PDA

View Full Version : is making holy ressurection cast time longer a good idea? i think not

WebShock
14-11-03, 16:34
i agree with all the balances that are being put forth in this next patch.

I wholeheartedly protest legthening the holy ressurection cast time.

It takes a long time as it is, with holy antibuff, it makes it damn near impossible to ressurect people in a decent fashion.

in my opinion, holy rez is just fine. please dont nerf it. put the nerf bat away!

the holy parashock changes are spectaular. this was the real problem. there is no problem with holy rez. this was balanced just fine with holy anti-buff.

please add your support or disapproval here. tell me why you think the rez nerf is a good thing. I dont see a good thing in it at all. with para spam gone, damage reduced and holy antibuff doing a great job, we need holy rez the way it is.

deac
14-11-03, 16:45
no rezz sucks as it is now... once in a fight vs a crahn clan on pluto...it got really DARK and they had 5 ppus... soo we killed the attackers but the ppus could just run around and rez.. since its very hard to keep em from doing that....... (a apu is up and fighting like never before after a shelt+heal)

5% of synaptic impairment would help loads instead of long cast time....

[TgR]KILLER
14-11-03, 16:48
not everybody has 5 PPU's my monk takes ages to rezz as it is.. and she aint all that ub3r she's almost dead as it is not rezzing.. i can't take shots like ub3r capped ppu's in those DARK wars :p

but yea might give the ppl that are rezzed 5 or 10% si.. or make it so they can't get buffed for a few seconds.. imo better options to fight that problem.

BiTeMe
14-11-03, 16:51
Assuming all the changes on the test server make it to a retail patch I don't like the idea of parashock not doing ANY damage at all.
Imagine you are a PPU that want's to change faction..No more rat missions for YOU.
Imagine you are trying your paraspam on a rat to see if after 100 shocks the rat my tire of boredom and just roll over dead, and someone comes along and starts giving you abuse....Now all you can do is walk away (or log an alt :) ) with you head hung in shame as you can't do anything about it other than stick him to the floor, DB him and hope the rats will kill him....

Only way around this would be going hybrid just to do rat missions.
IMHO KK need to give the PPU's a spell that does damge..Doesn't matter if the damage is worse than a 0/2 tank fighting bare fisted as long as it is possible to do the killing missions.

Original monk
14-11-03, 16:53
dont whine, the more that PPu's get nerfed the better , not ? i suggest remove para, remove rezzurection and remove PPu monks... hell they should remove anything that is fun to play with till we are playing pong again...

actually i should wait till that patch hits retail so i can give a decent underlined opinion, but i felt the need of being sarcastic about PPU monks.

(my anger towards nerfs still has sumthing to do with the killing of the hybrid, no not nerfing, killing, a nerf would of been nice, but dead deserves no-one)

GL playin

hajoan
14-11-03, 17:03
The changes are very good!
Whining of monks was planed I think ;)
(oh no... I wanna be overpowered please callash, please... *whining*)
*lol*

Nerfdamonk!

Duder
14-11-03, 17:05
Heres a thought for those PPUs who have no idea how to hurt people anymore; Melee and Pistols, and damage boost. Just use a melee or pistol 3 and maybe a few drugs and you can hurt rats and aggies. Theres no excuse to having shock spells do damage.

Nidhogg
14-11-03, 17:06
Please remember to post in the appropriate forum. Just because one forum gets more attention then another is no excuse to post your thread in the incorrect forum.Take it up in the Test Server discussion please. The devs monitor those threads like hawks on steroids (hi Than! :p ).

N