PDA

View Full Version : Uranus

Dribble Joy
13-11-03, 21:57
The lag at the moment is the worst I have seen in... ever.

NF is completely unplayable, freezes for up to 5 secs or more one after the other.

It is affecting everyone, not just me.

Please reboot/reset/whatever you do, to the Uranus server, preferably tonight at some point in the small hours of the morning, before the weekend traffic.

I want to play and enjoy this game, Just at the moment I can't. :D

nonamebrandeggs
13-11-03, 21:59
GO TO PP, THATS THE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST ABOUT URANUS, YOU GUYS NEVER FIGHT IN PP, IT'S ALWAYS NF DECK 1 WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Yeah lag

Tratos
13-11-03, 22:02
come to pluto with the rest of the tired Uranus pplz who are sick of lag :D

Rieper
13-11-03, 22:49
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
GO TO PP, THATS THE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST ABOUT URANUS, YOU GUYS NEVER FIGHT IN PP, IT'S ALWAYS NF DECK 1 WITH YOU PEOPLE!

Yeah lag

Lol, you miss out eggs, anyhow, you're a sucky pe, if we were fighting in pp you'd die just from seeing it, before a 0/2 apu tank pwns you :) :p

nonamebrandeggs
13-11-03, 23:08
Oooooooh you just wait Reaper... I'll pwn you all soon.

t0tt3
13-11-03, 23:23
Plain and simple the server is from urANUS ^^8|

Darth Slayer
13-11-03, 23:31
LAG is terrible one minute your shooting a WB titan next minute your dead as it kills u while u stuck in LAG FFS. sort it please.

GambitFlame
13-11-03, 23:36
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
LAG is terrible one minute your shooting a WB titan next minute your dead as it kills u while u stuck in LAG FFS. sort it please.

Or at least the mobs should lag too but nooooooooo they keep shooting as you cant move you just watch yourself die, franctically pushing for the medikit qb spot then the lags over and you lose 3 medikits see your health go that yellow color but you still get the last hit on you and die

:mad: