PDA

View Full Version : look at this ***

angeldust be4
12-11-03, 22:25
hi its me angeldust be4 from saturnus,
I am wondering when are there comming finnaly new RARE'S for tanks ??? :confused: :confused: :confused: ITS JUST TERRIBLE monks get new rare stuff whit swirly's spy 's to like disrupter slacher many many JUST to many rare spels !!
but the tanks woohooo whe still got the samme rare 's like hmm 1.5 years ago just nothing changed at the rare 's for tanks:cool: :rolleyes:
other thing there are mellee eye s there are drone eye s pistol eye's rifle eye 's BUTo_O WHERE ARE THE HEAVY COMBAT EYE'S HEAVY COMBAT

ooooh and one more thing DONT NERF THE PPU's JUST NERF PE'S give all chars tank spy pe yeah all a tl 3 heal . pe's they heal much to hard they can have shelters and a resist 2 opr 3 but fuck thank heal :mad: dont nerf ppu 's NERF PE's ONE ONE ONE ONE 1 1 1 1 1 NERF THE PE HEAL !!!!!!!! 111 one one 11 one 11 !!!

Jesterthegreat
12-11-03, 22:26

sorry was there a point to this post or was it just a collection of bad spelling / bad grammer / CAPS / ?!?!?!1/11111!1!1oneoneoen

QuantumDelta
12-11-03, 22:27
......................................And people wonder why I think Tanks are ...well....
Do I even have to comment?

Get a clue please.......

Dribble Joy
12-11-03, 22:28
AD's reputation takes a nose-dive......

QuantumDelta
12-11-03, 22:29
That's not OUR Dusty...

Dribble Joy
12-11-03, 22:35
oh... ok that's good.

fatwreck
12-11-03, 22:49
i like your point, but uh.... no comment on the writing

Sanch0s
13-11-03, 00:55
U guys are harsh, he can probally talk better english which im guessing is his 2nd language better than u can any foreign language. Harsh!

Mr_Snow
13-11-03, 01:02
Im glad thats not Angeldust of the Ronins or I would have to beat his sense intellegence and general coolness back into him, well actually thats a try beat it back into him.

And Im not a person that normally gives out about people using crappy english but man he sucks whether hes a native speaker or if its his second language.

And QD you know that not all tanks are like that only a few.

QuantumDelta
13-11-03, 01:07
my comments were not in regards to his broken english.

my comments were in regards to his total lack of judgement when it comes to balance...
Don't nerf PPUs o_O

Mr_Snow
13-11-03, 01:10
Yeah dont nerf ppus but nerf pes WTF?PEs are one of the closest classes to being balanced while PPUs are miles off being balanced sounds like pes have been giving him trouble and he normally has a ppu stapled to his ass.

Jesterthegreat
13-11-03, 01:13
how is
NERF PE's ONE ONE ONE ONE 1 1 1 1 1 NERF THE PE HEAL !!!!!!!! 111 one one 11 one 11 !!! cos its his second language?

ichinin
13-11-03, 06:02
Originally posted by angeldust be4
dont nerf ppu 's NERF PE's ONE ONE ONE ONE 1 1 1 1 1 NERF THE PE HEAL !!!!!!!! 111 one one 11 one 11 !!!

1. PEs? u kidding? Healing ? The only reason for someone to want to nerf Healing is somebody TL3 healing someone because that person have a PPU up his a**. Tanks can cast TL3 heal too, so what is your problem?

2. More Dex == You can use cooler rifles/pistols. Nothing prevents you from puting in dexboosters in your tank instead of that ridiculous amount worth of chips some players put in their heads (Yes, also play on Saturn and some stuff is just 2 damned expensive to use than to have it at the appartment to show for friends).

3. "ONE ONE 11" = In English? I tried babelfish.altavista.com but found no translation for that.

Shadow Dancer
13-11-03, 06:04
Read my sig.

Shujin
13-11-03, 06:20
Originally posted by Jesterthegreat

sorry was there a point to this post or was it just a collection of bad spelling / bad grammer / CAPS / ?!?!?!1/11111!1!1oneoneoen

i was gonna say bunch of stuff about that stuff too

but then i realized how hard it is to spell its wrong and get a fake word

its, tis, ist, basicly all ways to say its. sit ;D somethin i do alot
tis kewl, its kewl
ist bin mein ( i duno i jus wanted to say that ;D )

tsi and sti are the only ones that dont work ;o

Oryx
13-11-03, 06:32
well, if it happens it happens...I don't mind.

MacenzieWolf
13-11-03, 06:44
I personaly dont think there is anything wrong with PEs at the moment, my only gripe i with insainly powerful APUs.

Original monk
13-11-03, 11:58
Its angeldust be4 from saturn (pluto in beta4) and he's from belgium and speaks dutch and a bit french, as you may see he's english spelling isnt a 100% and if you wonna whine about that thats petetic, he yust discoverd the forums so he doesnt knows alot of ethics, so if you guys yust give em some slack ...

I know what he's point is: he loves he's tank and doesnt like to be shot in the back a 100 times by PE's that if ya kill em to 10hp stealth away and heal up in a second with there overpowerd spells yust to come back a sec later shooting you in the back a.k.a being a pain in the ass ...

the one one one 111 is angel trying to use tha 733Tspeak :P

I can assure ya that i made atleast a 10 spelling errors in this small text, wonna whine on them also ?

good luck online and posting angel: and i think they got the message: NEW tank weapons, BOOST the tank instead off nerfing everything that moves, and i think youre right :)

robdekoning
13-11-03, 21:38
3 things need to be changed

1.) Nerf apu range (perhaps RoF)
2.) give tanks some goodies so they stop whining about how shit they are (which i think they arent, cept for the goodies then...uhh.ya)
3.) nerf the holy paraboomstick or completely remove it.

Pe's dont need to be changed, they are perfectly balanced i think

Original monk
14-11-03, 11:24
nice to see you around here ronk :)

robdekoning
14-11-03, 13:21
yeah well, had to come eventually, I so wanted to post my uberself pic O_o . Anyway, my account was bitching for over a year but it's working properly now.

TheDuckMan
14-11-03, 15:27
ooooh and one more thing DONT NERF THE PPU's JUST NERF PE'S give all chars tank spy pe yeah all a tl 3 heal .

Since when should a PE heal as slow as a tank? Tanks cant develop PSI powers like PE's can and spies.... well enough said about them.

Al3X
14-11-03, 16:16
doh.. read test server patch notes O_o
2 new rares for tanks :D
1) rare flamethrower
2) rare plasma wave

be happy! :)

[SP]Ostrich
14-11-03, 16:34
Ok, as a PE i think our heals should be slightly nerfed, there is no way i should be able to runcast a heal with only 50 psi use. That's insanely low for runcasting.

Original monk
14-11-03, 16:45
Originally posted by Al3X
doh.. read test server patch notes O_o
2 new rares for tanks :D
1) rare flamethrower
2) rare plasma wave

be happy! :)

hehe he wrote the thread a few days before this patch came out :) + the staminadrain increase is also a plus for them tanks :)

wolfwood
14-11-03, 16:48
I heard that they are making new rares for tanks o_O

QuantumDelta
14-11-03, 17:16
Originally posted by [SP]Ostrich
Ok, as a PE i think our heals should be slightly nerfed, there is no way i should be able to runcast a heal with only 50 psi use. That's insanely low for runcasting. It's not the PSU that does it though...
It's the damage more than the RoF or Range.

Dribble Joy
14-11-03, 17:19
TBH, all the heal spells are a little powerful for thier tl when capped. Holy heal is insane. Tl 3 heal probably could do with being brought down a wee bit.

ZoneVortex
14-11-03, 17:23
I had a seizure reading that. No further comments.

Stigmata
14-11-03, 17:26
TBH, all the heal spells are a little powerful for thier tl when capped. Holy heal is insane. TL 3 heal probably could do with being brought down a wee bit.

are you kidding ?

430% on my tanks TL3 heal and i get 54 hp per heal which is 12 seconds i think, if i go down to 50 hp it takes me about 10 heals which is like 2 minutes to fully heal unless some friendly ppu is there.

Holy heal does not needs a nerf, maybe holy shelt/deflector needs a dmg reduction of 15%.

Andy

Dribble Joy
14-11-03, 17:57
tl3, tech level threeeeeeeeeee, were talking lazar gun level.

Holy heal is too powerfull still I think.

bah, I'm full of odd thoughts todya.

QuantumDelta
14-11-03, 18:00
I don't really see spell TLs as their usefulness....
oddly enough there are exceptions to the High-TL=Effect>Low-TL=Effect all throughout the game :p

the ability unlocked is what makes it useful and it's those abilities you have to weigh against using it.

Like if they let PEs used blessed heal while druged.

I know I could do it, but I'd damn well have to think a lot about it before I did.

Dribble Joy
14-11-03, 18:03
Furry muff.

My brain aint working right at the moment anyway.
My new setup is giving me some massive headaches.

QuantumDelta
14-11-03, 18:05
It's fine you do have a valid point, I'm just not sure how it could be worked upon... I mean...boost TL - Nerf Tanks more than PEs..

Lower Damage.... Nerf Tanks more than PEs... o_O

Zanathos
14-11-03, 18:10
Tanks can heal pretty damn fast you know.

IF you were to spend your points right in a Tanks PSI abilities, if you cast a 5 slot TL 3 heal and a 5 slot Heal sanctum as well as use a medkit, you heal pretty damn quickly.

I dont really know for sure though, cause I just use the TL 3 heal and medkits, which is more than enough for me.

USE THOSE MEDKITS ON A TANK!

They truly are a lifesavers. I couldnt stand hunting warbots without em.

As for PE's

DUH, they have greater PSI abilities than a spy or tank.

And for those who complain about their stealth.

My god, they cloak for 10 seconds.... Stay on their asses with the speed a tank is suppose to have, when they uncloak, shoot em.

All the while you should be using a medkit.

Tank and spies need some boosting to balance them completly.

PEs are near perfectly balanced (nothing is ever perfect)

Monks (both APU's and PPU's need a nerf to balance them)

sl33py
15-11-03, 14:51
i feel ashamed that he is from where i used to live 8|
There goes all my work trying to tell peoples we are all about fun chocolates and bad music :D

Waddist geen engels geleerd op een serieus niveau? Oh juist, als ge beroeps doet hebt ge geen engels:rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
15-11-03, 18:35
It's not the TL I find is the problem, or the amount of hp the spell regenerates, it's the rate it does it at.
If heals lasted twice as long and healed at half as fast, then I would be content.