PDA

View Full Version : NC Toilets

trbomb14
15-11-03, 23:23
I've been trying to get my work friends to play NC by saying it has everything you could ever want Strip shows, alchohol, drugs guns, vehicles and death. Then it hit me, THERE ARE NO TOILETS!!!. The cloest thing there is to a toilet in the whole of NC, MB, the canyons and the wastes is a bush.

There are a lot of runners who have never been to the toilet, they must be bursting:mad:. I think Male and Female toilets should be added and have copbots placed in them who shoot you for going in the Male toilets if your female and the female toilets if your male:D. That would really give the game something special to boast about. You could even make it so you can use the toilets and see the warm steam rising infront of you :lol:.

Let me know what you all think.

:lol:Sol:lol:

Artie
15-11-03, 23:25
Originally posted by trbomb14
I've been trying to get my work friends to play NC by saying it has everything you could ever want Strip shows, alchohol, drugs guns, vehicles and death. Then it hit me, THERE ARE NO TOILETS!!!. The cloest thing there is to a toilet in the whole of NC, MB, the canyons and the wastes is a bush.

There are a lot of runners who have never been to the toilet, they must be bursting:mad:. I think Male and Female toilets should be added and have copbots placed in them who shoot you for going in the Male toilets if your female and the female toilets if your male:D. That would really give the game something special to boast about. You could even make it so you can use the toilets and see the warm steam rising infront of you :lol:.

Let me know what you all think.

:lol:Sol:lol:

o_O

It'd be...er..."interesting"...but at the same time...i don't think it's really something to add right now.

Just make the game stable, then we'll worry about toilets :angel:

redjacket
15-11-03, 23:33
first off, whats with the rehashing of old, dead, and stupid topics?

secondly... if we do add public toilets, we also need a bathroom in apartments... AND the public toilets MUST BE REALISTIC!

Stupid n00blet> But red, WTF are you bitching about you donkey raping shit eater?

Well, n00blet, I'm talking about the real-life(tm) phenomenon that is the Women's bathroom... about 80-95% of women's public bathrooms are 5000x better then the filthy, unwashed, hippie like bathrooms that men are "allowed" to use. I know that this board mostly consists of men, so I will explain, having seen and been in many womens bathrooms in public places... for reasons why, see below...

Men get what? A few urinals that are clogged by the "helpful" urinal cakes... a toilet stall or two... a retarded sink that requires you to hold down the button... soap that makes your hands smell WORSE then the urine you just deposited in to the non-private urinal... Ugly tile on the walls/floor that makes your eyes burn off... a drop ceiling that looks like someone somehow pooped on it... Pee everywhere... half-ply toilet paper/sand paper...

What do women get? The Plaza hotel in a bathroom...

I'm being forced off this computer... I will speak more later...

Krll
15-11-03, 23:38
Damn... did a search but can't find a funny post someone made once, saying about adding a "dump meter" to the game, and a new strength skill called "push factor".

-Krll

Shockwave
15-11-03, 23:40
Personally I always assumed my character was crapping in the GenRep and 'porting it to Black Dragon HQ. :D

ezza
16-11-03, 00:05
Originally posted by Shockwave
Personally I always assumed my character was crapping in the GenRep and 'porting it to Black Dragon HQ. :D

personally i like crapping all over TH

amfest
16-11-03, 00:10
redjacket i've actually stopped at rest areas off the highway that went against the laws of nature and had clean men's bathrooms .. .with toliets and sinks that were infrared activated so you didn't have to touch them :eek:
I've had nightmares since then

Shockwave
16-11-03, 00:14
Originally posted by ezza

Let's leave TH out of this, it'll only set something off. :wtf:

Didn't someone have something about Lorghe mentioning this to KK in a sig at some point? May even have been Lorghe himself. :)

Shujin
16-11-03, 00:18
teh close have built in p00 disposal systems.
u take a p00 and its sent to regents.
havent u always wondered why it was so swampy there?

\\Fényx//
16-11-03, 00:19
Originally posted by Krll
Damn... did a search but can't find a funny post someone made once, saying about adding a "dump meter" to the game, and a new strength skill called "push factor".

-Krll

heh i think i remember that thread :D

redjacket
16-11-03, 00:24
I'm back now to finish... against my will actually... My GF stole my vehicle and left me stranded at her house since I've recently discovered that her car is fucked up... *sigh* I'm hungry too... nothing to eat here... ARRGG!

anyhoo...

Women's bathrooms are like the Plaza... even at crappy dinners... At the very least, they are spotlessly clean and have tile that actually makes you HAPPY and not want to murder an entire squad of Clowns...

This is how much men get fucked in the bathroom department...

I went to a play (dragged actually) called Singin' In The Rain... some of you know the horror that is this show... It was at an upscale theater... so upscale that they spelled it the "English" way, Theatre... Before the show started we all decided to use the rest facilities... The men, all two of us that were heavily out numbered, went to our less-then-mediocre toiletries and found our rusty toilet stalls with dirty toilets, urinals stained a golden yellow, and trash everywhere... We were used to this, so it didn't bother us...

I tinkle and leave... only to stand outside the doorway to the womens bathroom... it was WIDE open allowing me to peer in... The front chamber was carpeted with a LEATHER COUCH, many stools and chairs, mirrors galore... it looked like the lobby of a hotel I cant afford to get murdered in... there was a chamber behind that, I couldn't see it as it was the toilet area, but the walls had live flowers everwhere so I doubt it was anything less then restroom heaven...

I was in awe... The only thing they were missing was a TV... then it clicked on, it must have been on the same wall as the door... I was downright jealous... burning with rage (or taco bell... cant be sure)... and slightly annoyed...

so... as long as this happens... I dont mind... i'd gladly get shot by a copbot to experience this sort of rest facility luxury even for a second...

---------------

I'm sorry for your pain amfest... the fact that it was a rest area off the highway must have only made the pain worse...

---------------

-EDiT_
The fun part is that there are NO toilets... yet the sounds of the flushing are (or at least used to be) in the city sewers...

ben77890
16-11-03, 00:31
i think the sewers should all be connected in nc, so the ppl with minus sl have a way of moving about the city without being detected ( aside from the smell :D )

Krll
16-11-03, 00:33
But when you see how the average male slob treats the toilets, you can understand why no one bothers to make them even remotely presentable. If some bastard is going to shit on the floor and throw soggy wads of toilet paper everywhere, why bother making the place look nice?

-Krll

Ka0s^
16-11-03, 00:34
Originally posted by ezza

Ezza if i have to wipe ur shit off my boots once more, ill be leading a swarm of Droms and swamp warriors and leaving em to loiter in ur apartment for a coupla days :lol:

Flea
16-11-03, 00:40
We don't need toilets, you piss everywhere if you ever say "WTB: CS PARTS"

redjacket
16-11-03, 00:42
Originally posted by Krll
But when you see how the average male slob treats the toilets, you can understand why no one bothers to make them even remotely presentable. If some bastard is going to shit on the floor and throw soggy wads of toilet paper everywhere, why bother making the place look nice?

-Krll I don't... I pee INSIDE the urinal (its not hard folks) and wash my hands and toss away the paper towels in the bin unless its one of those hand air driers...

If i have to use the toilet itself, I treat it as my friend's toilet, do my business, flush, wash hands, then plant c4 behind the bowl...

WHATS SO HARD ABOUT THIS?!

I don't PEE on the walls like some sort of... of... asswhore like Fenyx or ezza... those people need to be executed...

Artie
16-11-03, 00:45
Originally posted by redjacket
I don't... I pee INSIDE the urinal (its not hard folks) and wash my hands and toss away the paper towels in the bin unless its one of those hand air driers...

If i have to use the toilet itself, I treat it as my friend's toilet, do my business, flush, wash hands, then plant c4 behind the bowl...

WHATS SO HARD ABOUT THIS?!

I don't PEE on the walls like some sort of... of... asswhore like Fenyx or ezza... those people need to be executed...

Plant c4 behind the bowl? Good ol' Cstrike :p

what about the guys that have chick avs like me and rade..and WHAT BATHROOM SHOULD WE USE?!?!?! And we might go into the mens bathroom, and get ubar gankez0rzed by the copbots!!!

trbomb14
16-11-03, 00:50
So now you have all decided that the men’s toilets have to look like the inside of a can on minced beef and onion gravy and the ladies toilets have to look like a "Hotel Lobby" complete with reception desk, complimentary sweets and a door man/woman. Don't you think it would make sense to have toilets?
As for toilets in every apartment, why not just have it so you go into a lift and type “Toilet” as the password and off you go.

Rachius
16-11-03, 00:52
Maybe its because men deserve crappy toilets?

MrBane
16-11-03, 00:54
Many a night in the Solid Rock in Glasgow, I've strolled in to find four guys in a line pissing on the walls.

...... Many a night I've joined in. *Lowers his head in shame*

Worst one, was in The Garage nightclub one night. I must've ate something dodgy, my bowels were about to collapse. Ran to the toilet, shoved myself through the huge queue for it.
Vomited all over the sinks and countertops, then burst into the one cubicle toilet, only to find it looking like the toilet in Trainspotting. Pish, shit and god knows what else, everywhere, and I do mean everywhere.

I couldn't hold it though, so I stood on the bowl, legs spread as wide as they could go with my trousers around my ankles, supported myself on the wall and shat a river of flames into the toilet, with a splashback equivalent to the Great Crossing Moses made in the river.

............... Or maybe that was too much information......

Shockwave
16-11-03, 01:07
Yeah, we used to piss up the walls down here, too... 500 years ago... I guess no-one's used to indoor plumbing north of the Watford Gap yet. :D

I WAS going to tell Rachius to go burn her bra or something, but you've kind of undermined any counter-arguements before they were even formed, Bane. :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

MrBane
16-11-03, 01:12
I like to see it as returning to our ancestral roots by becoming one with nature, the earth, and the pubs porcelain walls.

:D

Shujin
16-11-03, 01:24
Originally posted by Rachius
Maybe its because men deserve crappy toilets? just wondering... but wtf are u talking about... *smack* and *double smack just because of ovious reasons i dont want to state because you'd get upset im flaming u for your av and sig, doh i went and did it, see what you made me do*

Shockwave
16-11-03, 01:28
Originally posted by MrBane
I like to see it as returning to our ancestral roots by becoming one with nature, the earth, and the pubs porcelain walls.

:D

Robert The Bruce must be very proud of you, yes. :D

spongeb0b
16-11-03, 02:23
don't need toilets... there are pepper park appys :lol:

Krll
16-11-03, 14:58
Originally posted by trbomb14
Don't you think it would make sense to have toilets?

I think the general concensus (sp?) so far is "No". :)

-Krll

Oath
16-11-03, 15:01
*hangs head in shame*

I worked at the garage........i've thrown a few people that did that out :p

MUAHUAHUA