-paced first(or third)-person game of nothing but sheer AIMING and MOVEMENT. Each player starts with very different amount of resists and weapon(s), (therefore much different amounts of power) besides their somewhat important tactics, and minorly important wit, to try to "kill" the other person.

My point you ask? If you can move, but MOST IMPORTANTLY aim your weapon, you will always win in PVP. Thats why people like slutsumi are so damn good. Dance a round and don't miss, the perfect combo. Oh, and the person who said that was either on drugs or an idiot.

edit: minor typo

Shadow Dancer
18-11-03, 00:26
You're getting mad because he complimented you? O_o

robdekoning
18-11-03, 00:28
Im a pro chess player

Flea
18-11-03, 00:28
He didn't compliment me, he said that I must be good at chess. (i suck) and besides you are missing the entire point.

BAM POINT:

My point you ask? If you can move, but MOST IMPORTANTLY aim your weapon, you will always win in PVP. Thats why people like slutsumi are so damn good. Dancea round and don't miss, the perfect combo. Oh, and the person who said that was either on drugs or an idiot.

edit: this was directed at shadowdancer
edit again(jeez): and rob

robdekoning
18-11-03, 00:29
so what is the point? if theres any :p

Disturbed021
18-11-03, 00:29
Hrmmm, ur point was?:confused:

/edit soz I still have no idea what ur on about *shrug*

Shadow Dancer
18-11-03, 00:31
Originally posted by Flea
He didn't compliment me, he said that I must be good at chess.

And in his mind, you must be good as pvp as well. So it's a compliment. :p

Anna
18-11-03, 00:31
Originally posted by Disturbed021

chess > nc ?
dunno im guessing too here

petek480
18-11-03, 00:32
Originally posted by Disturbed021

/edit soz I still have no idea what ur on about *shrug*
That if you aim and move you'll be good at pvp.

Flea
18-11-03, 00:33
THANK YOU!

I can't understand how you are missing the point if it says "THE POINT YOU ASK?" right at the bottom...

petek480
18-11-03, 00:36
THANK YOU!

I can't understand how you are missing the point if it says "THE POINT YOU ASK?" right at the bottom...
Well your point really doesn't have anything to do with chess, so it might of confused some people.

Disturbed021
18-11-03, 00:36

NONONO! I saw where you typed "My point is...."

Just trying to figure out why you made a post for this :p

Actually a better question is why am I responding? lol boredom I guess

robdekoning
18-11-03, 00:37
the point is he is referring to your neocron addiction which is a bad thing actually cause you are 20 cms away from your screen which causes u to have bad eyes so you need glasses which sucks cause people can call you names

Flea
18-11-03, 00:38
ah jesus i can see nid coming already.. :(

petek480
18-11-03, 00:40
Originally posted by robdekoning
the point is he is referring to your neocron addiction which is a bad thing actually cause you are 20 cms away from your screen which causes u to have bad eyes so you need glasses which sucks cause people can call you names
And to be good at chess you need to be smart and smart people usually wear glasses.

Duder
18-11-03, 00:41
And when the glasses smash on the floor, they cant play chess too well them...o_O

Gotterdammerung
18-11-03, 00:48
Closed, fpr now, or maybe good. Because aside from editing out named players, I have to figure out what point exactly this thread is trying to make.