PDA

View Full Version : theif mobs!!!

Lexxuk
17-11-03, 00:45
Right, i think we should get some theif type mobs. right, your running around, and you kill 20 warbots, but dont hack em, these theif mobs, they wander around the wastelands, and if they find any junk/items/mobs/belts on the ground, they will steal the loot/hack the belt/pick up the junk. So, these 20 warbots, it would hack em all (will take it the usual hack time) and then steal its loot, unless you get to it first, can also be the same for any mobs, then it will run away to the next mob/item within its range n steal its loot. If you then kill the mob, you get all the items its stolen, if it gets full, it drops the 10 least valuable junk and carries on nickin stuff :D

nonamebrandeggs
17-11-03, 00:47
Fucking rats stole my rupies...

Mumblyfish
17-11-03, 02:15
DRAGONFLIES THAT STEAL YOUR SAFESLOT ITEM!!

Lexxuk
17-11-03, 02:42
glad two of you think my idea kicks ass! how bout a pet one too, you can capture it, and it follows you, and picks up ur loot for u till u get home, and you have to feed it and things like that, and you can order pizza and have a party, but have to go to work everyday and a car picks you up to take you there, and you get two chicks and turn them into lesbo's, then get another chick and start a scrap and they all move out and DIE DIE DIE...

umm, yeah, glad u like my idea :p

Cypher_Psy
17-11-03, 02:48
I think you have been playing the sims too much.... :D

As for the idea?
I don't think the mobs would amass anything....

Imagine the scenerio..
Theif mob!! Lets shoot that first!!, *loot* bah a few crappy pieces of meat..
Anyway, back to the real hunt..
*incoming thief mob* blam blam blam *crunch*
As we were saying....

How about, you kill a mob, you loot it.
If a mob kills *you* it loots *you*, no special mobs...
Rat ate my noob knife!!! onoz!

Er hmm.. :lol:

LVirus
17-11-03, 12:36
Originally posted by Cypher_Psy
How about, you kill a mob, you loot it.
If a mob kills *you* it loots *you*, no special mobs...
Rat ate my noob knife!!! onoz!

Er hmm.. :lol:

Hahaha! That would rock and explain stupid and weird loot you get from monsters. I mean, comoon, knifes @ dogs etc? They only got em by eating some nuub that tried to kill em with that.

When I played for some time UO in a shard, they had a *yoink* etc similar feature that made a monster to random loot item(s) from your backpack when you died. It was pain in the arse to see dragons looting your corpse and then come back and see its empty and dragons in the corner playing with your stuff .. try to kill em now and loot your stuff back :( 8|

deac
17-11-03, 12:48
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
DRAGONFLIES THAT STEAL YOUR SAFESLOT ITEM!!

>.<

that would just be too evul....