PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the roleplay?

robdekoning
17-11-03, 23:50
This happened to me today and im pretty pissed about it.

I logged my tank and went to tg cave to lvl up a bit.
When i came there there were like 2a3 rank exploiters (50/15..whatever). As soon as i said something about it
a guy, which name i wont mention, who fucking even is in my clan said somethign about a carebear blahblah..well i usually give shit about people calling me that, it was actually the first time someone called me that 8| then he started directing me about thatIhad to shut up about exploiters cause those guys (the tg rank exploiters) were probably future fellow clanmates, u hear that? omg..well anyway..next thing this other monk, /67 hybrid, does is attack me cause i was bitching about the exploiters. well he finally kills me which wasnt so hard cause im uber tnoobish with my tank, so i brought my other char (same clan) and tried to kill him which was pretty pointless cause i got shocked and dmg boosted and finally killed (yes again :p ) by that hybrid and that guy from my clan, (as in...guy from my clan helped killing me ) so im asking u

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE ROLEPLAY ON SATURN!?!!??

sorry about my sucky english

*ph33r*
17-11-03, 23:53
Dunno what this has to do with roleplay, but it sounds to me like your clan is filled with fucktards.

Gank em all and leave I say.... RWAR.

robdekoning
17-11-03, 23:56
People in same clan should stick up for eachother.
btw the guy who helped killing me wasnt one of the high ranked people in clan.

*ph33r*
18-11-03, 00:02
Like I said mate, seems like the clan your in has no respect for each other whatsoever, so you should get someone to gank them until they crash, hack their belts and then find another clan.

Mmkay!

NeoChick
18-11-03, 00:03
Rather than write here perhaps you should address the issue with your clan leader. He/she should sort it out because clan should stick together otherwise what is the point of being in that clan?

In my clan people are thoroughly interviewed before they are allowed to join and if anything like this happened it would have serious consequences, either you would have to kiss and make up or somebody would get kicked.
I don't know who was at fault in your situation, you may have been obnoxious to them for so many to turn on you but on the other hand they may all be friends and a bunch of immature little kids that just want to be assholes

robdekoning
18-11-03, 00:06
It's not about the clan cause it's fine it's about some people that need to roleplay more instead of backstabbing a fellow clan member, not even mentioning the other tg guy who killed me cause i was bitching about the exploiters.

Just wanted this to get rid of cause i was really pissed about it.

BTW. Ive been trying to contact one of my clan leader but noone online

Felissa
18-11-03, 00:11
The leader should also be interested in this, because I also heard that it sometimes happens that whole clans get banned for exploiting.

Whitestuff
18-11-03, 00:41
Well lets see: You are on Saturn in a TG clan. You are probably among about 30 12-year-olds at any one time (because lets face it, TG is winning on Saturn ATM and kids hate to loose so....). Ok so take it up with your clan leader and he may just care a little bit and kick them. Or he may just be one of those 12 year olds and tell you to "STFU", which I would expect to be the normal response from one of those nifty youngers.....

The more sensible solution would be: Screenie their ass and introduce them face first to the exploit@neocron.com team and get them a nice ban so they stop cheating (and hopefully, leave the game).

Now B4 I get flamed for hating on 12 year olds:
Some of you are cool, but most of you are not mature enough to tie your shoes, so unfortunately the bad bring down the good as well.

And B4 I get flamed for celebrating the loss of players:
Exploiters are cheaters. Plain and simple. If you are caught cheating in Vegas, what happens? You go to jail. Its a game and if you aren't good enought to play fair like a majority of the population, then why even play? Jack into Unreal Tourney and cheat your little heart out cause the computer doesn't care if you cheat and out rank it and kill it easily. Other people who play this game to, oh I dunno, enjoy it, get pissed at some lame ass cheater who can't do it the right way. If you suck, then please just suck, no need to cheat because honest players a) find ways to beat cheaters anyway (and then you really suck) and b) honest players will get you banned.

And cheating to boost your rank and rush your character is just as bad as finding terrain exploits to keep from getting hit because you are ganking large amounts of experience from players who have earned the right to get it. And if I ever catch exploiters at the caves I kill them and the people defending them. So I have to call my clan in to help, it doesn't matter cause it is cheating all the same and it should have the rewards of a cheat.

Edit: A typo or two.

g0rt
18-11-03, 00:44
I am the hybrid

We were leveling our friends noob chars, you wanted in fine...you bitched and complained like a little baby for 15 minutes so i got fed up and killed you. The noobs we were leveling are in YOUR clan idiot, so good work.

You came back, I killed you again. Do I care? No....learn to keep your mouth shut when people tell you to, and this wont happen. We said shut up about it, you continued to whine and bitch for 15 minutes.

Next time, go to CRP or catlock....we were there first, your choices were join us and do it the way we were doing it, or leave.

Oh yeah and im 22 in case you think im some 12 year old kid because I rpk'd some TG's. So pathetic.

Anna
18-11-03, 00:46
Originally posted by WhiteKrAkRBOi
TG is winning on Saturn ATM

which saturn do you play on??? o_O

Whitestuff
18-11-03, 00:47
Originally posted by g0rt
I am the hybrid

We were leveling our friends noob chars, you wanted in fine...you bitched and complained like a little baby for 15 minutes so i got fed up and killed you. The noobs we were leveling are in YOUR clan idiot, so good work.

You came back, I killed you again. Do I care? No....learn to keep your mouth shut when people tell you to, and this wont happen. We said shut up about it, you continued to whine and bitch for 15 minutes.

Next time, go to CRP or catlock....we were there first, your choices were join us and do it the way we were doing it, or leave.

Oh yeah and im 22 in case you think im some 12 year old kid because I rpk'd some TG's. So pathetic.

I am pathetic cause you are the one helping some cheating players? LOL yeah. At least I got one up on you. I am honest.

Edit: too much like a flame so I took it out.

g0rt
18-11-03, 00:50
I am pathetic cause you are the one helping some cheating players? LOL yeah. At least I got one up on you. I am honest.

Edit: too much like a flame so I took it out.

No you're pathetic because you're one of those morons who thinks RPKers are 12 year old kids.

I got news for you, I know people over 30 that play to pk. Not many in this game because its a bit too carebear for a real pkers liking, but they do exist.

Saying a PKer is a 12 year old is just an ignorant way of venting anger that he/she owns you.

Thats what im saying. :angel:

Whitestuff
18-11-03, 00:50
Originally posted by Anna
which saturn do you play on??? o_O

OMG- well you are right, CM have been taking OPs lately but still TG has held in th epast more OPs and had the most players, it is only recently changing a bit. And really I don't care who is "winning", the point is about exploiters and clan loyalty, so lets not beat around this bush anyway (but I will log and see who, in terms of OPs, is "winning if you really push it).

Magnazan
18-11-03, 00:54
On the subject of n00bs leveling to quickly myself and Pub King have decided to help solve the problem. We will now gank any */2 - */15 n00bs to aid in the slow down of leveling.

Whitestuff
No you're pathetic because you're one of those morons who thinks RPKers are 12 year old kids.

I got news for you, I know people over 30 that play to pk. Not many in this game because its a bit too carebear for a real pkers liking, but they do exist.

Saying a PKer is a 12 year old is just an ignorant way of venting anger that he/she owns you.

Thats what im saying. :angel:

You still missed the point. I am pissed about cheaters. You want a fight, I'll fight. I love to PK. It is people like you who help out exploiters and cheaters that get on my nerves. I am 21 so don't pull the age crap with me either. I was simply stating that 12 year olds (and those with mentalities like them) say STFU when you point out that they are obviously cheating to gain an unfair advantage.

And btw, I also believe people like you help kill games because others who are fair minded don't like putting up with the BS. And then there are ppl like me who school cheaters along with the rest and rub it in ur face that you cheated and still lost. :angel:

Gotterdammerung
None of that sounded remotely like roleplay. However I find that it's best to let others hang themselves, and those exploiters will invariably be found out.

Whitestuff
18-11-03, 00:56
Originally posted by Magnazan
On the subject of n00bs leveling to quickly myself and Pub King have decided to help solve the problem. We will now gank any */2 - */15 n00bs to aid in the slow down of leveling.

Sound good to me. I do that anyway, and the ppl that help the */2 players as well.

Anna
18-11-03, 01:00
(but I will log and see who, in terms of OPs, is "winning if you really push it).
no need to :D
just didnt think they were winning if they need to bring 4 factions to an op fight, thats all

now back to topic ^^

Whitestuff
18-11-03, 01:02
Originally posted by Anna
no need to :D
just didnt think they were winning if they need to bring 4 factions to an op fight, thats all

now back to topic ^^

Well it was not really the issue, so I chose not to do it. But last time we fought New Dawn at Jeriko they pulled all their own people. TG has a big following on Saturn that is for sure, but I can't say how many OPs they have right off hand.

Ok NOW back on topic.

Maarten
18-11-03, 01:04
If you don't want people to cheat, don't tell them that, they won't listen anyway. Just take a screenie and mail it and don't say a word to them. They'll figure it out when they notice they're banned...

robdekoning
18-11-03, 01:06
I am the hybrid

nice way of acting, killing clanmember cause he said something about your mates exploiting, good job

Gotterdammerung
18-11-03, 01:12
Ok, well in hindsight this is something that really should be left in-game and if it's a member of your own clan that killed you then I guess you have some issues that need to be worked out amongst yourselves. Lastly if it is something you feel strongly about please take any screenshots or other evidence you have and send them to abuse@neocron.com