PDA

View Full Version : What is this?

Cypher_Psy
13-11-03, 17:18
Have a look at this picture and do try this at home...

http://www.psychosisnet.freeserve.co.uk/weirdbutton.jpg

What was this?
Is it a relic from beta?
Did it used to do anything?
:wtf: 8| :wtf:

:lol:

Edit: As far as I can tell, It beeps like a button but doesn't do anything...

You DO get a "Cash Cube Slider" if you click CASH, but the actual creation of cash cubes got disabled after the beta 4 incident..

\\Fényx//
13-11-03, 17:21
Same if you click on your money total at the top, it clicks like its meant to do something...

phunqe
13-11-03, 17:23
Bwhahahahah.... I clicked like a stupid on the picture above.. "Duh, nothing is happening.. OMG spam post kos h4x333five"

jernau
13-11-03, 17:24
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Same if you click on your money total at the top, it clicks like its meant to do something...

That was for cash-cubes.

/edit - neither do anything for me now.:confused:

Cypher_Psy
13-11-03, 17:24
As in CLICK THERE INGAME :p

As for the cash thing, did you ever experience Cash Cubes?
I guess not ;)
Edit: Jernau Got there :D

phunqe
13-11-03, 17:29
I think the little drag bar (lol) still comes up behind your other windows if you click the cash counter. However, no cash cube is created if you click ok.
Can't remember if it was removed as soon as b4 went retail. I used them quite a bit in b4 however. Very handy for storing cash.

jernau
13-11-03, 17:32
Originally posted by phunqe
I think the little drag bar (lol) still comes up behind your other windows if you click the cash counter. However, no cash cube is created if you click ok.
Can't remember if it was removed as soon as b4 went retail. I used them quite a bit in b4 however. Very handy for storing cash.

It certainly did just that for some time into retail but I just tried it on my craptop and it wouldn't. This could be just that it's too rubbish or it could mean they removed it.

I get nothing under the compass though and can't remember ever having anything there.

Rachius
13-11-03, 19:12
Cash cubes were removed (afaik) because people like me dumped 2 billion into one, then duped them. Anarchy Breed (the clan) had half our apartment full of them. Was at the end of Beta4.

jernau
13-11-03, 19:22
Originally posted by Rachius
Cash cubes were removed (afaik) because people like me dumped 2 billion into one, then duped them. Anarchy Breed (the clan) had half our apartment full of them. Was at the end of Beta4.

The method for making them was in for ages afterwards though. It just didn't work.

A shame, I like cash-cubes.

Rachius
13-11-03, 19:45
Well they could readd them now. I cant think of any way they would be abused any more. But like someone said on another thread, KK just cant be bothered. They get the minimum amount of work done to satiate the clientele and then fob them off with excuses.

I'm thinking about inciting an account strike - everyone cancel your account and see how they like it :)