PDA

View Full Version : MONK pa

SovKhan
12-11-03, 19:35
Monk PA run. i love getting all the stuff i need for a few monk pa's and having the NPC simply not even work when you talk to them is MADDING.

g0rt
12-11-03, 19:38
Originally posted by SovKhan
Monk PA run. i love getting all the stuff i need for a few monk pa's and having the NPC simply not even work when you talk to them is MADDING.

That sux, the NPCs only talk to certain people it seems. Last I checked it talked to my tank, and there were 4 people there trying to get pa :lol: so I hooked them all up.

If you're on Saturn and the guy absolutely will not talk, toss me a PM and we'll meet up there and ill buy it for ya.

Lathuc
12-11-03, 19:48
i think if you run the file check it says you have a corrupt file i think its the file that has the scripts or some i tried it and now the npc's that didnt talk to me do now

ericdraven
12-11-03, 19:49
Originally posted by Lathuc
i think if you run the file check it says you have a corrupt file i think its the file that has the scripts or some i tried it and now the npc's that didnt talk to me do now
The scripts are dynamically (at the moment, until the next patch), so this can't be the reason.

Seezur001
12-11-03, 20:08
every time i go to do the run the guys isnt there, so i have to log right by the gogo and i log back in every couple of hours to see if he has spawned.

Im no computer programer but is it really that hard to do the scripts for theses guys? i know its not easy but ffs they made and entire MMORPG but they cant make a NPC work correctly?

Last time i saw the PA guy he wouldent talk to me so i logged, couple hours later i log back in and he is missing. Someone probably capped him after he wouldnt talk. and i havent seen him sence.

Its the small bugs like this that piss me off, as a monk you have to do this unneeded run which takes too much time, then when you try to finish it you can't. If its a problem KK cant fix why cant they just put the PA in the shops, or someplace we can buy it like all other classes.

Lathuc
12-11-03, 20:18
they said that the scripts were gonna be in the next patch so you don't hafta get them every time you relog and talk to the npc and the npc's need a gm to spawn them

SovKhan
12-11-03, 22:35
the guy isnt even there anymore. and last time he was there he didnt even bring up the black screen at the bottem just wouldnt even talk or ingage the screen at all. this is on pluto btw.

NeoChick
12-11-03, 22:51
To make the run that hard especially for monks sucks in a bad way. A monk does not have the strength and endurance others have so it takes us twice as long.
Then to have to do it over and over because things are bugged makes things even worse.

I never managed to get the parts with any Crahn friendly factions plus high Crahn sympathy with any of my PSI chars.

I have a spare tank and did Crahn Missions, TG Missions, joined TG and paid the 300K and in that way was able to get the parts.
And as a TG everybody spoke to me.

So looks like NC favours TG if you are in another faction forget it because KK who like to play 'God' and fu..k us around and it probably gives them a hard on favour TG

SovKhan
12-11-03, 23:26
my faction is crahn. you would think it would be easy to get for me.

Ascension
12-11-03, 23:53
Yeah One of our Guys capped him :p

He was there 3 hours tryin 2 get the damned PA:mad: