PDA

View Full Version : Is it a bug or a feature? Crahn Antidote

Richard Blade
12-11-03, 00:40
My friend and I were hunting in the graves the other night. My PPU had just made enough levels to use Crahn Antidote, then implanted a psi corp and got up to Crahn Holy Antidote.

My PPU has his LE in. When he uses the module, all stacks disappear on himself. Even when the module was only supposed to pull 1 or 2 at a time.

My Friend, also an LE wearing psi monk, can be targeted, but has no effect from me casting it on him. Everything else works. Thank Crahn, especially the resurection spell. hehe.

We were playing on the same LAN trying this. I could look over my shoulder at his screen and press fire. His stacks didn't go away.

I realize that players aren't supposed to have their LE's at that level, but for the sake of conformity, shouldn't the spell work on its target? LE to LE? I imagine it works without LE's, I haven't heard anyone complain.

Regards,
RB

QuantumDelta
12-11-03, 00:53
It's because anti-spells are regarded as weaponry, you can't hold them out infront of copbots without the coppers going heywire, it's the same kinda thing as trying to parashock or damage boost your LEd partner, it wont work.

maybe a typo in terms of code, but yea, you're pretty much right.