PDA

View Full Version : To all Private Eye's

[TgR]KILLER
12-11-03, 17:01
What weapons is your PE using ? i noticed ALOT of PE's on Pluto.. and alot of them are lowlevel to.. i think their even more PE's as monks ;)

anyway whats your PE ?

i'm Rifles myself.. pure lowtech.. always was rifles always will be..

Lexxuk
12-11-03, 17:05
Pain easer (I got err too many of em now)
Ray Of God (2 slotter - capped damage, ph34r m3)

oh ya, wanna NF sometime? ;)

garyu69
12-11-03, 17:11
I still do not use Rare Rifles even though i am Capped apart from 2 Con Levels.
I use a DoY Raygun and the Tangent Epic Rifle.

msdong
12-11-03, 17:22
so where is the OTHER WEAPONS PE ???

CkVega
12-11-03, 17:25
I have a grenade throwing PE on uranus called Mr Grenade

enablerbr
12-11-03, 17:25
you missed the option hitech heavy weapon user. which my newb PE on saturn is. well i like the plasma cannons and hate cookie cuter chars.

Pi-Oh-Pah
12-11-03, 17:29
Originally posted by Lexxuk
Pain easer (I got err too many of em now)
Ray Of God (2 slotter - capped damage, ph34r m3)

oh ya, wanna NF sometime? ;)

you can sex me for a PE m8 ;)

[TgR]KILLER
12-11-03, 17:29
Originally posted by msdong
so where is the OTHER WEAPONS PE ???

i knew that was gonna come :p but i just wanna see if there are as much pistol PE's as it looks ( sometimes i see 6/7 pistol PE's @ one place :/ )

i know kramer was a HC PE last time i saw him ( 2/3 week ago.. were is he anyway ? ) but i just wanna see the ammount of rifle / pistol users and low / hightech..

btw lexxy.. i'll duel ya sometime..

ow i just got 2 PE's a 2 slot level/hunting PE..
and my 4 slot all arti ( 120% ) PvP PE...

Lexxuk
12-11-03, 17:32
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
btw lexxy.. i'll duel ya sometime..

ow i just got 2 PE's a 2 slot level/hunting PE..
and my 4 slot all arti ( 120% ) PvP PE...

rawr - its just practice for me, kyle beats me up, then goes for dinner, lighten takes it easy on me, then goes kills people :p

my new baby is a 4 slot ultimated pain easer, 3 slots free, just gotta figure out what to put in them three slots :D

sex @ pi-oh-pah gimme peeeeeeeee (or SA)

Pi-Oh-Pah
12-11-03, 17:32
It sucks ass that lowtech Riflers get pretty much fuck all to use from the Tangent Assault Rifle until the Pain Easer :mad:

CkVega
12-11-03, 17:34
Originally posted by Pi-Oh-Pah
It sucks ass that lowtech Riflers get pretty much fuck all to use from the Tangent Assault Rifle until the Pain Easer :mad:

Don't forget about the Gat?

Lexxuk
12-11-03, 17:34
omg no, i gotta 5 slot tangent gatlin rifle (made by opiate) and its more powerful than a speeding err gatling cannon (unlabled) its teh pwn ;)

Pi-Oh-Pah
12-11-03, 17:37
Originally posted by CkVega
Don't forget about the Gat?

Thats why I said pretty much fuck all and not fuck all ;)

-=Blasehase=-
12-11-03, 17:42
slasher... capped dmg and 420/min [its a crap one slot with only 109% freq ...a 120% i get to 470/min... 490/min is cap wich i got with pistol 3]
and then 109 AGL ^^

its a deadly combination in the right hands:D

Elric
12-11-03, 17:44
used to be a hightech pistol PE. Im thinking of goin back to it again.

Rade
12-11-03, 17:47
After the discovery of the blacksun there was a big influx of pistol
PEs. Which is strange, since the blacksun isnt better than the
judge, they are equal, and the "boosting" KK did on pistols didnt
really make a difference. Pistol PEs are great for duels tho,
but thats about it.

Elric
12-11-03, 17:52
Originally posted by Rade
but thats about it.

Totally agree. I still have the 4 slot Artifact Judge in me appy, and am I hell gonna make a Pistol Spy so i can use it again (can you say pwned?).

Yes Kyle, I still have it, dont you worry ;)

-=Blasehase=-
12-11-03, 17:53

the "boosting" KK did on pistols didnt
really make a difference.

it make a BIG difference on all high frequency pistols like liberator or slasher through the bigger ammoload... u reload not often as in the past wich saves maaaaaaaaaaany time

Lord SeS
12-11-03, 17:56
on jupiter there a lot of pes using a rolh....a very strong weapon against other pes and tanks....against monks the libi is good
mfG Tiana (from jupiter)

sry 4 my englisch :)

Lexxuk
12-11-03, 17:57
what does mfg mean? u see it on a few messages, but no one ever explains its meaning :confused:

Pi-Oh-Pah
12-11-03, 18:01
what does mfg mean? u see it on a few messages, but no one ever explains its meaning :confused:

erm muthafuckingimp ?

*shrugs* no idea :P

-=Blasehase=-
12-11-03, 18:02
its a shortcut from germany... it means: "mit freundlichen gruessen"

its the same like :"greets"

Lexxuk
12-11-03, 18:03
ohh, so its like "ur's sincerly" kinda thing, kewl, we dont get them over here, we get flames at the end of our posts hehe ;)

-=Blasehase=-
12-11-03, 18:06
ohh, so its like "ur's sincerly" kinda thing, kewl, we dont get them over here, we get flames at the end of our posts hehe ;)

u got it... when i write the post i dont know the right translation for it ;) but yours is absolutely right

Rade
12-11-03, 18:23
Originally posted by -=Blasehase=-
it make a BIG difference on all high frequency pistols like liberator or slasher through the bigger ammoload... u reload not often as in the past wich saves maaaaaaaaaaany time

I ws referring to the boosting they did in damage, a bit unclear
there I admit. The increase in ammo size is nice yes, doesnt really
show on raygun- and plasmapistols but on liberator etc yes.

-=Blasehase=-
12-11-03, 18:26
I ws referring to the boosting they did in damage, a bit unclear
there I admit. The increase in ammo size is nice yes, doesnt really
show on raygun- and plasmapistols but on liberator etc yes.

they raise the dmg?

im pistol pe since BEFORE they boost them...and i dont notice this

Jest
12-11-03, 18:29
but thats about it. Which is also funny since a good rifle setup is way better than a pistol setup. A Ray of God toting PE is pretty dang powerful and yet not many do it for some reason. Personally, I wouldnt even use the BlackSun if I wasnt also able to use stealth. I have my high tech points for stealth, the Blacksun is just a perk.

And as for pistol PEs being good for duels, thats definitely true, but I think they also have a use for hit and run tactics using stealth. Ive taken out entire groups because I could attack, kill one, stealth and rebuff and heal.

Artie
12-11-03, 18:32
Bah. All about no stealth, all lowtech libbie using....

Run in, kill em' all, run out. Easy as pie ^_^

Jest
12-11-03, 18:36
Originally posted by Artie
Bah. All about no stealth, all lowtech libbie using....

Run in, kill em' all, run out. Easy as pie ^_^ Thats what I used to be but now that Im in Tech Haven again I find stealth way too useful. The thing I loved abut being low tech is that I took advantage of the mini-rocket gun and the Wyatt. I was the anti-stealther with those things. Shoot em to half life with the Libby then wail on them with a phosphor Wyatt. Then if they stealthed just shoot rockets towards the burning blue squigglies. Nothing is more fun that killing some one when they are stealthed.

Shockwave
12-11-03, 18:40
My PE on Saturn had a Blacksun, and was trying out the high-end pulselaser pistol. The BS is very, very powerful indeed, but (like all rayguns) lacked the range to take on mobs at a distance.

Pi-Oh-Pah
12-11-03, 18:41
Originally posted by Jest
Which is also funny since a good rifle setup is way better than a pistol setup. A Ray of God toting PE is pretty dang powerful and yet not many do it for some reason.

My last PE used to hunt Warbots with Ixholla using a 4 Slot ROG - that was sweet :D

Elric
12-11-03, 18:42
Originally posted by Shockwave
My PE on Saturn had a Blacksun, and was trying out the high-end pulselaser pistol. The BS is very, very powerful indeed, but (like all rayguns) lacked the range to take on mobs at a distance.

Rayguns in general are definately not PvM weaponry. Unless you enjoy toe to toe with warbots etc. I always found it quite fun :D

Possessed
12-11-03, 18:47
lowtech rifle PE here... been thinking more and more about going back to good ole RoG

and elric you thief:p

XaNToR
12-11-03, 18:51
Got pistol and rifle PE, my rifle PE got h-c... so much that i could use cs...

*ph33r*
12-11-03, 18:53
Im currently a high-tech pistol PE... only really use the TC points to stealth, my main weapon is a libby, although I am tweaking my setup and testing the various rares available :p

Dribble Joy
12-11-03, 18:54
Judge now, Judge before, Judge forever.

BS is 'better' than the judge, if only because of the capped RoF (and higher AGL).
I could ditch my moveon and get 179 rpm on my judge, but my resists are too good to get rid of. That said I still get minced by all those I face in deuls. (got beaten by slut and his fire wyatt last night, he's sooooo bloody fast.)

Candaman
12-11-03, 18:56
i got a new pe in the last 3 days he's now using libby and bs with pa3 but i was wondering which weapon is better would u say the judge or the rolh??

Dribble Joy
12-11-03, 18:58
RoLH will require PA4 tbh, and without an SA you may be a tad gimped for resists. But it's still miles better than the shitty judge.

-=Blasehase=-
12-11-03, 19:04
Originally posted by Candaman
i got a new pe in the last 3 days he's now using libby and bs with pa3 but i was wondering which weapon is better would u say the judge or the rolh??

judge is nice... when u cap RoF its truely a "good" weapon for PvP... if u know how to use it ;)

but the RoLh is up to 150% better in PvP when u fight in REALLY close range...

on "middle" and "far" close-range the judge is better... but most fights r in REALLY close range

Dribble Joy
12-11-03, 19:07
You mean it does 2 1/2 times the dmg?
150% of a judge dmg, but 50% better.

learn maths dear boy. :D

g0rt
12-11-03, 19:36
This poll was biased towards people with only 1 PE :eek: :p

Lowtech RIFLE (just cuz I got a 4slot artifact pain easer w/laserpointer and silencer :p) and Hightech PISTOL (Blacksun, or Judge with drugs if the guy bitches) here.

I voted for hightech pistol tho, because I use my pistol PE a hell of alot more then my rifle PE.

Leebzie
12-11-03, 20:10
With buffs on I can stand in front of a warby and just kill it (using 2 slot PE:( / 3 Slot RoG:))

My pe back in like... january-march/april was a HC weapon user. my first capped stat was STR. Thanks very much to the incredibly misleading manual description I picked PE... and how very annoyed I was to find out I couldnt use the coolest of the guns.

(tho since movin to plasma rifles I fell in love with em, and the FL is imho the sexiest wep in the game, but again I was thwarted and was never to use it :( )

Im no expert... or intermediate even at pvp tho lol.

Dissenter
12-11-03, 20:36
Paineaser, (will soon have a RoG)

and stealth.

Barak
12-11-03, 21:06
TC RC PE here, don't use a RoG, do FAR better with my pain easer then I ever will with a RoG (don't ask me why)

Been thinking of going pure RC but with my current occupation its a bad career move ;)

der Ed
12-11-03, 21:08
I got one Pistol-PE with TC and one Pistol-PE without TC. :)

NeoLojik
12-11-03, 21:09
Saeto Ikari: Lowtech Pistol PE
Can cap pretty much ANY libby, but my 4 slotter is my favourite :)

Now all I need is a SA....

QuantumDelta
12-11-03, 21:13
I still wanna go back to Judge PE (my original incarnation of PE for actual PvP...), but uhh..when the DEX Gets it's thing on :p

JeRkyMorOn
12-11-03, 22:33
so why does no one use a wyatt earb? to slow or what

QuantumDelta
12-11-03, 22:35
Originally posted by JeRkyMorOn
so why does no one use a wyatt earb? to slow or what
Bad Aiming.
Bad(ish) Damage (DoT Talking).
Bad Range.
Bad Rate of Fire.

:p
Most non rares are better than this weapon in my estimation...

Dribble Joy
12-11-03, 22:36
Slut beat me with a fire wyatt last night. his PE is horrible, no SA or drugs, probably no PP or moveon, nasty.

KRIMINAL99
12-11-03, 22:50
PE's make better melee users than tanks. I love my melee pe :) Hack OP's, poke all my imps, run cast dam boost, sneak up on people using stealth.... Now if I could just get my hands on an energy soulblade.

fatwreck
12-11-03, 22:54
i use RoG/PE/and another higher dex rifle

i liked being pure lowtech, natrually capping RoF on my PE was nice, and my armor setup was awsome before PE PA came out and ruined my setup. oh well... i never log on my rifler anymore it seems like... prolly cause im missing my PA though

Krll
12-11-03, 23:15
Melee PE and proud of it. :)

-Krll

Breschau
13-11-03, 09:00
High Tech Rifle.. though I was always tempted to reroll as a spy cos I wanna use the disrupter. As it is I use the non-rare one a lot.

[SP]Ostrich
13-11-03, 09:09
Dribble, now he has a SA and drugs. i swapped my SA for his moveon.... i'm uber clever :D.

i'm now a small time pker so SA is useless and prevents me from running in rambo style.
pistol pe for life... i have a rifler, no where near as much fun.

Dribble Joy
13-11-03, 13:38
Your PE still any good in a duel Osty? I wouldn't mind a fight or two with you at some point.

Rade
13-11-03, 13:41
Been hightech pistol for about 11 months now, dont see it
changing anytime soon.

Scikar
13-11-03, 14:32
I have a capped hightech rifle PE on Pluto, but never got round to getting a RoG for him. I have a hightech pistol PE on Saturn but I haven't levelled him much, because I obtained a capped hightech pistol PE from a friend who left. He's now come back, and I've since worked out a setup for Judge without gimping defence, so I'm probably gonna get my pistol PE levelled some day, but I prefer not to go with the flavour of the month so I'll probably stick to tank until all the other pistol PEs go away. :)

Rade
13-11-03, 14:41
empty your mailbox sci.

bleah, Ill just take it here, whats your char names on pluto and
saturn?

Scikar
13-11-03, 14:44
PM box cleared, I'll PM you back.

assamscorp
13-11-03, 15:47
Heavy PE on Venus

Clownst0pper
13-11-03, 15:55
Saeto Ikari: Lowtech Pistol PE

What the fuck is it with people stealing my characters name! Only had this character a year and already ive seen 2 other IKari's as second names, and a Jikari on saturn!
Then theres my spy whos KAOLIN with someone on saturn calling there player KOALIN. OMG get your own names! :mad:

Where was I? ahh yes, Im in the realm of rades setup ROLH all the way, ive even started to use artifact slashers and executioners. Executioners fuck up APU's big time :D S'all good fun being High End Pistol Using PE's :D

BlackDove
13-11-03, 16:02
So far we seem to have

14 hopless
29 self-destructive
19 suicide motivated
50 losers

...and I'm one of them...

Kugero
13-11-03, 17:00
I usually carry a mix of HC and Low tech - just depends on what I'm going after at the moment I guess ...

TEP/Pocket Rocket for 99.99% of my hunting

Lib/BS/Judge for self-defense - I rotate pretty heavily.

greploco
14-11-03, 00:14
I am generally predisposed to hate lowtech pistol, less variety, but I went that way cause I have 100 base hack - rifle just won't work without that wepon lore and neither would tech pistol

I'm slowly learning to like it though

KramerTheWeird
14-11-03, 05:04
Hightech Heavy Combat PE! w00t

well I don't play very much anymore actually :)

Glok
14-11-03, 05:06
Hightech rifles and melee. Melee is way more fun... ever melee a warbot? :lol:

Chris Redfield
17-11-03, 17:36
Rifle Low Tech in Venus :D

[TgR]KILLER
17-11-03, 17:47
come back kramer we miss u :( i got jet in my clan now :p he's a good dueler to never realy dueled him before he joined [TgR] tho.. knew he was good but not this good :p

tho polwise.. i got both of the less played classes.. a Rifle and Pistol PE.. both lowtech.. Rifle PE is capped.. and just rerolled my PPU to the pistol PE.. PE's are my class can do fuck all with the others =)

Syntax-Error
17-11-03, 17:51
PE and commando.. pure crap.

But i shoot shit.. sometimes if im lucky it dies... usualy it shoots back and i die... such is my life.

ichinin
17-11-03, 20:44
Hightech (Rifle), HT gives you more toys to play with.

Lisa Davitt
17-11-03, 21:45
Started as High Tech Rifles, LoMed to Drones and Low Tech Pistols, LoMed back to High Tech Rifles, then went to High Tech pistols, then Low Tech Pistols, later Low Tech Rifles and now High Tech Rifles again.

[TgR]KILLER
17-11-03, 23:22
Originally posted by Lisa Davitt
Started as High Tech Rifles, LoMed to Drones and Low Tech Pistols, LoMed back to High Tech Rifles, then went to High Tech pistols, then Low Tech Pistols, later Low Tech Rifles and now High Tech Rifles again.

your lomming every week then lisa ? hehe tho voting is how i thought it would be loads of hightech pistol users.

Lisa Davitt
17-11-03, 23:32
Originally posted by [TgR]KILLER
your lomming every week then lisa ? hehe tho voting is how i thought it would be loads of hightech pistol users.

I started by January, a few months later I switched to drones, switched back to rifles when they added the stealth units and the sniper rifles, went to pistols when I got my SA so I could be able to poke TL 115 ( less weapon lore available :( ), got dissapointed a bit with high tech pistols ( was repairing too, so not enough Dex points around), then I rerolled as a spy but was back as a PE 2 weeks later and with low Tech rifles, when they added the PEPA I switched to High Tech rifles to use the RoG.

Cyphor (Ash)
18-11-03, 00:27
Since I'm a utter n00b, I still use lowtech uzis even at my lowbie rank. Ah, well.