PDA

View Full Version : [uranus]>warning

Chipmunk
16-11-03, 14:31
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - harassment ]

i know KK also dont like these posts but beacse of 2 weeks ago getting hacked and loosing everything and now this i have had it. im going to take a break. If anyone has any respect for me could you please kill him over and over and over again as vengance

Oath
16-11-03, 14:32
appreciate the heads up...........but keep it ingame.

Furion
16-11-03, 14:33
i predict a "keep it ingame - thread closed" form the mods. but that sux :\ (losing the gun that is :p )

Chipmunk
16-11-03, 14:34
99% of the people dont read the ingame forums i know i didnt thats why i never new about the warning on their so thier is now a warning hear

Furion
16-11-03, 14:37
go to the uranus rp forums and class him as a thief, should work, hehe..

Dajuda
16-11-03, 15:18
I think he stole my hat too.

DarkPhoenix
16-11-03, 18:14
Hmm... Been a lot of these lately. Got my Arti 2 slot lib jacked this morning by someone. :(

greendonkeyuk
16-11-03, 18:14
this is flamin and could get u banned, but yeh nice one for pointin it out. i wondered why he said he wanted to buy a rifle kami for 3 mill and then when i offered to sell it him he bitchd about not wanting to spend all his money and wanting me to give him the chip and then "wait" while he logged an alt to give me the cash. o_O

Dribble Joy
16-11-03, 18:18
This will get closed and you will in alll probability get a 3 day ban.

That said it is true, [ edited for violation of the forum rules - harassment ] and his MANY alts (he has about 5 accounts or something insane) is a cheating stealing bastard, and possibly the most annoying person on the whole server, (always has an excuse in NF) He stole Lickalotapus' 3 slot FA that i had just sold him for 1.5 mil :mad:

shit, now i'll get banned now.

greendonkeyuk
16-11-03, 18:25
well licka was dumb for payin that much but yeah drib its worth pointing out. if you get banned too dont worry we will organise a protest march, we can call it FREE DRIB or somethin. :D

juvestar15
16-11-03, 18:27
EDIT

LOL oops the name is there.
delete this one ;)

Nidhogg
16-11-03, 18:31
Keep it in-game please.

N