PDA

View Full Version : N.E.X.T. - Dead or Just Lazy? (Saturn Server)

thebee
13-11-03, 17:49
Is N.E.X.T. dead or just lazy? I REALLY hate the fact that i play on the saturn server and there are NEVER any faction members talking in the chat channel, posting in our faction forum. I mean is the faction THAT undesirable that we have not enough members to create any sort of brotherhood?

Do we need to do something to the N.E.X.T. faction to make it more desirable? Cause I do have to say that the epic rewards are pretty worthless. Reveler is nice. But I only have one and if I die and cant get to it or have a glitch and it warps somewhere else while im driving it, I have to wait 2 hours to get it back.

ezza
13-11-03, 18:00
meh there dead, but there not the only faction.

proberbly throw biotech and DRE in there to.

BD hardly has any chat on the faction channel either:(

Lecko
14-11-03, 15:35
Ive been on TT, CM, FA, NEXT, BIO factions.

The only one with faction chat seemed to be FA. There was responses from CM and TT when faction questions were asked, but not really anything on NEXT or BIO.

I havent been in any other factions, so i dont know.

ezza
14-11-03, 16:23
Originally posted by Lecko
Ive been on TT, CM, FA, NEXT, BIO factions.

The only one with faction chat seemed to be FA. There was responses from CM and TT when faction questions were asked, but not really anything on NEXT or BIO.

I havent been in any other factions, so i dont know.

lol when i was merc there was a lot of spam chat on the faction channel.

i just dont think NEXT is a desirable faction for most people.

but then by the same score i find it strange that BD are so badly populated, but then i guess people dont like KOS there mates etc and since Bd are enemies to most they would have to.

i think people look as next as a weak faction really

thebee
14-11-03, 17:53
then what faction would you all say you would like to be in?

I hate TG and want something anti TG

CM?

ezza
14-11-03, 18:02
Originally posted by thebee
then what faction would you all say you would like to be in?

I hate TG and want something anti TG

CM?

go either tangent or CM if you want to be a good guy.

or go blackdragon and hate everyone;)

thebee
14-11-03, 18:15
what do i have to do to switch my guys?

ezza
14-11-03, 19:00
what do i have to do to switch my guys?

get 300k 50 symp and go to the director i think(its normally the guy you would get the epic off)

thebee
14-11-03, 19:24
50 symp? how do i do that? kill thier enemies? or just run missions if i can until im blue in the face.

ezza
14-11-03, 21:37
50 symp? how do i do that? kill thier enemies? or just run missions if i can until im blue in the face.

you can do either:p