PDA

View Full Version : Neocronicle V3-11/2 Discussion

Callash
14-11-03, 18:38
The newest Neocronicle (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=170) is out.

Celt
14-11-03, 18:39
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]

Shadow Dancer
14-11-03, 18:41
"The recent developments lead the NCPD to revise the security measures inside Neocron. Increased CopBots presence within the ViaRosso and Plaza sectors is one of the most obvious steps taken. Due to limited resources of CopBot units, non priority sectors such as PepperPark, OutZone etc. no longer are under the protective guard of the law enforcement units. CityAdmin deems these sectors as unsafe, and advises the law-abiding citizens of Neocron, to remain in the safe sectors. The number of CopBots in ViaRosso and Plaza sectors will be more than enough to defeat any threat to Neocrons and its people’s safety. Additionally a mobile response team, consisting of specially trained and equipped elite units, was formed to react to any imminent threats. NCPD ensured the Neochronicle that the measures are temporary, and it will look into providing a solution for securing the outskirts."

OMG AWESOME.

THE WHOLE ARTICLE IS AWESOME. *excitement*

QuantumDelta
14-11-03, 18:47
Heheh, RP introductions for most all of the new gear...nicely done ;)

Candaman
14-11-03, 19:01
all praise callash and he's excellent ever evolving story line love it keep up the good wrk

Tratos
14-11-03, 19:02
nice stories on all the new stuff :D

great read as always

~T

Jesterthegreat
14-11-03, 19:02
its very good... now stop stealin my number 1 post slot!

Spoon
14-11-03, 19:04
Very Good.......

So how long till they remove "safe zones"?

Tratos
14-11-03, 19:20
:D :D :D :D :D

OMG there actualy ARE dead ppl in proto pharma, im amazed when somthin like this happens you dont see anything relating to it, nice touch

~T

Vid Gamer
14-11-03, 19:20
No more CopBots in PP!!!11oneone

Tickles
14-11-03, 19:21
Originally posted by Spoon
Very Good.......

So how long till they remove "safe zones"?

Erm they are? Well i hope so... :D

Anyway i love this new 'cronicle. No more copbots in PP and guards boosted.

*ph33r*
14-11-03, 19:34
Haha, I was wondering through PP labs on my new char and stumbled into all the corpses... there are a hell of alot of em lol

Top work anyways

Eddie
14-11-03, 19:49
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Haha, I was wondering through PP labs on my new char and stumbled into all the corpses... there are a hell of alot of em lol

Top work anyways

Wow? Really!?!

I'm impressed Callash.. you've not only made many changes that the community wanted, in a very much RP fashion, and changed certain in-game things to reflect the NeoChron...

Very nice work man, and I'm glad KK has taken you on now.

I look forward to seeing many good things in the near future :D

Eddie

Judge
14-11-03, 19:52
Oh fucking yeah.... this Neocronical rules. I'm really starting to look forward to the new few weeks.... shame I have mock exams in first week of december =/

joran420
14-11-03, 20:38
omfg no more cops in PP !!!!!

Xian
14-11-03, 21:30
Excellent to hear that the events taking place in the Neocronicle are actually happening in-game.

Fantastic work, Callash. :)

Sorin
14-11-03, 21:50
Due to limited resources of CopBot units, non priority sectors such as PepperPark, OutZone etc. no longer are under the protective guard of the law enforcement units.

I can visualize all the horny people now.

Especially CityAdmin are drastically enhancing their guards’ power. "All our Guards will get the same weaponry as our CopBots.

8|

In exchange, the TechHaven got weapon technology that's most likely the technology in use by the Scout Bots of the Dome of York. The Science department of our intelligence confirms that it might be viable to use on the TechHaven Guard Bots.

OMG 8| If that comes to pass, um. . . . .anti-FA factions steer clean and clear away from TH. TH guards with DoY Scout Unit power? 8|

And the ProtoPharm bit is nice too.

msdong
14-11-03, 23:13
Originally posted by Sorin
...OMG 8| If that comes to pass, um. . . . .anti-FA factions steer clean and clear away from TH. TH guards with DoY Scout Unit power? 8| ..

i get some reports from the Fallen Angels technologie center that the current state of development of the DoY technologie is not able to have the same punch.

but dont let storys confuse you. for non pro runners the first salvo is a CLEAR warning to push the button on the genrep to go home.

Keiron
15-11-03, 00:13
There is only one way to sum up how I feel about this Neocronicle
SEX

QuantumDelta
15-11-03, 00:20
Originally posted by msdong

but dont let storys confuse you. for non pro runners the first salvo is a CLEAR warning to push the button on the genrep to go home.
Not really.

Yes, sure, they're a little upped, but Iorghe is upping them again simply because, atm, they're still the weakest Faction NPC (pre-boost to other NPCs) AND their accuracy/reliability is still so terrible you can probably out heal them -_-

nugz420
15-11-03, 01:46
Very good read.Seems all the things that were supposed to happen when DOY was released are slowly getting here.:)

I'll take that as a good sign.Good work 2 thumbs up or some shit like that.:D

Zanathos
15-11-03, 02:11
Yeah, even with the TH upgrade, I been hearing from test server peeps that they still suck ass.

Good to hear the story is shaping up.

Sorin
15-11-03, 05:50
Oh yeah, about those extra copbots in the Plaza and Viarosso sectors. In one of the next patches, could you guys lay them out better? Not so much where they are located, but how they are located. It looks like some GM just ran around in mad circles randomly pressing the spawn button every now and then. It's messy. Could you like, have the new copbots be more like they are standing at a post, like the other copbots that we've always had?

The new ones look like they are randomly spawned, rather than the City Administration stragetically sending out and posting new copbots in other parts of the city. They don't look integrated very well.

ericdraven
15-11-03, 05:54
Originally posted by Sorin
The new ones look like they are randomly spawned, rather than the City Administration stragetically sending out and posting new copbots in other parts of the city. They don't look integrated very well.
Heh, yeah, on Saturn a Copbot is even INSIDE an elevator. :lol:

Drexel
17-11-03, 04:48
Yer, MY elevator dammit. 'oh well

Fantastic Neocronicle, im getting a little worked up now !

"All our Guards will get the same weaponry as our CopBots. Their presence in the Plaza and ViaRosso Sectors will get increased, too. We need to finally get rid of the presence of subversive elements in our City, so our guards got licensed to shoot all enemies to the CityAdmin on sight."

Does this meen Cityadmin Guards OUTSIDE hq's will shoot on sight, or still just the inside guards ? (please say outside) :D

Tratos
17-11-03, 18:27
outside gaurds DO shoot me, lol

~T

ezza
17-11-03, 18:35
Originally posted by Tratos
outside gaurds DO shoot me, lol

~T

yeah they have a pop at me sometimes to, guess its cos i keep capping every CA runner i come across

Maarten
17-11-03, 18:57
Will Copbots start shooting at CA-enemies now too?