PDA

View Full Version : New Server

Ferabukoo
17-11-03, 02:28
Well if there was a new server that came out, in about a week, would you move to it?

The population on the servers are lacking, and what was so much fun was having tons of people to play with. The only reason i dont play much is, the fact that nobody plays. Why not make a new server and everyone flock to there..

But if a new server came out.. would you go to it?

Shadow Dancer
17-11-03, 02:31
Maybe if there was something special about it. But if it's just a normal server, then hell no.

hinch
17-11-03, 02:32
i would use it to create my pist0l spy

Cruzbroker
17-11-03, 02:33
No. Can't figure anything special...

ezza
17-11-03, 02:49
wasnt there a thread along this line a week or so ago.

and tbh not likely that i would move

Ascension
17-11-03, 02:49
What an original post;)

Its been said over and over.. :wtf:

Ferabukoo
17-11-03, 02:51
i know but still nothing has been done about it.

playing with like 200 or less on all servers or about a thousand on one.. would be better

NS_CHROME54
17-11-03, 03:18
the horrendous lag in plaza 1...

the horrendous lag in the massive op fights...

the horrendous lag in (insert whatever here)...

:p

edit: however it might make it so you'd actually encounter someone while travelling the wastes. little dogfights and skirmishes would be fun.

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 13:47
Originally posted by Ferabukoo
i know but still nothing has been done about it.

playing with like 200 or less on all servers or about a thousand on one.. would be better

all it will do is spread the population more o.O

i cant see it having any advantage. i have heard many server merge ideas - which i dont like due to character / clan / op issues

the only viable solution is merge Pluto and Jupitor (as a 2 char server?) - but im sure those servers would disagree :D besides jupitor has the biggest player base anyway

tbh i cant see a real solution other than gettin a publisher and ADVERTISING

Darkborg
17-11-03, 13:50
yeh you cant really wipe any of the servers without taking massive heat.

and advertisement would really be good hehe.

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 13:52
this game needs shit rares removed - and a server whipe... but if that happened 90% of peeps would leave (includin me prolly)

damned if you do, damned if you dont i guess

darknessfairy
17-11-03, 13:57
Gah that so wouldnt work.... Esp mergin the servers, could you imagine it, catastrophy...

All those normal people you see stood in plaza 1 would be there plus a bunch of all 'noobies' (in your eyes) God it would be awful..

Jesterthegreat
17-11-03, 13:58
i know

it needs a complete multi-server wipe

but that will lose all the players. KK are screwed really

Oath
17-11-03, 14:10
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat
i know

it needs a complete multi-server wipe

but that will lose all the players. KK are screwed really yeah............... it sucks.

ElfinLord
17-11-03, 15:09
I might move if I could take my favorite char with me and it were a one char server.

If I wanted to just start over for the sake of starting over I'd either reroll or buy a third account.:)

]v[ortice
17-11-03, 15:27
I think it's time for one big Server.

Be interesting to Poll that one I think. If you could find a way of everyone voting.

1000 People on a server would make for more interesting gaming I feel! Oh and get rid of Safezones :)

[TgR]KILLER
17-11-03, 15:29
lol no wouldn't move for shit.. only if KK capped both my chars gave me a moveon ppr sf and my rare weapons..