PDA

View Full Version : Turrets in UG at Emmerson

Token
16-11-03, 03:24
I was in an op war an [edited for violation of the forum rules - please don't name names] place a turret in ug. if he would not have done this he would have lost. Watr in rogress plz remove turrets

Token
16-11-03, 03:26
i have screenies where do i send htem too?

Tratos
16-11-03, 03:28
exploits@neocron.com

i think

~T

Token
16-11-03, 03:28
server is uranus

greendonkeyuk
16-11-03, 03:48
that or abuse@neocron. also yes it is lame. sorry but losing is one thing but cheating is another entirely.

SorkZmok
16-11-03, 04:17
I`m just sending my screenshots to abuse@neocron too. 2 turrets got placed in the UG, a stun right behind the ladder so we couldnt get out again and a gatlin turret right on the other side of the ladder so we got instantly stunned and then killed with absolutely no chance to get out. 2 mins later i logged my dead spy back on who was still down there and watched them destroy the turrets as quickly as possible. o_O

Screenshots of all that are on the way although i think KK will do NOTHING about this shit (again). Its just not enough to say "No turrets in UGs!" but then totally ignore that theres still ppl who do it although they know theyre not allowed.

GOD IM STILL TOTALLY PISSED ABOUT THAT SHIT!!!!
Ruined my whole night and it was fun until that happened! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well who cares, threads getting closed, mails getting ignored i bet and absolutely nothings gonna happen. :( :(

Rizzy
16-11-03, 04:24
Firstly: Naming names on the forums isnt allowed if it will bring bad attention to people.

Secondly: Haha, owned.

MayhemMike
16-11-03, 04:27
templars moved to anus?

SorkZmok
16-11-03, 04:33
Originally posted by Rizzy
Firstly: Naming names on the forums isnt allowed if it will bring bad attention to people.

Secondly: Haha, owned.

Yes, Token shouldnt have said the name. But well, now everyone knows who it was. ;)

That actually was the fucking dumbest action i have ever seen in a fight. :eek:
Damn, i think i`m gonna log back in and spam Trade-NC a bit more lol.

Keiron
16-11-03, 04:36
If you are talking about today, [don't name names] hasn't been on all day so it deffinatly wasn't him.

SorkZmok
16-11-03, 04:46
Originally posted by Keiron
If you are talking about today, [edited consistency] hasn't been on all day so it deffinatly wasn't him.

How often do you guys turret undergrounds that you have to ask about the time it happened? o_O o_O :p

Rieper
16-11-03, 05:00
i know who it was.. and surely the exploit is having turrets in UG when the op has been hacked.

If i (hytpothetically) had palced the turrets int he UG, and then destroyed them after they pwned the enemy clan, would that still be exploiting? bear in mind the op had nbever changed hands.

Gotterdammerung
16-11-03, 05:04
Please forward the screenshots to abuse@neocron.com and if you can, forward them to me as well copbot.gotterdammerung@neocron.com

This isn't new, and there has been a sticky in the announcement forum for a very long time so Nobody can plead ignorance

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77224

Legoias
16-11-03, 05:05
Originally posted by SorkZmok
I`m just sending my screenshots to abuse@neocron too. 2 turrets got placed in the UG, a stun right behind the ladder so we couldnt get out again and a gatlin turret right on the other side of the ladder so we got instantly stunned and then killed with absolutely no chance to get out. 2 mins later i logged my dead spy back on who was still down there and watched them destroy the turrets as quickly as possible. o_O

Screenshots of all that are on the way although i think KK will do NOTHING about this shit (again). Its just not enough to say "No turrets in UGs!" but then totally ignore that theres still ppl who do it although they know theyre not allowed.

Well who cares, threads getting closed, mails getting ignored i bet and absolutely nothings gonna happen. :( :(

No one said otherwise. A member of the clan who didnt know about the rule place the turrets.

I have sent a report to KK WITH screenshots showing the turret. It was distroyed to stop people complaining that it was still there.

If KK need to punish someone they have my report, i'll take responsibilty on behalf of the clan as I was incharge at the time, i'll take the ban or whatever KK decides. I also wave good bye to the game. The childish name calling and personal attacks that have made playing this game hell. If a mod want to discuss please email me or Pm me.

Legoias
16-11-03, 05:07
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
Please forward the screenshots to abuse@neocron.com and if you can, forward them to me as well copbot.gotterdammerung@neocron.com

This isn't new, and there has been a sticky in the announcement forum for a very long time so Nobody can plead ignorance

Not everyone visits the forums daily or at all. The member (if it's who I think it is) doesn't play often. Again I take responability on behalf of the clan and member.

Gotterdammerung
16-11-03, 05:10
As I said, the sticky and the rule has been around a while. I would expect some e-mails.

Legoias
16-11-03, 05:13
You do know this will end in a flame and more abuse? Can't the thread be closed A) for naming names - even though it is wrong, B) I have sent reports to abuse and helpdesk and will take the fall for this.

Gotterdammerung
16-11-03, 05:17
The name of the person in question & the clans name were edited. Perhaps leaving this thread open will bring to the forefront the reminder some people seem to need every so often that turrets are not allowed in the underground in any way, shape or form.

Keyol45743241
16-11-03, 06:07
Is it still possible to plant turrets for other clans?
I mean... somebody goes in, down the UG drops a turret and takes a screenie of it on how evil the opposing wankers are?

:D:rolleyes:

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 06:46
Originally posted by Keyol45743241
Is it still possible to plant turrets for other clans?
I mean... somebody goes in, down the UG drops a turret and takes a screenie of it on how evil the opposing wankers are?

:D:rolleyes: Yes it's possible, and I ain't gonna say anything that I just said to DJ on MSN about that (before I read this):p
It's funny.
Reaper is correct, the Turret exploit is only for AFTER Hack barrier three is gone, I don't know the situation but I presume from comments here it's just a couple of people whining.

Especially since said clan can't win without 20000000x APUs and a couple of PPUs.

I find it fun the name of the person you named, since they haven't logged on all day and no one has their account password.

They were actually on Venus at the time, leveling a new PPU, and Talking to Shelia / SupremeC for most of it.

Lame Politics.

Gotter You are NOT a GM.
You do NOT Have ANY Say in the Ingame Rules.
Do you know the amount of times Moderators get people/GMs into trouble because of bullshit comments like that?

edit;
After reading the console log of the event, and the Trade NC "fun" afterwards, I really have to question the average mental age of the clan whom filed the report anyway :rolleyes:

Darkborg
16-11-03, 06:57
Bug is after the last hack is down not before.

turrets are not alllowed in UG after the last hack is done. It has also been said that the action that will be taken is that the turrets will be removed by a gm at first possible time.
Anything else is just silly.

They enabled the gr into ug and turrets there for a reason and that is to give the defending clan a little advantage. This is similar to turret dropping. and if they remove them themselves i would have to say they are doing the gms a favor.

they need to fix this, Players are not at fault the bug in the game code is.

Oh and please leave the gm stuff to the gms ehh.

Spy XX
16-11-03, 07:17
[Spam - Gungnir]

SorkZmok
16-11-03, 08:41
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Yes it's possible, and I ain't gonna say anything that I just said to DJ on MSN about that (before I read this):p
It's funny.
Reaper is correct, the Turret exploit is only for AFTER Hack barrier three is gone, I don't know the situation but I presume from comments here it's just a couple of people whining.

Especially since said clan can't win without 20000000x APUs and a couple of PPUs.

I find it fun the name of the person you named, since they haven't logged on all day and no one has their account password.

They were actually on Venus at the time, leveling a new PPU, and Talking to Shelia / SupremeC for most of it.

Lame Politics.

Gotter You are NOT a GM.
You do NOT Have ANY Say in the Ingame Rules.
Do you know the amount of times Moderators get people/GMs into trouble because of bullshit comments like that?

edit;
After reading the console log of the event, and the Trade NC "fun" afterwards, I really have to question the average mental age of the clan whom filed the report anyway :rolleyes:
After rethinking the Trade NC "fun" i have to say it sucked. But still i think most ppl can understand that we freaked out after that shit happened. I apologize for that.

But this is _not_ about the exploit with turrets not changing faction, its about the fact that turrets are NOT allowed in UGs. "NOT allowed" includes ppl putting up turrets just to defend themselves and killing the turrets after the fight.

Also this isn't about monkocron, so dont bitch about clans bringing only monks. I for myself havent even got a monk who can take part in Opfights.

Last thing, whats got that all to do with Götterdämmerung? He removed the names to keep the thread open because there are ppl who seem to "forget" that turrets in UGs are NOT allowed. Imo thats fine with me.

/edit
Actually, even when turrets are allowed in UGs again, it needs a complete rework. atm 2 turrets are enough to take down a whole clan trying to clean out the UG. And that just cant be it. You hack your op and then have to hang around there forever till the last damn defender left the UG by himself? Sucks. o_O

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 08:57
After rethinking the Trade NC "fun" i have to say it sucked. But still i think most ppl can understand that we freaked out after that shit happened. I apologize for that.
Thank you, however that doesn't change the fact that a few of my clan, and other game members are leaving the game because of behaviour like this from said clan.
No matter what that clan says or does now, it's as bad as uTs, LP, or any clan they claim to hate.

edit;
This includes myself.

But this is _not_ about the exploit with turrets not changing faction, its about the fact that turrets are NOT allowed in UGs. "NOT allowed" includes ppl putting up turrets just to defend themselves and killing the turrets after the fight.
"NOT allowed" is refering to camping the UG after hack barrier three when the out post is owned by the originally ATTACKING Clan.
As far as I am aware this was not the case ergo that clan that was complaining, is in the wrong... as usual.

Also this isn't about monkocron, so dont bitch about clans bringing only monks. I for myself havent even got a monk who can take part in Opfights.
*Shrug*

Last thing, whats got that all to do with Götterdämmerung? He removed the names to keep the thread open because there are ppl who seem to "forget" that turrets in UGs are NOT allowed. Imo thats fine with me.
Again, Wrong.
As for Gotter stating something as fact, he needs to learn not to do so considering he is not a GM and has no official standing worth a shit when it comes to ingame issues.

/edit
Actually, even when turrets are allowed in UGs again, it needs a complete rework. atm 2 turrets are enough to take down a whole clan trying to clean out the UG.
Originally KK designed turrets to require massive, and I do mean massive firepower to beat, when they originally brought the concept in they wanted turrets to basically have as much sway at they currently do, without requiring the mass number of turrets (you could place as many as you liked) that were used in beta to achieve the same effect.

And that just cant be it. You hack your op and then have to hang around there forever till the last damn defender left the UG by himself? Sucks. o_O
This itself, is what is (I though HAS? it's in test 216, I *thought* that came into retail 188 or so, but I went back and checked and it has not...) going to be fixed, turrets in the UG will instantly (this is stupid imo but hey) turn from the previous owner to the current owner with no warning.

All things considered there should be a 2-5 minute buffer between hack 3 and the turrets changing IMO because of the time it takes to organise a defence force compared to an offence force.

KK have already replied to emails of the clan representative that has taken "responcibility" for this, and they have already decided it will not be persued.

juvestar15
16-11-03, 09:11
Would be interesting to know the outcome had your name not been on the top of the email.

I think this should be locked since it's been resolved.

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 09:12
Originally posted by juvestar15
Would be interesting to know the outcome had your name not been on the top of the email.

I think this should be locked since it's been resolved. My name wasn't at the top of the email ;)
Wasn't me that handled this.
First I knew of it was the link Dribble Joy gave me about 1 minute before my first post.

SorkZmok
16-11-03, 09:12
"NOT allowed" is refering to camping the UG after hack barrier three when the out post is owned by the originally ATTACKING Clan.
As far as I am aware this was not the case ergo that clan that was complaining, is in the wrong... as usual.
This is what i mean.
/edit There wasn`t even any hacking at this fight.

"as usual", i cant talk about that, i joined the clan just some days ago cause i want fights. big fights. with lots of ppl. thats all. im just a little spy trying to have fun. ;)

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 09:17
This is what i mean.
/edit There wasn`t even any hacking at this fight.

"as usual", i cant talk about that, i joined the clan just some days ago cause i want fights. big fights. with lots of ppl. thats all. im just a little spy trying to have fun. ;)

Originally posted by BlackIvory

The reason is simple:
If an OP is hacked the underground won't be taken over properly.

The Op still belonged to the defending clan when you entered the under ground, did it not? (We have screens proving it did anyway...)

Syn give you big fights on a comfortable side with lots of people.
Fang was throwing numbers at me (not in a threatening way, just an FYI, during a conversation between two friends outside the game.. as it should have always been), 50 odd APUs and 50 odd PPUs, as well as misc fighters attacking op after op?
Heh.
Allies? Fairness? Laff.

SorkZmok
16-11-03, 09:30
The Op still belonged to the defending clan when you entered the under ground, did it not? (We have screens proving it did anyway...)

Syn give you big fights on a comfortable side with lots of people.
Fang was throwing numbers at me (not in a threatening way, just an FYI, during a conversation between two friends outside the game.. as it should have always been), 50 odd APUs and 50 odd PPUs, as well as misc fighters attacking op after op?
Heh.
Allies? Fairness? Laff.

Mwah! Still doesnt change anything about the fact that you simply should not put turrets down there. No matter what the circumstances are. If we wouldve known theres turrets down there, we wouldve just secured te UG entrance and waited for you guys to come out. But we didnt know and we didnt expect it so we went inside and got totally wasted. And thats what pisses me off.

About monks...what i have experienced is that everyone loves and tries to bring his non-monk char to opfights. But mostly, theres just no other choice than to bring a monk. But lets at least keep this outside of the thread, its absolutely not needed here...

And now, i will finally go to bed cause i can hardly keep my eyes open and i can already see the sun. :p

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 09:32
Mwah! Still doesnt change anything about the fact that you simply should not put turrets down there. No matter what the circumstances are. If we wouldve known theres turrets down there, we wouldve just secured te UG entrance and waited for you guys to come out. But we didnt know and we didnt expect it so we went inside and got totally wasted. And thats what pisses me off.
You mean zoneline camped the 3 of them down there when there were over 7 of you :rolleyes:

About monks...what i have experienced is that everyone loves and tries to bring his non-monk char to opfights. But mostly, theres just no other choice than to bring a monk. But lets at least keep this outside of the thread, its absolutely not needed here...
Meh, I bring Kenshin because if I don't that clan APU Spams everything in sight, even WITH a near-perfect PPU there they pwn in sheer numbers.

And now, i will finally go to bed cause i can hardly keep my eyes open and i can already see the sun. :p

same here...*squints at curtains and hisses*

SorkZmok
16-11-03, 09:44
You mean zoneline camped the 3 of them down there when there were over 7 of you :rolleyes:
5 of you that i can count from the screenshots i made.
And what else than "camping the zoneline" could we have done?

Argh! BED, Sork! NOW! GO!
*goes to sleep*

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 09:48
My bad, we do infact have 5 if you include the droner spy and the two noob APUs I was looking at the first five clan Screenies, they're all in the UG in one of the later ones..
I count 9 of ya over the whole course of the screenies..

SorkZmok
16-11-03, 09:56
I give up!

You get the last word tonight! Err this morning. Err i have the last word now, haha!
:D

juvestar15
16-11-03, 10:04
WHAT?!?!?!?!
A Crahn clan with monks?!?!?!?!?
That's outrageous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I can't believe you are attacking sYn saying we have too many monks. After saying that, you guys turn around and bring half the server. o_O

Go figure.

If there were ever the need to not bring monks you can be certain no one would bring their monk. When we goto OP wars we know what we're up against so we log the chars that have maximum effectivness at OP battles. If you've been living under a rock, this happens on every server.
*waits to see this blamed on sYn*

Shadow Dancer
16-11-03, 10:10
Well at least Juvestar is honest and realistic. hehe

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 10:27
honest and realistic...
not if i posted that console log or any of my console logs involved with syndicate incidents (excluding the shurkan second battle a while back...)

Nice way of terming it Club, but Syndicate are the worst clan on any server for doing what they do compared to any of the other "titan" clans, anywhere.

What's more is the moment the situation gets turned against their favour they go off on a bitch about it, whining about things that they do/have done/will continue to do when it suits them.

And I *can* bring up case and point examples, the only problem is doing it means I have to name names.

I realised it at the chester fight last time I was on Uranus.
There were so many APUs they hardly even needed PPUs or anything else, it was just a wave of firepower washing over everything.
Zero skill, just firepower.
Which shows (the zero skill part I mean) because it took 5 APUs, 2 PPUs, 2 Pistol PEs, A Pistol Spy, and a Tank, buff exploits and 14+ minutes to kill me and me alone 11 vs 1.
Without cover or stealth, or turrets, in that time I also managed to get three rezzes off.
With 5 APUs .......... and then certain members of the clan bait us/me, attack me, because they think they're better?

Honestly, if they ever met a group of hostile runners who came even close to remotely equal their numbers, and equal to my skill level, they'd just buckle.

However at least three of the clans they're so proud of "pwning" are not real pvp clans, never were.

Most of their actions just wreak of insecurity.

I am speaking of the group on a whole, of course, talk to almost any of them alone and they're fine.... Fang's normally civil (at least that, or better), regardless of the situation..
It's just....certain members seem to have this ...effect on the whole that turn it into a child-like soup of hormones and CS-Script-Kiddies...

Darkborg
16-11-03, 10:36
wow a bitch post not about FF im impressed.

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 10:38
Originally posted by Darkborg
wow a bitch post not about FF im impressed. Syn>FF :p

juvestar15
16-11-03, 10:46
QD you're contradicting youself here. :D

sYn need alot of APUs to win?
Why is it that everytime SSC lose they go and call 5 clans?

Explain that one. o_O

The fact is and i can't see anyone denying this, if sYn were to break up, Uranus is screwed. There is absolutly no competition. Any competitors are met by a huge alliance.

I would like this discussed in another thread but i don't like my chances of it being opened long and i will get the usual "you bitch coz you lose" bullshit.

But anyone in their right mind would see this as an issue and we should be looking at ways to fixing this.

Oath
16-11-03, 10:48
Look...........juve............qd......... i like both you guys.

but please shut the fuck up over the forums about this bs.

sure ssc hate syn........syn hate ssc.......WE DONT CARE.

:mad: me says............stay frosty :cool:

Turrets in underground............lame......

ssc vs syn........major OT

juvestar15
16-11-03, 10:49
read my post again i edited. Then edit yours so i can edit this one and it doesnt look like spam :D

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 10:58
QD you're contradicting youself here. :D

sYn need alot of APUs to win?
Why is it that everytime SSC lose they go and call 5 clans?

Explain that one. o_O

The fact is and i can't see anyone denying this, if sYn were to break up, Uranus is screwed. There is absolutly no competition. Any competitors are met by a huge alliance.

I would like this discussed in another thread but i don't like my chances of it being opened long and i will get the usual "you bitch coz you lose" bullshit.

But anyone in their right mind would see this as an issue and we should be looking at ways to fixing this.

correction;

SSC bring allies when they're getting pwned by numbers.

Otherwise, if there are people helping it will be ONE or TWO MoV.

SSC tried for a while before we started losing our ops to NOT bring allies to a fight.
We tried to arrange PvP bouts with the Tangent Clans of respective periods (Cerbi will hopefully vow to this, he still has my email and SHOULD have contacted me by now but hasn't...) but this always fell through for some reason.

We didn't bring allies against Ronins the first few fights at Jeriko - what did ronins do?

Bring 50 peeps to kill 10 SSC.

We didn't bring Allies most of the times we faced syn until it was apparent there were more than we could handle in terms of syn attacking us at the time (...they only seem to attack when there's like 3 of us and 10-15 of them...or..10 of us and 20-30 of them....)

We wouldn't need to bring allies if you fought us with even numbers.
Splain that, or is it an exploit to even numbers now by reaching out side your own private resources? o_O

juvestar15
16-11-03, 11:01
LOL even numbers?
That's BS and you know it.

You intentionally bring enough to outnumber us.

Should i link everyone to your web forums where you have the post about your ninja hacking plans? Or will you go delete that post now?

Gotterdammerung
16-11-03, 11:01
Guys, as I mentioned before, please leave names & clan monikers out of the discussion. This is just degenerating into alot of name calling and veiled jabs between what I'm pretty sure are reps from the clans in question. If anyone has any questions about turrets in the underground I urge you to read this official post
To clarify, it says nothing about any special circumstances that must be met for turrets to be placed or not be placed. It does clearly say however in english & german "Turrets in the underground of OPs are NOT allowed!" It can be made no plainer then that.

So in order to keep this open and allow a lively discussion, please don't flame & name call each other.

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 11:05
And I need to post screenshots of the same comments by syn?

That Ninja idea had nothin to do with ME, but generally speaking, wtf are you doin snoopin around our forums (wreaking of insecurity?) without signin up anyway.

As for the idea itself, at that point in time there was near enough nothing the clan could do, it didn't have any active PvPers beyond Droners a Tank and a couple PPUs o_O The rest were Non-PvPers.
Whatcha expect?

You are never around when all this shit goes down normally, I don't think you get to see the side of syndicate I'm actually talking about.
Try logging on at like 6pm GMT - 2am GMT sometimes, it's a bit out of your way I know, but you'll most likely see what I mean in terms of behaviour of the clan, specifically on global channels and the like.

*sigh*

KKs official reply; (Again this is not me that sent it).
Hi ,

I accept that. And will not process it any further. Im sorry to see you leave though.

With kind regards,
Daniel Hollister

--
Neocron Support Team
www.neocron.com

REAKKTOR.COM
Building Better Worlds
www.reakktor.com

juvestar15
16-11-03, 11:10
This outnumbering thing. Isn't good is it?
Now you know what i have been going through since March. Not much fun is it? Would you put up with it for as long as i have?

I can't say anything about things like sYn abusing the enemy because i'll get booted from the clan.

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 11:12
This outnumbering thing. Isn't good is it?
Now you know what i have been going through since March. Not much fun is it? Would you put up with it for as long as i have?
As my comments about trying not to bring allies to fights should point out...
I don't actually support the whole out number/alliance win deal thing...
I don't like it, it's not fun, for either side.
But when it's about survival (and certain individuals have made it clear it is), sometimes fun drops a level in priority...

I can't say anything about things like sYn abusing the enemy because i'll get booted from the clan.
Just an observation....but that's not a way I'd like to live...(play)

edit;

btw, Gotter, even if I didn't name the clan, or they didn't name my clan.. everyone would know who is being discussed here, however..
When I say "certain individuals" since there are now more than 180? Syndicate characters, it's pretty hard to single people out, which is why I have not named names here, infact the one time I did name a name with this clan, a while back, I edited it out.

juvestar15
16-11-03, 11:16

Just an observation....but that's not a way I'd like to live...(play)

One of the reasons why i'm not re-newing.

Unless i can salvage something out of other servers. As far as Uranus is concerned........
fighting the same people for 9 months and i can't see anything changing. It's like that movie Groundhog day.

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 11:19
As much as you probably think I hate you :p, I'm mainly playing on Venus, and occasionally on Saturn, you are welcome to join me, just throw a PM.

juvestar15
16-11-03, 11:20
I think i got a CS waiting for me on Venus. str 90 tank i think i have there. I got 4 chars on Saturn. lvl 120 constrcutor and a screwed up Pistol PE.

My options are open :)

I can't speak french though so that is the cool part, i can't understand their abuse. :)

QuantumDelta
16-11-03, 11:24
I recently rerolled my Pistol PE on venus to a PPU... 16/17 solo in a few hours..not bad, not good but not bad :p

They seem to be very tollerant of english speakers though, I've even met a fan or two :/

Oddly enough on Venus Crahn and FA are allies :p
I'm FA over there, too...

juvestar15
16-11-03, 11:28
Had a PSI 80 base PPU, deleted him. So dam boring.
I'm crahn there :)

I like their clans though, all kinda small and the TH guards pwn. :p

Shizima
16-11-03, 14:18
has all of u ppl around here forgottten how to have FUN???? yeah sure there r exploits, ppl use dirty tactics.......BUT ITS A FREAKIN GAME......if u can get away with it, ppl do it.

Mindless spamming and putting other ppl down just serves to drive ppl from the game ( as there fun is ruined,by the likes of ppl who think they r 'helping' with their comments )

What i'm trying to say is that if u idiots..yes IDIOTS dont just suck it up and play this game........well i'm not sure i wanna play anymore, just aint fun no-more ( reaches for his PS2 :D )

Oath
16-11-03, 14:22
well, we know how seriously some people take neocron.........be interesting if qd and matt goto the 'gathering' in february........i may have to bust some skullz......i dont mind :p

Rieper
16-11-03, 14:30
lol.. i need to speak to fang, i did some serious thinking while shitfaced last night :p

and anyhow, i placed them, because we were outnumbered about 2 vs 1 and outmonked. its not exploiting the hack bug.. they didnt even hack the first layer, let alone the others.

and anyhow you should have seen it! twas really beatiful.. ran topside buffed, and got a gat out of the gogu.. ran back while under fire and being debuffed (this was at impeded speed) got into the UG, dropped the turret, and died happily, becase they got their arses riddled with hot lead.

(i got a rezz when my clannies went in)

Rizzy
16-11-03, 14:47
riepers picked up some lame tactics from saturn, respect :p

Darth Slayer
16-11-03, 14:47
Originally posted by Rieper
lol.. i need to speak to fang, i did some serious thinking while shitfaced last night :p

and anyhow, i placed them, because we were outnumbered about 2 vs 1 and outmonked. its not exploiting the hack bug.. they didnt even hack the first layer, let alone the others.

and anyhow you should have seen it! twas really beatiful.. ran topside buffed, and got a gat out of the gogu.. ran back while under fire and being debuffed (this was at impeded speed) got into the UG, dropped the turret, and died happily, becase they got their arses riddled with hot lead.

(i got a rezz when my clannies went in)
Goddamit I miss all the fun.
And guys relax it's a game.

Scikar
16-11-03, 15:11
QD what happened to fighting with honour etc? You did say you would resort to stealth since your enemies do, but now you're the one finding the loophole the game rules to take advantage of? I'd like to see you try and show your face in the next TL3 healing thread.

Legoias
16-11-03, 15:22
Originally posted by Scikar
QD what happened to fighting with honour etc? You did say you would resort to stealth since your enemies do, but now you're the one finding the loophole the game rules to take advantage of? I'd like to see you try and show your face in the next TL3 healing thread.

If a single person screws up why must you shit on the whole clan?

Average Op war: 5 mins
Average Trade bitching: 20mins
Pwning sYn: Priceless

Rieper
16-11-03, 15:42
Originally posted by Legoias

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and scikar, QD wasnt on the entire day.. and im sure he doesnt condone what i did.. fact is, syn want to fuck with us, they outnumber us and i did what was neccessary to kick their arses.

L0KI
16-11-03, 16:01
Its funny that sYn are only attacked when the best players arent on.

I like that. Shows fear ;)

Nidhogg
16-11-03, 16:02
No more flaming on this thread. That includes clans.

N

Oath
16-11-03, 16:03
Originally posted by L0KI

THATS NOT TRUE!!!

My clan attacked while you were on...........only you came

and pwned them all.........

they were embarassed lol.

Rieper
16-11-03, 16:12

Thats not really true.. If you arent on much, whats going to happen.. thers no argument that you're the best pvper in sYn.. but matts never on his tank, always his ppu... and its harder to be the 'best' ppu.

And anyhow, do you honestly think clans check
"Hey, guys, Fang isnt on, we can go to the op now" :lol:

the only thing we do is see if we're gonna have a chance number wise.. you'll find SSC rarely attacks your ops when you have 18 online, and we have 3.

L0KI
16-11-03, 16:17
Originally posted by Oath
THATS NOT TRUE!!!

My clan attacked while you were on...........only you came

and pwned them all.........

they were embarassed lol.

Yeah, dont be too hard on them tho :)

Haggisman knocked 10 hp off me at least :D

@ Niddy, im in a great mood today and probably for the next few months, so there will be fuck all flaming from my part.

That means in or out of game, so i'd appreciate it if the people that merely bait me to respond would lay off me for a while

Scikar
16-11-03, 16:45

If QD doesn't condone it, why is he trying to justify it?

I think the rule, "No turrets in the UG" is fairly simple to follow, and I wouldn't try to get around it by planting turrets there during the fight and destroying them afterwards. If I was the leader of a clan which did this, and I used the excuse "The guy who planted them didn't know the rules," I would apologise to the other clan as well, not just KK.

Legoias
16-11-03, 16:46
Originally posted by Scikar
If QD doesn't condone it, why is he trying to justify it?

I think the rule, "No turrets in the UG" is fairly simple to follow, and I wouldn't try to get around it by planting turrets there during the fight and destroying them afterwards. If I was the leader of a clan which did this, and I used the excuse "The guy who planted them didn't know the rules," I would apologise to the other clan as well, not just KK.

QD's was NOT online so leave him outta it. I did try and resolve it but was beaten back by spamming and insults, after 20 mins I gave up.

mehirc
16-11-03, 17:02
Every other game has ingame news and announcements for such things.

Do the rules of conduct say that you have to read the forum regularly? O_o

I really dont understand why this is not implemented yet :(

Nidhogg
16-11-03, 17:03
Originally posted by mehirc
Do the rules of conduct say that you have to read the forum regularly? O_o Yes.
THESE RULES MAY BE CHANGED, AND NEW RULES MAY BE ADDED, AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE TO CHECK THE NEOCRON WEB SITE FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVIEW ANY RULE CHANGES THAT REAKKTOR MEDIA MAY HAVE MADE.

N

Jesterthegreat
16-11-03, 17:08

well i have no idea about the situation but from who has replied saying what i can gguess (when i got to the thrad it was all edited :p)

i will say that if the worst thing that happened to you was you died in a computer game then it can't be that bad of a day >.<

Lexxuk
16-11-03, 17:23
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Yes.

N

omg, one word reply, quick, someone hit niddy wiv teh ban hammer hehehe.

I think this was about turrets in UG? I'm sure it started like that anyhow. And yep, its against the rules, and ignorrance of a rule is not acceptable grounds for breaking a rule.

Legoias has accepted responsibility for his clan members action, and has probably told said clan member "dont do it again or else, k?" I think that should be the end of the subject.

Doc Holliday
16-11-03, 17:23
if Qd wasnt there why is he all high and mighty on the forums about it????

As for legoias' quote about pwning us. Dude if u could get enough decent players online together from your clan without bringing allies no matter how many are there then it would perhaps be priceless. how ever i have never seen u able to do such a thing so dont make silly immature comments. Turrets were dropped. an unfair advantage was given. we lost to a cheat. we had 10 people to attack the op with a mix balance of players not all monks. there were maybe 3 apus total. the 2nd time we had 2 xtra friends with us. a ppu and a tank and a couple extra clannies when the "turret-gate" scandle occured. we cleared the top side. went down got turreted all died sadly.

Oh and Qd dont brag about all the people it took to kill u. it took about a load of your clan about 15 mins to kill one of our ppus last night the same. we can all swell our ego's. what happened last night in alot of peoples eyes im sure muddied your clans good name quite severely. Get over that first before u lord it over the rest of us on the boards.

People who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.

@ the mods. I tried to keep this flame free my apologies if it needs editing but this is my personal opinion. thank you

mehirc
16-11-03, 17:29
Thx Nid. But i dont know, website doesnt mean forum accordingly to me.

I dont see the problem to post such important stuff under the product news like it was done in the case of 3rd party programs.

A good an simple thing would be already a direct link to the annoucement forum on the homepage's left side :)

Rieper
16-11-03, 17:32
Originally posted by Doc Holliday

Oh and Qd dont brag about all the people it took to kill u. it took about a load of your clan about 15 mins to kill one of our ppus last night the same. we can all swell our ego's. what happened last night in alot of peoples eyes im sure muddied your clans good name quite severely. Get over that first before u lord it over the rest of us on the boards.

dude.. it took less of us to kill that ppu (using only anti shelter, not holy debuff) than it takes to kill QD's ppu.. he really does have an uber ppu.. and also, we had low level guys.. but theres no arguing he did well.

juvestar15
16-11-03, 17:40
Originally posted by Legoias

Now this isn't a flame, im just saying how it is. When you join a clan you must realise every action you take effects the whole clan. It's unfortunate but true. I see people come here and say they entire clan are racists. Yes that's 180 and they are all racists. :rolleyes:

You must all take responsibility for your clan's actions. If you don't like what another member is doing then leave. Otherwise get ready to cop the abuse because of what another member did.

Originally posted by Rieper
dude.. it took less of us to kill that ppu (using only anti shelter, not holy debuff) than it takes to kill QD's ppu.. he really does have an uber ppu.. and also, we had low level guys.. but theres no arguing he did well.

You are starting to annoying me. Why do you have to turn it into an ego thread? Do you want to arrange a time and i'll get 11 sYn members and we'll meet up with QD's PPU. Do you want that to happen?

Better yet, arrange and equal number of players and we'll fight it out. If you're not willing to do this, shut up about who is better.

Rieper
16-11-03, 17:52
im just responding to doc, QD genuinely does have an uber ppu.. although whoever the ppu was at emmerson, did well too. Im not turning this into an ego thread, im not really even arguing... im just backing up his statement.

Legoias
16-11-03, 17:56
Now this isn't a flame, im just saying how it is. When you join a clan you must realise every action you take effects the whole clan. It's unfortunate but true. I see people come here and say they entire clan are racists. Yes that's 180 and they are all racists. :rolleyes:

You must all take responsibility for your clan's actions. If you don't like what another member is doing then leave. Otherwise get ready to cop the abuse because of what another member did.

You are starting to annoying me. Why do you have to turn it into an ego thread? Do you want to arrange a time and i'll get 11 sYn members and we'll meet up with QD's PPU. Do you want that to happen?

Better yet, arrange and equal number of players and we'll fight it out. If you're not willing to do this, shut up about who is better.

I got to the point of not caring so I posted my little bit of fun.

I took responsability for the actions of the clan so put that to friggen rest! It's been done and fixed, i've been talking with abuse about it since then.

I could post more but it'll just continue faning the flames. If you really want someone to be punished it's done. I've self banned my self form the game i.e thrown in the towel, left gone. Now please f***** back off and put this to rest, you wanted a ban you got it (more or less).

greendonkeyuk
16-11-03, 17:59
you didnt have many low level guys there at all rieps. Sorry mate, but the pistol pe who killed you was me. i chased you into the UG after you went to the gogu. I thought you were droppin the turret upstairs and when i saw you go down i followed. After killing you trogdor turned up. Credit to him coz he gave me a run for my money. Some more of our "side" turned up and then out of nowhere the turrets spring up and then some R2K guys turn up and a bunch of others and it goes hairy. As for the 2 "noob" apus, well one of em spammed me with HL so they cant be that noobish can they?

The thing that pisses me off the most is that people cant say good fight when they win or lose. Why do people constantly have to "edit" situations so it looks like they won a resounding victory..... i mean i could bang on here about how you werent unbuffed and 1 v 1 u got pwned..... but i wont. :D

At the end of the day, last night/this morning WOULD have been a good fight, but for two reasons for me personally (not the rest of syn) was ruined, one for the fact that a "noob" planted the turrets, and we all know hes not a noob. The other one is the bs and outright lies that make this look like a resounding victory and a crushing defeat.

Fact of the matter is, without said turrets it would have been an even fight, perhaps one side would have had one extra person or so but nothng greatly imbalancing things. If sYn and ssc organised a proper bout between us with jus sYn vs SSC and you won then id say yes youve earned the right to say you owned us.

The turret tactics were lame, tryin to say it was a noob who planted em was also lame. Apart from that Good Fight!

Credit to Legolas for taking responsibility, considering ssc ideals hes the only one whom ive seen follow them. Honesty integrity etc......

Rieper
16-11-03, 18:04
who said a noob planted the turrets? i planted em in the UG.. i was debuffed topside, i went to UG, i placed em, and then i dunno who dropped me because it was before i even had a heal up.

Keiron
16-11-03, 18:04
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - harassment ]
[edit - mispelled one of the links:rolleyes: ]

Legoias
16-11-03, 18:05
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
The turret tactics were lame, tryin to say it was a noob who planted em was also lame.

I dont thinkn it was ever said that it was a noob (as far as I recall), someone not aware of the rules perhaps.

Credit to Sam for taking responisibility, considering ssc ideals hes the only one whom ive seen follow them. Honesty integrity etc......

Obviously being the "nice guy" doesn't get you anywhere. I've been hounded more and more of late and i've got tired of it.

Keiron
16-11-03, 18:07
After killing you trogdor turned up. Credit to him coz he gave me a run for my money. Thanks, not bad for a kami chip and 20 force resist :)

KRIMINAL99
16-11-03, 18:07
Yeah there is usually alot of trite tossing of accusations going around along with lots of other retarted trade spam coming from that general direction on Uranus...

But if the rules say no UG turrets and people know that then they don't expect to be insta whacked by turrets when they go UG... Also no UG turrets could be just as well not allowed because they camp the zone boarder so if anyone zones they will probably die before they even get control of their character...

You could just load the UG with turrets and then when the OP is rushed zone your whole clan UG and watch the turrets make mincemeat of the other clan when they try and come after you. Would be a valid tactic in real life but since this is a video game and people can react at normal speed to something like that (And it is against the rules and noone expects it to be done) its not really fair IMO.

L0KI
16-11-03, 18:08
Keiron/Zeiron,

Is this thread about numbers or about turret exploits?

Nid said no more flaming, and that includes talkin about clans.

The screens were uhmm, unnecessary to say the least.

Keiron
16-11-03, 18:09
Just looking to prove a point, you guys keep denying you do it. If Nid considers it flaming, he can remove them and do whatever is necessary to my account.

Legoias
16-11-03, 18:10
Keiron/Zeiron,

Is this thread about numbers or about turret exploits?

Nid said no more flaming, and that includes talkin about clans.

The screens were uhmm, unnecessary to say the least.

Yet the comments of your clan (which I don't hold you responsible, never have, never will) are?

L0KI
16-11-03, 18:12
I was talking to Keiron :rolleyes:

Celt
16-11-03, 18:20
Turrets in the underground of OPs are NOT allowed!
Welp, nice to see the respect reaper has for game rules.

What's next, using memory editors et al?

Such flagrant disregard for the rules should result in a ban, but I doubt that will happen.

@Kieron, if your clan doesnt have the numbers to hold the op's, that's your fault, no'one elses, if a 1 person clan tried hold 6 ops and resorted to bringing every friend on the server to help him, would you whine then too?.

The fact syn is so big is due to fang and his personality, the fact SSC isnt so big is not his fault, blame QD if anyone.

@QD, it's not your place to FLAME moderators, or to tell them what they can and cannot do.
You are not better then them, you are not more powerful then them, you are not special so stop acting like it.

[ picture removed for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Nidhogg
16-11-03, 18:21
I'm closing this thread now because the general unpleasantness hasn't stopped and it's point has been made. If you see turrets in the underground then take a screenie and report it to abuse@neocron.com. You can also report it in-game.

N