PDA

View Full Version : Bring Back The Plasma Warbot

ezza
12-11-03, 20:26
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/warby.jpg

Bring back the Plasma bot, fuck the crappy shock bot, since shock is lame.

so remove the shock and gimme some kick ass plasma firing warbots

Elric
12-11-03, 20:29
Yeah, and meake em 2 times bigger too... make them as menacing and scary looking as they used to be.

Zanathos
12-11-03, 20:31
I laugh at Warbots now as it is.

Put a Plasma Warbot would own :p

dont change their damage type, just change the weapon they use.

Spoon
12-11-03, 20:33
Yeah, and bring back the Plasma SpiderBot too..........

ezza
12-11-03, 20:33
Originally posted by Spoon
Yeah, and bring back the Plasma SpiderBot too..........

:eek: aint got a screeny of that one

Tratos
12-11-03, 20:39
CCccccoooOOOooOOOOooOOOOooOOOoooooolllllLLLLLLL

neva seen one of dose b4 looks sweet :D :D

meh wants

~T

Spoon
12-11-03, 20:42
Plight mentioned them in the "Vet" thread, he said they used to be out at Gaya Mines(he didn't say what rank they were, tho).....

I'd love to see a 100/100*** Plasma SpiderBot pop out from behind a Plasma shooting Warbot........:lol:

QuantumDelta
12-11-03, 21:00
I like :p

Napalm82
12-11-03, 23:18
Looks sexy

- Napalm

Ascension
13-11-03, 00:26
Yeah there the little swarf warbot in the Gaya Mines :p

BRING ON TEH PLAZMA WARBOTTIE;)

I used 2 ph33r them now i just use the overpowered APU range 2 kill them:lol:

SamuraiPizzaCat
13-11-03, 00:56
Originally posted by Ascention
I used 2 ph33r them now i just use the overpowered APU range 2 kill them:lol:

yea bring teh plazma

*hides range modded fire beam*

Judge
13-11-03, 00:59
I reckon that the higher end mobs such as Warbots and Chasers should be increased in size.

Make them truely terrifying. Times Warbot by 1.5 and Warbot Titan by 2. Times Grim persecutor, Terror Raptor and Terror leaper by 1.5 and times Grim Chaser by 2.

That would be pretty damn cool.

-FN-
13-11-03, 01:02
They'd also be pretty damn easy to kill with a hit box the size of King Kong o_O

Alpha-Omega
13-11-03, 01:29
Let the plasma flow!

I iz all in favour of Warbots and WBTs using plasma weapons instead o that beam.

]v[ortice
13-11-03, 01:31
yeah cool... but make it a separate one cos i like the ones we have now... maybe the plasma version could be a lot harder like 135/135 :)

Spoon
13-11-03, 01:38
What if DoY Warbots have Neutron and Plasma weaponry?....:eek:

Nerf'um!!!!1111oneoneone.....

//Ring\\
13-11-03, 17:35
lol yea cmon give back the old bully of nc
*starts a public walkout for the defense of warbot rights*

ooh oohh even better, warbot stay as they are, warbot titans get plasma :D

They'd also be pretty damn easy to kill with a hit box the size of King Kong
if u want something like a black roach just ask... o_O

zii
13-11-03, 17:57
This has my support.

A "Warbot Pleasure Titan" 120/120. I just hope the exp gain makes them worth it and that the drops are good.

Zanathos
13-11-03, 18:49
if that was to spawn baby warbots.......

then watch out!

ezza
13-11-03, 18:52
Originally posted by Zanathos

then watch out!

although since there metal it wouldnt happen, it would be mad, its bad enough with the chasers, but omg spawn little warbys who shock you ass while big monna warbys plasma your body out of existance:eek:

Shakari
13-11-03, 21:00
Originally posted by Zanathos

then watch out!

Originally wb titans spawned warbot's but imagine fighting titan and 4 or more wb's spawning next to you 8| :lol: , think the phrase shit-your-self is appropriate :D

so they stopped titans from spawning warbots

greploco
14-11-03, 00:08
maybe, but

we already have new tougher mobs

they just don't drop anything good

we even have uber tough plazma mobs

they just don't drop anything good

Shadow Dancer
14-11-03, 00:22
YEA BRING BACK HYBRIDS!

Lecko
14-11-03, 15:03
No increase in size please...

It all goes screwy if you're meleeing them. Like Brutes. I have to jam my head so far down it's throat to get the target box its silly. And then I can't see anything and then it runs and i cant hit it cos it running and theres still a bug with melee and targets running so it makes it even harder to kill things than it already is.:D

Lanigav
14-11-03, 16:09
A "Warbot Pleasure Titan" 120/120.

They should drop the Dildo of Maven.

ezza
14-11-03, 17:19
umm well as err fun as that would be, there is already enough mobs who drop crap.

try killing decayed mobs for a evening, enough crap for a lifetime

Shockwave
14-11-03, 18:12
I voted yes, because I think WBs and WBTs should be properly feared rather than the vaguely dangerous inconveninece they are at the moment. If I saw a Titan twice the size it is now coming at me firing a twin plasma cannon I'd probably leave deposits in my underwear. :D

I do vaguely remember hearing somewhere that DoY was going to add in a 3rd Warbot to the game, bigger than the Titan - something like the "Gargant Warbot". Not sure where I got that from though.

//Ring\\
14-11-03, 22:58
dude cmon i remember when wbs were feared, but todays wbs are a joke

we NEED the plasma warbie ffs 0.o
and make it drop copbot plasma rifle or something

even better.. the gun to end all guns
ultimate dromsex vibrator

Xizor
15-11-03, 04:12
Yeah make a plasma warbot and let them drop 5 slotted CS/PE/RoLH/RoG/ECT or...:/

Wallen
15-11-03, 07:33
There is still a WB in Gaya. Don't remember the name, not Malfuntioning, not Titan, not reg. Was only rank 40/40, but it still tore our group apart with some kinda weird weapon. Died fast though.
Name was something that sounded weird, not a reg word.

Lenard
15-11-03, 07:57
I love all these nostalgic beta players and wanna be newbies who saw the are you a vet thread and suddenly all these threads pop up to bring back alot of this stuff.

Its like the Nintendo you got tired of playing. Then 20 years later you find it in your closet and are like OMG THIS IS SO GREAT OMFG.

freaks

Artie
15-11-03, 08:00
Why are you guys so for helping the wb's? You're just gonna kill them anyways...

:p But yeah...plasma WB'S ROCK....BRING 'EM BACK ^_^

gostly
15-11-03, 08:16
from what ive found out from people that played in beta, they changed lots of things from beta that shouldnt have been changed

even tho i dont hunt warbots...would still be kool to see somethin new about mob's...we need new things to kill ;\

anyways bring back plasma wb's!2143!@$@!$214#!$ :lol:

phunqe
15-11-03, 17:18
@Wallen

That is the Tacholythium Warbot :)

Anyway.. regarding the plasma spiderbots... I noticed something very weird on the test server after the 218 patch. I went out to hunt warbies when I came across a small spider bot. It had some kind of weird weapon. The effect (on the spiderbot itself) was exactly the effect ezza described is his TH "preview" thread the other day (he had a screenshot of one of the TH bots with this effect).
First, I was wondering what the heck was shooting in it with this weapon, but soon realized that it was its own weapon that did the effect. The only one taking damage was me. Even if the effect was seen on the bot... Wierd however...

:D

EDIT: My GOD the SPELLING...

Wallen
16-11-03, 10:35
Originally posted by phunqe
@Wallen

That is the Tacholythium Warbot :)

Soooo, that's it? Just some random weird warbie in Gaya. Midget Warbie with big gun, and Napoleonic Complex, lol. Does he have a story or what? And are there more of them in the game?

If not it would make him lowest lvl unique mob (mob, not npc) in game!

ezza
16-11-03, 12:45
Originally posted by Wallen
Soooo, that's it? Just some random weird warbie in Gaya. Midget Warbie with big gun, and Napoleonic Complex, lol. Does he have a story or what? And are there more of them in the game?

If not it would make him lowest lvl unique mob (mob, not npc) in game!

hes used is some of the epics

oh and Lenard shut the fuck up ok. i saw the pic of the warby, and though id be better than the shitty shock damage they do atm, since imho freezers are lame no matter who or what is usin them.

so do me a favour and fuck off with you im a superior BETA tester attitude ok