PDA

View Full Version : Belt Drops

gizmojack
17-11-03, 17:18
Question:
Can stuff from our backpack drop as loot?
Or is it only restricted to our quick belt items and armour we are wearing?

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 17:19
anywhere.

theoretically its any of your top 10 most expensive things. (except QB 1)... in practice its your pants / boots / heal :p

Dribble Joy
17-11-03, 17:22
I loose my deflector all too often.
I'm paranoid now that I've god a 3 slot arti, and a 4 slot arti shelter.

Legoias
17-11-03, 17:23
Or the thing your most likely to need next time your in a fight :lol:

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 17:24
i dropped my 5 slot arti heal - and the gr was closed lol... thats what makes people quit NC, not the bugs, shit like that :p

SnotNosedBrat
17-11-03, 17:30
Originally posted by Legoias
Or the thing your most likely to need next time your in a fight :lol:

rofl all too true

i died yesterday in OZ station, dropped my antivehicle rocket launcher

I gr into jeriko to defend against incoming TG and what do they bring? Rhinos.

It's like they hacked my belt and new i didn't have it on me :(

Patso
17-11-03, 17:31
I've always dropped part of my armour, which being a spy usually doesn't amount to much, but I can now use stealth 1, so guess what happened the next time I died, I lost my stealth....

What are the chances...

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 17:32
hehe... i have 2 or 3 stealth I and II's in my gogo... what can i say, i bought in bulk when they came out heh

however i dont have spare 5 slot arti heals :(

redjacket
17-11-03, 17:34
I almost always lost a piece of armor when i lost something expensive, not any of my spells cept 2 or 3 times... not only that, but I wouldn't even bother tracking it down... but MOST of the time I'd just lose a psi booster 3... and thats all i lost after i got down to just my helmet, my skivvies, and my mighty man-hood (holy energy halo)

Lexxuk
17-11-03, 17:37
I keep dropping my trousers, but in game, its usualy random, dropped my ROG yesterday 8|

KRIMINAL99
17-11-03, 17:39
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
i dropped my 5 slot arti heal - and the gr was closed lol... thats what makes people quit NC, not the bugs, shit like that :p

Maybe if you could find one of these on enemy drops everyonce in a while....

Anyways you could do the equivalent of loading your qb with junk pre belt drop patch by loading your inventory with VC 10s. Only difference is now you can eliminate the chance to drop anything you need by having 10 VC 10s. They weigh a heck of a lot though, I doubt thats possible.

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 17:41
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
Maybe if you could find one of these on enemy drops everyonce in a while....

but lifes just not that kind :p

it will take me ages to get a new one lol

KRIMINAL99
17-11-03, 17:43
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
but lifes just not that kind :p

it will take me ages to get a new one lol

Well I mean you now don't lose it that often but you also dont get it that often.

If there were no locked qbs or safe slot then people would get used to losing stuff and wouldn't make a big deal of it and they also would know they will get stuff from pvp sometimes.

Also if you don't choose to play a hacker than you can lose your stuff every once in a while and NEVER have a chance to gain anything from pvp.

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 17:45
i will be hacker when i get my 15 more dex i need to cap :p

Pi-Oh-Pah
17-11-03, 17:46
I dropped my 5 slot TL 3 heal and some thieving fecker from my team took it and wouldnt own up.

Patso
17-11-03, 17:59
I guess I shouldn't moan about belt drops anyway.

Its about the only thing that you can have fun doing as a hacker..... as each time you hack a belt you hope for something interesting...

So far 1x Doom Beamer (seems to be worthless anyway!!) can't sell it!

300 x psi/stamina boosters

Loads of armour I cant use!

And thats about it, but I keep hoping!

El Barto
17-11-03, 18:33
Damn pikys always steal my damn pants, I have gone days pantless b4 in P1

SynC_187
17-11-03, 18:42
I've found I'm much more likely to drop the weapon I was using when I died if its not in QB1. Thats why I only usually carry one rare spell unless I'm in a warzone.

Used to carry HL (QB1) and FA, but found the FA dropped nearly all the time if I had it out when I died.

SnotNosedBrat
17-11-03, 18:57
heh as a monk if i know im only hunting i would only bring energy/fire/toxic beam

if i run into someone oh well i die

a) dont wanna waste the spell's durability
b) dont wanna drop it

on my tank i bring malediction/cs/speedgun hunting cause i have backups for all my tank rares and they aren't insanely hard to come by anyways. for pvp moonstriker/cs

monks have it hardest with rares, especially ppu's (although technically they shouldn't die much outside of warzones)

Spoon
17-11-03, 19:34
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99

Anyways you could do the equivalent of loading your qb with junk pre belt drop patch by loading your inventory with VC 10s. Only difference is now you can eliminate the chance to drop anything you need by having 10 VC 10s. They weigh a heck of a lot though, I doubt thats possible.

I've tried something like that before......

When they first started the QB drop, I ran around with a bunch of Implant part K's and a couple VHC 10's, they never dropped..

I always dropped armor, heal, PSI glove or Med-Kit......

KK fixxed it so certain things wouldn't drop in QB's, I believe.....