PDA

View Full Version : Pls fix this stupid bug

Lexxuk
17-11-03, 16:29
So, i log on, like you do, I've logged off in a safe zone, so I'm totally buff naked.

Hang on (I think) why am I in spies clothes, i'm a monk O_o

Eh? Apartment access, I'm infront of medcare :confused:

Ohh, look, i'm in someones apartment, in Plaza, hmm, bugger

./me leaves apartment

It could so easily have been "oh look, a tank with a CS shooting me, and oh my, I appear to be dead and have no idea where I am, and oh, I've just lost one of my swirleys in a quickbelt with no idea where my quickbelt is!"

This is a terrible bug, its one of the worst bugs in the game. Even more so if your stuck in synch for 5 seconds whilst said tank turns you into jelly.

ericdraven
17-11-03, 16:31
This bug definitely sucks.

Especially because if this happens to you and you really lose a rare item - or whatever - you probably won't even get the infamous 100k as replacement.. heh.

phunqe
17-11-03, 16:45
Man that sucks :(

On a sidenote, a friend of mine turned into a roach one time during b4. The dialog and movement was actually from the roach. If I ever could find those screenshots... I laughed so hard I almost fainted from oxygen depravement...

Syntax-Error
17-11-03, 16:48
Well. i have a regualar thing when i was in TgR of just appearing in Dribble joys app whenever she used the lift... happened about 6-7 times.. as i said then.. just checking up on the clan :D

wolfwood
17-11-03, 16:50
yesterday on saturn i got the bug twice, second time i landed in some clans appt with a couple shootin at me so i rocketed them and left.