PDA

View Full Version : This one time, in bandcamp....

Lexxuk
17-11-03, 17:45
Yay, bandcamp stories, whats your's?

Mine:

When I was a kid, really young, like, 10 or 11 or something, I was living in Wales, cause I'm Welsh, and I went to Hartridge (horrible school, makes pepper park look like buckingham palace) and they sent some, hmm, troublesome people (I wasnt tooo bad, I didnt mean to shoot that kid in the face with a rivet :angel: ) so we all went off to the brecon's (mountain range for the people who dont know) for a whole week of like, stuff, you know, waterfalls, walks, mcdonalds.

Anyway, this one time, in bandcamp, the people looking after us got totally pissed on Vodka :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pi-Oh-Pah
17-11-03, 17:53
School trip to Boxhill around 18 years ago - we went on a hike with the hottest teacher ever :) We stopped at a river to relax for 10 minutes - The teacher (Lucy) was in a plain white T-shirt - imagine 20 teenage boys having the same idea at once.

We picked her up and threw her in the river - my first wet T-shirt experience :D

Damn now everyones wondering why Im grinning like a cheshire cat :angel:

Dribble Joy
17-11-03, 17:57
At scout camp we used to get those little panda pop bottles and fill them with water and put them in the fire. they would swell up and then explode in a shower of steam and boiling water.

retr0n
17-11-03, 17:58
this one time, in bandcamp.... sex