PDA

View Full Version : Burned out with nc (NO NOt LEaving)

Dark Samurai
17-11-03, 14:31
im kinda burned out with nc dont get me wrong still like it but im taking a break not quiting or canceling just kinda burned out and bored with i will play from time to time but till doy im a ghost
-6_string_samurai
AKA
-Delete

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 14:41
will be closed anyway :p

sorry to see ya go - come uranus and start a pistol spy! be leet like me!

Dark Samurai
17-11-03, 14:52
"From this point forward, all leaving threads or posts indicating that the poster is leaving or has left will result in the immediate de-registration of that forum user's account. Moderator's judgement will be used in gray areas and users are reminded that the moderator's word is final.

KK are to automate the de-registration of forum accounts upon game cancellation (this to be implemented over the next few weeks). Manual de-registration will stop when this new mechanism is in place and plenty of notice will be given in advance.

We did not feel that it would be fair to de-register people who have already posted leaving threads however we reserve the right to immediately de-register accounts for people who have returned to break the forum rules."

Im not breaking a rule im not leaveing im informing my fellow players i wont be around often till doy

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 14:54
lol... i couldnt care less if the thread is closed - im no mod etc

and i dont care what it says either