PDA

View Full Version : Lost child

phsoot
16-11-03, 15:25
My account expired last night and i cant say i miss playing.
In the last month i have found myself logging in less and less, I just dont have any fun no more.
I love this game, and i have never had so much fun with any other game ive played. But now its just plain boring.
Nothing new to do or see. I guess i miss being a newbie. I miss exploring, finding new mobs and finding that uber loot. In neocron ive been killed by all the mobs there is.

As i said i love this game and i wont let it go that easy. Ive had tons of fun, so respect to friends and foes alike. Also much respect to the KK crew for creating this game.

So if anyone got any tips to what i can do to get the good game expirense back, please tell. (Neocron is gonna become like an X you keep shagging :D)

Mael
Siging out
For now..

Furion
16-11-03, 15:27
Originally posted by phsoot
So if anyone got any tips to what i can do to get the good game expirense back, please tell. (Neocron is gonna become like an X you keep shagging :D)

can your monk, make a sniper spy and kill people :D

Cyphor (Ash)
16-11-03, 15:30
Sex every dr0m there is, Make a melee spy who only uses a poor stilletto, wears no armour and has no implants, and proceed to take on Y-Reps. With the monitor off.

If you do that and more, I will praise you as a god :eek:

Dajuda
16-11-03, 15:32
You can make a droner, cuase we all know how uber and fun those are. You can sit in the graves all day with your mouse botton taped down ... and kill tons of people with those evil drones .. but its ok, they'll get nerfed soon, oh yes .. they too will feel the wrath of the nerf bat .. YOULL SEE AAAAAAAAAAaaHAHHhh

Nidhogg
16-11-03, 16:55
Please check back on us from time to time. Please use PMs to say goodbye to phsoot. Thanks.

N