PDA

View Full Version : Server Population

ModeSix
14-11-03, 19:31
Just wondering, it's been quite a while since I was in Neocron, and am considering re-subscribing pending this question.

What are the #'s like on the servers these days? What's the average number of people on the servers?

hinch
14-11-03, 19:37
at peak times

jupiter still tops 400+
pluto between 200 and 300
saturn between 300 and 400
uranus between 100 and 250 never seen it above 250

\\Fényx//
14-11-03, 19:38
Originally posted by ModeSix
Just wondering, it's been quite a while since I was in Neocron, and am considering re-subscribing pending this question.

What are the #'s like on the servers these days? What's the average number of people on the servers?

at peak periods youll be lookin at around 200-250 on pluto max :(

But thats cause only tel leet get to play on pluto :p (chucks on a heat 3 and shelters up)

Saturn/Uranus/Jupiter are all hitting the 400 mark mostly, also theres venus but thats teh frenchies server :)

ModeSix
14-11-03, 19:41
Seems that the #'s are about what they were 6 months ago. Sheesh, you people better start telling your friends to play!

As for teh l33t pluto people, I like pluto, my uber tank is there, if my characters haven't been wiped by now.

Thanks for the info guys, appreciated.

Judge
14-11-03, 19:44
I have seen saturn almost get to 500 at some peak times....

But I think that something is definitely happening over KKs side of things..... you have seen these two new test server patches which are trying to address the monk balancing problem and fixing a myriad of bugs.

*Hopes for DoY for christmas*

ModeSix
14-11-03, 19:52
Originally posted by Judge
I have seen saturn almost get to 500 at some peak times....

But I think that something is definitely happening over KKs side of things..... you have seen these two new test server patches which are trying to address the monk balancing problem and fixing a myriad of bugs.

*Hopes for DoY for christmas*

I've been hoping for DoY since uhhh... yeah I can't remember when it was originally supposed to come out... but yeah it would be nice to see it one of these YEARS.

KimmyG
14-11-03, 19:56
Total pop is ushally around 1200

most on jup and saturn