PDA

View Full Version : Need a good xbox game for a few weeks

VetteroX
15-11-03, 03:51
I wont have a computer for at least a week, maybe more, cause Im moving and looking for a job. Any good xbox games people can recommend?

1) Single players all that counts, dont have live

2) dont really like sports games... why play what you can do in rl... and good shooting game (only if its long) or RPG, but one with good fighting, char building etc (that fallout game for xbox out yet?)

Is that new star wars game any good? dunno the name, u can be light or darkside, you level, etc.

Kazper
15-11-03, 03:58
my friend got that star wars game where you level, dunno the name, he's been staying up all night playing it, he says its good

Vid Gamer
15-11-03, 04:00
Get KotOR.

Martin J. Schwiezer
15-11-03, 04:04
Splinter Cell was the best game I played on my X-Box.

Zanathos
15-11-03, 04:21
I have played VERY few games on the X-Box, let alone Game Cube, Playstation 2. Heck, I dont even own a gamecube, xbox or playstation 2.

But really, all ive played on X-Box is Halo, good game for the first day, but playing the same levels over again except with different objectives is not my kind of thing.

Personally, I await the release of Star Craft Ghost (Again, not like it matters since I dont even own a GameCube, X-Box, Playstation 2.

Damn basterds at Blizzard.... they make world of warcract, warcraft 3, star craft ghost (which is actually a PREQUAL to Star Craft).

What I want is a friggin RTS game SEQUAL to Star Craft!

If they make another Diablo game before a Star Craft Sequal, im gonna be one pissed off little zergling!

Scarus
15-11-03, 04:21
KoToR is good... boring at times... but yeah its good either way.

RTCW is still good, single player is fun, but u need live to experience teh full jumpeh powah..

anyway..umm... splinter cell lasted me about a week... CIA levels did my head in, I WANNA SHOOT PEOPLE

Thinking... maybe go for MoH Rising sun when that comes out, or maybe broken sword the sleeping dragon (point and click adventure)... well kinda anyway, Lord of the rings and prince of persia are coming out soon... or are out?... i dunno, they're meant to be okay i guess, not my kinda games though NFS Underground looks good... and as far as i know you cant race cars through the street?... so its not really a sport game which u can do in real life... anyway thats my thoughts

Vid Gamer
15-11-03, 04:22
Originally posted by Martin J. Schwiezer
Splinter Cell was the best game I played on my X-Box.

OMG, how did I forget about this game.

Vet, if you want a game to keep you occupied, here's your game.

Zanathos
15-11-03, 04:23
RTCW blows multiplayer wise.

ET is much better.

BTW, i realize ET isnt for Xbox :p

Scarus
15-11-03, 04:24
Maybe, but i was playing with alot of friends... and we were making up our own rules... like hunting down 1 guy with a flame thower... heheh... anyway

Zanathos
15-11-03, 04:28
PHEAR MAH FLAME THROWER SKILLZ!

Honestly, I can get quite alot of frags while still keeping my friends ^_^

For those of you who play ET, you know what I mean by this comment.

Splinter Cell...... seems like a game where the inner spy just wants to have fun.

All you Spies rejoice! Your actually useful in splinter cell in terms of combat!

BTW, i have never played splinter cell, just seen it/read about it.

El_MUERkO
15-11-03, 05:32
True Crime: Streets of LA just came out of PS2, X-Box & GC, I have the PS2 version and I really like it, sorta GTA meets The Getaway in LA and they get drunk :cool:

Shadow Dancer
15-11-03, 05:34
Metal Gear Solid 2, substance.

nonamebrandeggs
15-11-03, 06:08
Halo :p

Darth Slayer
15-11-03, 13:02
Splinter Cell or Knights of the Old Republic.
Hey MJS did u get the Kola Peninsula level. I'm still stuck at the beginning, mind u Neocron takes up a lot of my free time......:D

Lethys
15-11-03, 14:21
If it's a FPS you want, I'm surprised no-one mentioned TimeSplitters 2. It's got a reasonably big single player campaign (gets longer on higher difficulty), loads of challenges and stuff, and the one thing Halo was missing, botmatches :)

Peeping Tom
15-11-03, 14:39
wow moving out ? cool good luck :)
Halo <--- ok but it get repetive and booring after some days
BloodRayne <--- a couple of days fun (your a hot gotich Vampire dat kills and suck blood out of ************s :)
im not the right person to ask.. since i usaly get boored of most games after a day or so.. but those are the ones dat did last more than one day :P
i tried splinter cell on PC ..but i did uninstall it pretty fast
K4F

/edit 1 pff ppl complained about mah spelling.. pff wut next ? mah grammar ?

Oath
15-11-03, 14:44
Halo.......good clean fun.

also midtown madness kept me *pacified* for a while........wouldn't say entertained

Fafnir
15-11-03, 15:26
Soul Calibre II, play though the weapon master mode and try to unlock everything.

Fafnir...

Oath
15-11-03, 15:29
Originally posted by Fafnir
Soul Calibre II, play though the weapon master mode and try to unlock everything.

Fafnir... *cough* GEEK *cough*

CkVega
15-11-03, 15:33
Originally posted by Fafnir

Fafnir...

I could so own you at that :D I love that game!

Legoias
15-11-03, 18:17
I got Halo and SW: Knights of the Old Republic. KoToR is my fav so far. It has a great story line and you have the ability to play as the Light side or Darkside developing powers in each, it got more RP than Neocron will ever see :lol: