PDA

View Full Version : ffs kk...make up your minds about pa reqs

DigestiveBiscui
14-11-03, 16:22
PA comes, i get pa 4 which requires 100 dex atm. I spent a week making a new setup, now KK decide to changed it to 105 dex, which means i cant use the fucking thing

this is shit, for the love of god make up your minds about pa. You cant just go round making reqs higher because u feel like it, it took me ages to get the imps i want etc, and now your just gonna say 'nah, fuck that, i want this req'

retarded

ericdraven
14-11-03, 16:28
Oh, you have to change your setup.. really horrible..

I advise you to play a monk, then you will get used to change your setup every two weeks. And with this experience you can re-roll to the PE again. :p

El_MUERkO
14-11-03, 16:29
Can you not drug up to it?

Weazle
14-11-03, 16:32
I heard that any type of PA4 needed drugs or the future DoY patch enhancements to be used :wtf:

DigestiveBiscui
14-11-03, 16:32
dex with imps = 98

redflash = 103

nah :(

robdekoning
14-11-03, 16:33
Nah It's a good idea to change req on last pe pa to dex 105, dex 100 was way too low. And besides, ur capped so u have enough time to figure out a new uber setup, we all need to do something in this game...Oh yeah..uh..after that new setup u can direct me again how much u own me :rolleyes: :p

ezza
14-11-03, 16:34
originaly the idea was that PA you would have to drug to use, not drug to use but are able to keep on, so they have changed it to enforce there idea, because people were able to wear the top level PA without having to constantly drug up

DigestiveBiscui
14-11-03, 16:36
yea but still, think about it

u need another 10 dex levels for 2 pistol combat

whats the point?

ezza
14-11-03, 16:37
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
yea but still, think about it

u need another 10 dex levels for 2 pistol combat

whats the point?

to make you work for it:p

meh i dunno, dont even wear my tank PA so what do i care if you can wear you PA 4 or not:D

i dont think they realised how easy it was going to be to kit your self out to wear it tbh

ericdraven
14-11-03, 16:38
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
whats the point?
No point.
I doubt there is a setup for no matter which class where the PA4-setup is actually better than the PA3 one.
Maybe with new imps.. (when DoY comes out, in 2037 :p)

ezza
14-11-03, 16:39
Originally posted by ericdraven
(when DoY comes out, in 2037 :p)

stop lying.

it will come it will come it will come

*sits in corner and starts rocking*

ericdraven
14-11-03, 16:41
Originally posted by ezza
stop lying.

*sits in corner and starts rocking*

I dont lie! I ALSO said it will come out! in 2037... :)

Dribble Joy
14-11-03, 16:44
The PA4 setup I had was quite nice, going down to PA3 meant I had to loose some agl and PSU into wep to cap the dmg on my judge again.

That said, It should have been 105 to start with, perhaps the needed to see if dex 100 would work well. As we saw, PA4 brought a swathe of RoLH PE's into the game, a gun only for spys and extreme druggers, which the PA4 is meant for.

I got a new setup that uses the PA3 now anyway. So I don't mind.

Cruzbroker
14-11-03, 17:11
After few days when PE PAs came, everyone was talking about changing it to 105... Now it is. Which is good.

Nidhogg
14-11-03, 17:15
It might not happen - this is just a test patch afterall. If you feel so strongly about it then please speak your mind in the Test Server forum. Thanks.

N