PDA

View Full Version : Whats Orange and Yellow and looks good on a Planetside player??

cpl101
13-11-03, 01:46
Fire

:)

Also works well with, everquest, ao, uo, ffxi (FLAME ME) and lots of others (especially EVE). BUT NOT SW:G cause its quite good

\\Fényx//
13-11-03, 01:47
Whats pointless, shite, and about to get closed..

THIS THREAD !

Spectra260
13-11-03, 01:47

K

O

S

i havnt really heard someone say KOS for awhile...rofl

Jest
13-11-03, 01:50
Worst. Thread. Ever. :lol:

Shujin
13-11-03, 02:01
Originally posted by cpl101
Fire

:)

Also works well with, everquest, ao, uo, ffxi (FLAME ME) and lots of others (especially EVE). BUT NOT SW:G cause its quite good
*smack because of the comment about sw:g >;o it is not quite good it is quite teh suxeh

and ffxi is boring as hell due to no pvp... i was havin fun for first 3 days....

Ascension
13-11-03, 02:06
Shij u say it looks boring? and has no Pvp? :( but what bout below? it mentions battles?

I must say FFXI looks f**kin mint it even has Hybrids;)

Well there called red Mages but still check out the page

click ere (http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/citizen/03.html)

Shujin
13-11-03, 02:09
i have ffxi, played it for a lil while, dont like it much, the community is pure shit due to the fact no one talks or offers help.

and there is no pvp. none.

battles in ffxi consist of you and a mob, thats it

and those extra jobs, u can only get after u get to level 30 on one of the main jobs, im not sure if its after 30 or 60 ;o cant remember, and getting money in ffxi is shitty as fuck
nc starts u with 1,200
fxii starts u with 50 or 150 if ur lucky ( its kinda random i tihnk )

and shit is hella expensive, the only way to make money is to sell on the auction house and thats takes like 12 of something to make any money so makin money takes fkin forever

Ascension
13-11-03, 02:10
Hmm but PvP is gonna be introduced right.. RIGHT?:(

Shujin
13-11-03, 02:13
Originally posted by Ascention
Hmm but PvP is gonna be introduced right.. RIGHT?:( i duno its not in it now tho, so i jus run around wishin i didnt make a hume, bcuz taru's are really the only good class for mages

Heavyporker
13-11-03, 05:46
lol, cpl, so that's where you been.. running all roughshod though the other mmos.

Gotterdammerung
13-11-03, 05:47
This came from a book of bad jokes i think.

closed