PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow! Good Stuff!

elle
14-11-03, 04:51
Cheers people. Just popped in to say hello to the Neocronians old and new. :cool:

Looks great here! My has it all come a long way. Vehicles look fantastic from the shots Ive seen. And I see CoDi has finaly come to terms with monks.. heheh *snickers at CoDi*.

Forums look a lot less hmm... abrasive than before release. Of course I haven't been around lately, so that might have something to do with it. ;) kidding! No realy, great work everyone.

Anyways,
Cheers to you all (cheers Thane), even the people Ive had great debates and heated arguments with. Im moving soon but perhaps Ill pay up and log in after. I do miss you all, yes even Fatesender but maybe not Verm.... :p

be safe...

EllE (the Original one)

PS: For those who are wondering who the @#&^$ is this person?! Just ignore this thread or post something completely off topic/unrelated/dissing/etc.... just have fun. Cheers.

Spoon
14-11-03, 04:58
Let me guess....

Your a previously banned player, that's been allowed to return?

Plight
14-11-03, 05:05
Soooo, your beta 2 elle? or were you in beta 1 as well... cant remember, hehe.

If you are, then you know/knew me, if your not.... poo. :P

nonamebrandeggs
14-11-03, 05:09
Welcome back stranger.

PINK PLAYDO ON MY XMAS TREE I THOUGHT IT WAS AN ORNAMENT AND I ATE IT AND IT TASTED LIKE CHIPS I GOT FOR HALLOWEEN [edited for violation of the forum rules - homophobic]

elle
14-11-03, 05:10
Originally posted by Plight
Soooo, your beta 2 elle? or were you in beta 1 as well... cant remember, hehe.

If you are, then you know/knew me, if your not.... poo. :P

Hey Plight! Good seeing you :cool: Actualy I think it was beta 1.5 heheh. Not the college crew beta. Yes Im the one from back then. *plucks out a gray hair*

LVirus
14-11-03, 08:49
I think I saw name elle in beta2 .. not sure thou :confused:

QuantumDelta
14-11-03, 08:52
Welcome to my playground :p

ZoneVortex
14-11-03, 09:09
Originally posted by QuantumDelta

Uhhhhh noooo....JOSE'S PLAYGROUND.

lince
29-01-04, 15:14
It depends who we think the real Elle is.......u are not the poking elle, leader of XTC, u are the imposter who stole Andy Constables mc5 chip. He only gave it to u cos he thought u were the real elle .....but u werent and u stole....then Andy left the game. If u had been the real Elle u could have used L's not i's in ur name.
So watch out anyone with an L in their name ....you are open to explotation.

Ho Hum

the real Elle

PS I can prove it :-)

Q`alooaith
29-01-04, 15:18
Originally posted by QuantumDelta

*kicks sand in QD's eyes*

Elle, did you play on saturn early retail?

ezza
29-01-04, 15:22
Originally posted by lince
It depends who we think the real Elle is.......u are not the poking elle, leader of XTC, u are the imposter who stole Andy Constables mc5 chip. He only gave it to u cos he thought u were the real elle .....but u werent and u stole....then Andy left the game. If u had been the real Elle u could have used L's not i's in ur name.

Ho Hum

the real Elle

PS I can prove it :-) its not the same person as either of those i would guess. this is a ex beta person who proberly aint playing atm at a guess anyway

lince
29-01-04, 15:44
Hi Q'alooaith,

I have been playing about 18mths now:) so maybe yes maybe not a yes....

elle

ezza
29-01-04, 15:55
umm ive just noticed the dates on this thread, thats some thread resurection been done here

ex-machina
29-01-04, 15:58
Originally posted by lince

Ho Hum

the real Elle

PS I can prove it :-)

Oh no, someone who wasn't entirely honest with Andy Constable. Why don't I give a rats ass?

lince
29-01-04, 16:05
Well it could be ur turn next time ....so maybe u should

Gotterdammerung
29-01-04, 16:13
don't bump old posts please