PDA

View Full Version : PE/Spy PA run?

Lanigav
14-11-03, 10:27
I've decided to do the PE/Spy PA run, but I'm not sure where to start and everyone I've asked in game doesn't know. I also tried searching on the forums, but there's a retarded word length limit and "PE, Spy, PA," and "Run" are all under 4 letters. :p

Wallen
14-11-03, 10:29
*****SPOILER*******

It starts in TT HQ.

Lanigav
14-11-03, 10:36
Crap. So if you're not TT friendly, you can't do the run? :\

Zu (Pluto)
14-11-03, 10:39
Lanigav. The run is not tracked under missions, but seems to be tracked using a special datacube (kinda like the one you get on the Psi PA). It's slightly annoying because you will miss out what the tangent guy says, but you should be able to get someone else to start the run for you, give you the datacube, and let you continue with the rest of the run.

If you are on Pluto, you can try to DM me and if I'm on I'll see if I can help you start up.

Or, you can do a mad dash through the HQ and just avoid the guards. Or take a PPU with you to babysit while you are talking to the NPC. He's on the second "balcony", IIRC.

Zu

Lanigav
14-11-03, 10:43
Alrighty, thanks for the info. I'm doing the run on Uranus, so I'll have a go at it.

Lanigav
14-11-03, 14:35
Well, through a miracle and lots of stealthing, I managed to get to the dude inside TT and get the datacube/datadisc. Only the guy didn't give me any clue as to where I have to go. Could someone help me out with that and any other parts of the run that are really ambigious or vague?

Lathuc
14-11-03, 14:54
go to crahn abbey its the npc infront of it i got that far never got any further :( btw you hafta talk to the crahn dude two times

Lanigav
14-11-03, 15:45
Is the NPC Tanto Tale? I'm trying to talk to him but I'm getting that dumb NPC "no text" bug. :\

Also, is there a guide for it somewhere on the site? Figure it'll be easier just to look at that instead of nagging you all here. ;)

Jac Raven
14-11-03, 17:13
maybe this link will help, havent read it all but its about the Pa runs.

http://neocron2.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78541

Lanigav
15-11-03, 09:23
That's the thread I've been looking for. Thank you very large. :)