PDA

View Full Version : 60 seconds posting complaint ... Nid reply pls ur PM's are teh b0rked..

\\Fényx//
14-11-03, 19:45
Nid empty ur freakin PM box :rolleyes: !

Anyway on 3 occasions in 2 days ive had it where ill post and it will give me the 60 seconds codshit, even tho its been atleast 2 minutes since my previous post :rolleyes: :p so Ill hit back, wait a bit, hit post again and wham, that 60 second shite is still there, so ok, ill copy and past it, and try again afresh, and it works, then i fuckin realise ive made 2 or 3 posts in a row of the same thing O_o I mean for fucks sake i made a quadruple post in 1 thread yesterday and it was the same way :o

So get DaFire by the ear and pull him over to the forums and tell him to sort this shiznit out :D

Rachius
14-11-03, 19:47
Spammer!

Get a decent computer/internet connection, fen :p

*ph33r*
14-11-03, 19:47
stopping spamming might help

\\Fényx//
14-11-03, 19:48
Originally posted by Rachius
Spammer!

Get a decent computer/internet connection, fen :p

Ahem my PC's teh legendary :p There was cries to nerf my PC once lolz :lol:

whats wrong with a 2 meg connection aswell :confused:

I havent got caching on either cause caching fucks around with some of the other forums i spam on uhm post on :angel:

Spoon
14-11-03, 19:51
You should post this in the "Forum Bug Forum".......

\\Fényx//
14-11-03, 19:53
Originally posted by Spoon
You should post this in the "Forum Bug Forum".......

ah thats a good idea didnt even realise there was one lol =/ i r forum nublet :o

Nidhogg
14-11-03, 21:39
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Nid empty ur freakin PM box :rolleyes: ! Well first of all I resent the accusation that I don't manage my PM box - it is never full. Anyway...

Anyone else get this problem? I'm not aware of any issues in this area, but then I'm not aware of anyone else finding my PM box full either. ;)

N

Scikar
14-11-03, 21:42
I've had the problem a few times, but usually I just get the 60 seconds message for a bit more than a minute, without double posting though.

EDIT: Also last time I tried to PM you I got a message like "Nidhogg has chosen not to receive Private Messages."

Nidhogg
14-11-03, 21:48
Originally posted by Scikar
EDIT: Also last time I tried to PM you I got a message like "Nidhogg has chosen not to receive Private Messages." That was when I was in the Middle East on business. Moderator rules state that PMs should be disabled when away from the job - that way people can PM another moderator rather than waiting ages for a response. That's a different situation to a PM box being full.

N

Nidhogg
14-11-03, 21:53
Continued here. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81976)

N