PDA

View Full Version : MC5 A hunt zone? WTF?

g0rt
13-11-03, 01:02
Yeah so im in mc5 and a group of RED ENEMIES comes and starts attacking me. What can I do

1. die
2. fight back

I pick option two, kill two of them now im -17 sl, 5 minutes later they all come back, we kill them again and now im -36 sl. Now I have to leave.

So either I die or im pushed out and I have to leave.

Please either FIX soullight or remove it from the game, thanks.

Mr_Snow
13-11-03, 01:06
Mybe you should of died a few times then came back and hacked their belts and there wouldnt be any problem and only bonuses, but agreed should be an anarchy zone.I think they made it a hunting zone to stop people from coming in and killing everybody and keeping it to themselves but as a hunting zone you would all have to team not to get sl and teams are only so big and there are only so many people you trust in the game.

SpawnTDK
13-11-03, 09:39
got the same problem
after i killed some red tangent scum i lost sl to .... or is it because my faction sym in tt is about -97, lose sl because your faction sym is to low ? :p

Archeus
13-11-03, 09:42
You can kill red people in a hunt zone without fear of SL loss.

Actually you can kill people with yellow names without fear of soullight loss.

Before anyone says "No you can't". I have on a few occasions.

Original monk
13-11-03, 10:00
yeah i have been in such situations also in mc5 :P those are the things that happen when you have 1 supermob in 1 game that like a few hundred people wonna hunt at... I dont fight anymore in mc5, also when a full red clan appears :) ya either try to work out an agreement (or they leave fo a while, or you leave for a while)... or take turns (but i never take turns :P) but fighting inside there is pretty useless, the one having the best PPu inside wins :P

Mostly the one that is first there wins and stays there thats why alot of people have an extra char logged out there to go check once in a while to see if its free, when its free its : rush with all to the mc5cave :P

In any case, most off the time you can be civilized people and you can arrange sumthing, but if you really need to: ya yust kill em all :P ya can also yust join inside (with the red clan) and try to outdamage em but this will get ya also in troubles sumtimes and ya dont wonna start fighting with others inside that cave ;P cause it always ends up in barrels and heavy stuff and you being pushed infront of the commander hehe

in any case good luck hunting there and dont let yourself be fooled around with but -37 sl isnt nice also :)

cu in mc5 on saturn :P

GambitFlame
13-11-03, 14:03
YES

For god sake the amount of times ive been in there and all of a sudden a group wanders in thinking they own the place and stay. The the AOE spam that most people use kill the suddenly UNTEAMED people that wander in....bye bye SL

Please make it anarchy so at least there is the chance that you wont lose SL if you kill red.

I think its a hunting zone to try and stop the PvP in MC5 cos of teh SL loss...but i think that people who PK in places like MC5 and cant wait for another time (maybe wait only 1 hr) to give other people a chance are sad fucks :mad:

greploco
13-11-03, 17:19
put ur LE in and laugh at them

it's not an accident that it's a hunting ground