PDA

View Full Version : Faction Councelors

Whitestuff
12-11-03, 20:25
Where can I find the Faction Coucelor list? I need to get with the CA guy and organize some events for my clan to do.

Thx in advance, off to class now.

Whitestuff
12-11-03, 21:35
So no one knows?

Krll
12-11-03, 21:36
Irina Krushkova (or something similar) is the CA one. I don't know about any others.

-Krll

Mr_Snow
12-11-03, 21:38
Theres a really old list on the roleplay forum I think but no up to date one to take in all the new councillors unless they have recently updated it.

Zu (Pluto)
12-11-03, 21:48
Irina is still the current CA FC, to the best of my knowledge.

Zu

Whitestuff
13-11-03, 04:21
So no "confirmed" name? I guess I mail her in game? or PM her here? I would like to know if anyone has a clue.

Nice little project KK setup. "Your faction councelors can help you RP (but we won't tell you their names or update a list when they change)"

*cough*

Keiron
13-11-03, 04:29
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59346

Ryuben
13-11-03, 04:39
Originally posted by Keiron
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59346
see some helpfull people left :)

maver!ck
13-11-03, 10:16
This one is newer:

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?postid=959276#959276

So there is:

City Admin
Irina Krushkova (de) - Irina.Krushkova@neocron.com
Josh Dabbs (eng) - Josh.Dabbs@neocron.com

And new counsellors post there.

Ascension
13-11-03, 18:26
Well I dont there is a CM faction councillor.. But i know sum 1 who applied for a place:)

Dribble Joy
13-11-03, 18:27
No CM councillor. There's a surprise.

I would apply but I don't have the time.

Whitestuff
13-11-03, 20:34
Thank you all. This has been very helpful.

Josh Dabbs
13-11-03, 20:53
Originally posted by maver!ck

Irina Krushkova (de) - Irina.Krushkova@neocron.com
Josh Dabbs (eng) - Josh.Dabbs@neocron.com

Listen to this guy!

Include your server aswell please :)

Josh

Spy<VS>Spy
13-11-03, 22:32
faction consulers are pretty useless, they really cant do shit. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - trolling and flaming ] but now i think they are voted in or some shit, doesnt really matter no one friggen cares really.

the few GM's that know what they are doing actually sticking around are too busy trying to keep the game even working by moving people around in stuck zones, endless sych and a million other bugs they dont have time to focus on things like content implentation and events.

besides KK's idea of an event is to shout on world chat that a spawn is going on. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - trolling ], so for the next twelve hours the community is bogged down with 2000 ping, while a little program on the servers in germany happly pings its neighbor to see if its still up, and that server says yes, i am still up, are you still up? while ignoring packets from every other country thats trying to cross an ocean to get to them.

in otherwords, i wouldnt hold ones breath. for one, the 'my clan wants to do something' never works out...ever...not in the history of every failed and misribly dieing MMPOG out there. 'issues' pop up with it.

anywho...