PDA

View Full Version : Question for KK - Clothing ideas

Drake6k
14-11-03, 05:17
I guess this is worth a try...

I've been looking through the gfx.pak file and as many people know there are tons of skins in there that the players cant use.
At least for me I cant think of anything I'd like more than more heads and clothing for the players.
I asked about this in the dev IRC chat a while back. I was told that they want to but it would slow down the game... I still dont see how that could happen, we have the skins already and I dont think it would have to send any more information to the server than it already does.

So my question is... why cant you add some more of these skins that you already have finished? There are tons of them! Would it be to complicated to code into the current clothing/head system? Are we ever going to see changes in the near future? Plans?

As a brainport Idea I'd like the clothing shops to get greatly improved. The "buy" button should actually charge you for clothing and you could select what you own through citycom and change (homecom would be better if programmable).
Ugly/poor clothing (sign of low level) would be cheap...
And so on...
Some crazy stuff like almost nekkid cyberpunk fetish clothing should cost tons lol. Would fit the style of this game :p (I'm a perv)
This cant be THAT hard to program... At least something to look into!!!! The way I look is one of the most important things to me in a mmorpg. Neocron has that in clan ranks:)