PDA

View Full Version : Help changing factions

*ph33r*
12-11-03, 22:22
OK heres mois problem.

I'm currently TG and want to switch back to my original faction which was CA. I have completed the CA epic, and now have 52 CA symp and more than enough cash to switch.

Thing is, the Human Resources NPCs at the CA HQ tell me "You have done more than enough for us, but you can still support us by founding a clan" and they don't give me the option to switch factions....

Is it cause im TG? If so thats fubar, because when I was CA I marched right into TG and switched factions then and there...

Any suggestions? Need help ASAP! :(

*ph33r*
12-11-03, 22:34
Am I bugged or something? Onoz?

Krll
12-11-03, 23:16
I've heard of this problem before, but never paid attention to the solution because I've not needed to change faction yet. Have you done a search yet?

-Krll

Shadow Dancer
12-11-03, 23:17
Have you fully relogged yet?

QuantumDelta
12-11-03, 23:18
Go FA first, then try go CA I think that was a solution...

You talked to every HR Dude in CA?

*ph33r*
12-11-03, 23:22
Fully relogged and the NPCs still dont work... I may try FA then switch to CA, after all I have 100 FA symp :p

Thx for the replies anyway guys

ericdraven
13-11-03, 12:14
Originally posted by *ph33r*
Thing is, the Human Resources NPCs at the CA HQ tell me "You have done more than enough for us, but you can still support us by founding a clan" and they don't give me the option to switch factions....

Usually you get this message when you still have an active mission (check F8).
Also you should not be in a TG-clan when you want to change the faction. :p

garyu69
13-11-03, 12:21
Instead of going CA change to Tangent and come to -=eXo=-

I'll even pay your 300k change fee

El_MUERkO
13-11-03, 12:43
Gary just noticed the 118 hacking, I'd ditch 8 of that and use the points elsewhere, you'll be able to hack OPs and belts no bother and get a few exta points in weapon lore.

greploco
13-11-03, 17:16
how were you able to do CA epic if you were TG ?

o

you did it when you were CA, before TG

weird, you broke the system, contact tech support ingame

garyu69
13-11-03, 17:33
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
Gary just noticed the 118 hacking, I'd ditch 8 of that and use the points elsewhere, you'll be able to hack OPs and belts no bother and get a few exta points in weapon lore. I hadn't noticed that. I am only 108 now because i took out the Hacking CPU. Best update :)

I'm ace hacker, only ever failed to hack a layer once.
:D
*Watches Head grow*

BaDDaSS
15-11-03, 03:30
I get the same damn error "found a clan" like whhhha

Im a FA btw