PDA

View Full Version : Remove The Medicare Doors

\\Fényx//
13-11-03, 23:02
REMOVE THE BLOODY F**KING DOORS IN MEDICARE !!! :mad:

they are there to PISS ME OFF !!! i know its the truth, cmon, nid got pissed with me and requested that they fuck up the doors in medi SO THAT THEY NEVER OPEN ATALL but ONLY for me, its bullshite...

Remove the medicare doors PLEASE ! what purpose to they pose anyway ? No other shops have the damn things... they may be there for asthetics, but cmon... their useless...

Sefran
13-11-03, 23:03
Would be good yeah , since all ppl go in and out..constantly 24/24

GambitFlame
13-11-03, 23:03
YES

REMOVE THE DAMN THINGS

Ive been trapped in Medicare and outside medicare and its just f**king annoying :mad:

amfest
13-11-03, 23:05
umm . . . those doors aren't the only way to get in and out of medicare . . . try exploring :p

Krll
13-11-03, 23:07
Agreed! Remove the doors! It annoys me when they get stuck in an opening sequence and you get the sound effect repeaded constantly.

*CHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHACHA*

-Krll

GambitFlame
13-11-03, 23:07
Originally posted by amfest
umm . . . those doors aren't the only way to get in and out of medicare . . . try exploring :p

I know ;)

But i didnt know 6 months ago

C'mon on laggy days you cant even get in them :wtf:

Omnituens
13-11-03, 23:09
you get trapped IN them on laggy days :p

GambitFlame
13-11-03, 23:11
Originally posted by Omnituens
you get trapped IN them on laggy days :p

Then you get trapped in them all the time with all the laggy servers :eek: :p

Scikar
13-11-03, 23:13
On laggy days you teleport through them so there's no problem. :p

I do find sometimes I open the doors but my client doesn't register it, so I can't walk through but clicking on them just gets the message "This item is already in use!" and I can watch people magically pass through.

Krll
13-11-03, 23:14
Originally posted by Scikar
I do find sometimes I open the doors but my client doesn't register it, so I can't walk through but clicking on them just gets the message "This item is already in use!" and I can watch people magically pass through.

Yup, I get that all the time. Damn annoying. :(

-Krll

g0rt
13-11-03, 23:22
What? Dont you love it when they look closed to you but are actually open, and you can see people flying through them?

:p

amfest
13-11-03, 23:24
Crahn Holy Lockpick is your answer

GambitFlame
13-11-03, 23:25
NERF TEH LOCKPICK!!!! oneoneoneoneoneone11

OT>> Seriously though there isnt really a day that goes by that people dont complain o_O

//Ring\\
14-11-03, 22:29
i just love it when they sudently close on me and i get stuck in them till the lag monster decides to release me 0.o

dam annoying bastards, CHACHAHCHAAHCAHA

kill the doors
kil em alL!!
slaughter them like animals!

\\Fényx//
14-11-03, 22:53
cmon, looks like youve got a good patch coming, so why not remove the doors at the same time ;)

QuantumDelta
14-11-03, 23:06
We're nerfing doors now? :p

Marzola
14-11-03, 23:14
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
We're nerfing doors now? :p

Were nerfing everything else (mostly stuff that needs to be nerfed) so why not doors? No one shall escape teh nerf bat!

msdong
14-11-03, 23:16
oh come on, in 3 month when plaza is no save for non City faction there will be no lag in plaza :)

//Ring\\
15-11-03, 04:23
and then well just hear more spam over trade nc channel.. ;)

Berzerker
15-11-03, 08:19
Yeh I agree. Nerf Medicare doors in Plaza 1

amfest
15-11-03, 12:38
no no no . .just give ppus crahn holy lockpick .. .and since there was a cry to nerf that lockpick .. we can't have that. . .just give APUs Crahn Holy anti-lockpick .. . and gives the rest of the classes a drug that takes effect a min after the doors have been picked :p

Ryuben
15-11-03, 13:37
what do i smell here another thread by fenix to get his post count up :p

OT yeah good idea the doors do piss me off.....was on one morning and i was stuck in them for 5 mins untill i relogged :( not fun ! and the noise when they are open but some DUMB FUCK is stood in the way normally makes me leave plaza

Duder
15-11-03, 15:20
Just use the lifts......oh wait, you have to walk a few seconds to the lifts?? oh god, how horrible, poor you.

Rade
15-11-03, 15:35
I like doors. And hats. Hats are sweet.

That being said, remove the doors.

ben77890
15-11-03, 20:34
nerf the nerfing nerfy nerfers so that they cant nerf a nerfy nerf ever again

Maarten
15-11-03, 21:10
OMG. Incredible how you people can actually be serious about a topic like this.

Those doors are part of the scenery. They are part of what makes the city of Neocron. If you remove those doors, you can start removing ALL eye-candy in the game, because it is always in the way at some point.

Leave the damn doors alone and fix the lag so people can go through them normally.

I can see the next topic already "Remove the empty shells that keep popping out of my Pain Easer because when I am in third person mode they keep falling on the ground right where my local list is located and I keep thinking someone is sneaking up on me because I see changes in the local list!"

(yes, that is something that happens to me, but you won't hear ME whine about it :p )

maggotcorpse
15-11-03, 21:13
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
REMOVE THE BLOODY F**KING DOORS IN MEDICARE !!! :mad:

Hehe calm down ^^ there is more then one Way into Medicare ^^ But good to know that i´m the only one who has this Problem :D

\\Fényx//
15-11-03, 21:54
ok... so maarten, i know that their there for atmospheric reasons, however doors are meant to fuckin open no ? Why the fuck should I have to run around the houses, up a grav lift, thru a flaming hoop then in thru the skylight window o_O The doors at the front are there so you can... well... get in through the front O_o

Yea they are there for their reasons, yet when someone gets in the way, they make me want to ram knives in my ears so i cant hear that godawful noise they make, or when they dont open on my screen but everyone else can just waltz thru cause its open to them, their soul purpose is to piss people off...

Oath
15-11-03, 21:58
Doors are KOSr

amfest
15-11-03, 22:33
however doors are meant to fuckin open no ? Why the fuck should I have to run around the houses, up a grav lift, thru a flaming hoop then in thru the skylight window The doors at the front are there so you can... well... get in through the front

Apparently you don't have a grandma who likes to lock the front screen door :D

flyjedi
15-11-03, 22:52
nerf the game. they bowled WAY too wide when making it they should have another go

Krll
15-11-03, 23:28
Originally posted by amfest
Apparently you don't have a grandma who likes to lock the front screen door :D

We don't have screen doors in the UK. :)

-Krll

Cruzbroker
16-11-03, 02:49
I love to push people stuck in the medicare doors.. and there's so many victims! :D

Maarten
16-11-03, 03:03
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
ok... so maarten, i know that their there for atmospheric reasons, however doors are meant to fuckin open no ? Why the fuck should I have to run around the houses, up a grav lift, thru a flaming hoop then in thru the skylight window o_O The doors at the front are there so you can... well... get in through the front O_o

Yea they are there for their reasons, yet when someone gets in the way, they make me want to ram knives in my ears so i cant hear that godawful noise they make, or when they dont open on my screen but everyone else can just waltz thru cause its open to them, their soul purpose is to piss people off...

Yes, that's why they need to fix the lag, not remove the doors...

If they can't fix the lag, they should make the doors perma-open then, but don't remove them.

Shujin
16-11-03, 03:12
idea!:

add a moving floor around plaza sectors to take you where u want to go instead of having to walk :rolleyes:

;D

ok im bored and that had nothing to do with topic btw im not tryin to be sarcastic or nothin