PDA

View Full Version : Neocron RTS on consoles or pc

Beanie McChimp
17-11-03, 23:00
(please no flaming like "u n00b dont say ideas")I have thought of something while reading kk is expanding. A Neocron RTS like NEOCRON: The Ceres Wars like you control warbots and tanks its a bit like comand&conquer like psi monks make upgrades for tanks
or another game NEOCRON: The history where you play from world war 3 controlling a tribe

Beanie McChimp
17-11-03, 23:07
Tell me what you think abou tthis good idea or not.(dont bei imature and do mindless flaming)

\\Fényx//
18-11-03, 00:10
not a bad idea, later on they could have expansions like tankocron and monkocron ;)

Darth Slayer
18-11-03, 00:11
Why? Your Syn I'll be immature If I want to be......:D
Only joking, H'mm well KK apparently are looking for ppl who have experience in programing on the PS 2, why the PS 2 when the xbox is far far superior I dunno. SO your wish in one form or the other may be granted. Tho in all likely hood it would be a FPS type game.

Flea
18-11-03, 00:32
It would be a good idea if it DID NOT directly affect NEOCRON the FPS. I only would commend it if it was a stand alone single player game.

Beanie McChimp
18-11-03, 01:03
It would be a good idea for a fps type.

G.0.D.
18-11-03, 01:18
I thought about writing a game like that, Made up some sprites for the rhino, tank and a couple other people

then of course I got bored with it