PDA

View Full Version : Plaza One Favourites

Tadhg(PE)
13-11-03, 23:34
Ok, this is mostly rizzys idea, but id just like to see what people think.

Give your favourite people to see when you walk into plaza one ,
who you want cstin ressin pokin repairing bartering whatever u think ud like! Top five because there not that many u need!

Id say Castoff OF course always there and helpful
Castoff Constructor casts alt and again my favourite cster#
Tadhg my spy a poker barter
Castoff Barter Again Castoff but hey always good!

Post away, and thanks rizzy for this idea, rizzy deserves credit for this thread

GambitFlame
13-11-03, 23:39
Cliffraiser in his pink shirt :D saying hes a big gay tank

Seeing Gonk with permentaly bad SL :p

Kweef for the sheer uberness of her tradeskilling :D considering she CST // RES // REP :p

and i suppose phil my fave TL115 poker when raycor aint about :p

Dribble Joy
13-11-03, 23:40
MADE IN SWITZERLAND - uber constructor and repper.
Dunno about pokers as I poke tl 115 anyway, people end up crowding around me whenever I go to P1.
Not sure about barter/ressing.

Allways fun when Lexxuk turns up, I think we all know why...

•Super|\|ova•
13-11-03, 23:41
The dead BRTF dude who has been there for few days now :lol:

GambitFlame
13-11-03, 23:42
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
The dead BRTF dude who has been there for few days now :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Chumble

Archeus
14-11-03, 00:44
Mr Chumble.

If you see him, throw some meat on him (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81686).

SnotNosedBrat
14-11-03, 16:51
bugging IRET_cnst and his customers while he tries to research

wolfwood
14-11-03, 16:55
1. kweef for uber res skills
2. dirty needle, raykor, or another poker
3. pete the psi with his flashlight lighting up plaza 1
4. and of course people always bitching who is told by everyone at the same time in plaza one to stfu

thats really all.

Original monk
14-11-03, 17:06
castoff, elle, roe, mystic-crusader and jernau (parts), made in switzerland who made my secret PK chars (uranus) there ubber weapons :P,
Andy constable cause he likes to talk shit hehe (if he's still around) he's funny lol, oath on uranusserver cause he makes everyone laugh with he's crazy behaviour :)
and euh, pete the resser cause he is so honest, drikie cause she has a nice rear to look at (and she's coowl yea :P) and lots of lots of loads of more people that make plaza 1 a very cosey place to hang out and where ya can do neat business or get good service from tradechars.
Ow and beforei forget: cather, dutchpowercow and inchenzo, cause these are cool guys and fun to chitchat with, and ffcourse ethereal.
I met nc resser from uranus (and on this forum) yesterday with he's psimonk on plaza 1 on saturn, we had a good chat and it was real fun.
Owyeah and sumthimes theres a weird tank running circles on plaza 1, he's funny also :)

anyways good luck all and cu ingame

ezza
14-11-03, 17:07
rarely go into plaza unless its to run around in a circle like a mad man to annoy the locals