PDA

View Full Version : P.E questions

Ghard
11-11-03, 18:14
Some quick and painless (mostly) questiona about p.e's (the characters).

what amount of pistol combat and weaponlore would a pistol pe need to cap a liberator (assume 120% on all stats).

is it posabble for a pe to use tech pistols like the judge or beam of hell to any decent pvp degree?

now i know the wyat earp sux but does using it level you faster?

thanx for your advice.

Dribble Joy
11-11-03, 18:20
Libby/BS is probably the way to go, without an SA the judge and the RoLH aren't really that viable.

WEP affects dmg but not RoF, you will need about 170+ PC (?) to fully cap speed in the libby.
You can get away with fuck all WEP with a pistol PE, I only have 75 lore and I still cap the aiming on my Judge.
WEP does however affect range alot, and range affects aiming (not the stat, recticle closure speed) so more is good.

Total of about 80 wep and rest in poke/hack with some PSU is a good way to go.

That said, experiment a bit and find what works for you.

QuantumDelta
11-11-03, 18:25
175 PC and 100 WEP is a nice place to aim for BS/Lib.

RoLH can be used by a PE with some moderate gimpedness but you need SA to really be viable.

Sadly most of my setups are redundant these days because no matter how 1337 I am or my setup is, I can't beat the people who get significantly better frame rates than me (regardless of my chars ACTUAL runspeed, because I run like a slug anyway)

Jest
11-11-03, 18:25
The higher Pistol Coombat you have the less amount of weapon lore you need. I'd aim for minimum 160 pistol. I have in the 170s myself and end up only needing about 50 weapon lore. The Judge and Beam of Hell are fun weapons but you will be better off going with a Blacksun. And I don't think that a Wyatt will really help you level any faster than any other gun, but its a very good leveling gun for enclosed spaces like the Chaos Caves or the TH cores.

Ghard
11-11-03, 18:39
thats all i realy needed to know thanks guys i will of course experiment a bit my self and see what i can come up with but thanx.

Darkborg
11-11-03, 18:43
of course you could go the psycho way like i did and do a RoLH without ant SA =p.

And still be able too kill people hehe ( RoLH = mucho dmg, think of it like instead of being reliant on defense im reliant on offense).

Dribble Joy
11-11-03, 18:44
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Sadly most of my setups are redundant these days because no matter how 1337 I am or my setup is, I can't beat the people who get significantly better frame rates than me (regardless of my chars ACTUAL runspeed, because I run like a slug anyway)

Exactly the same problem I have, I wish KK would do the same to runspeed as they did to vehicle speed. (Ie. make it independant of FPS.)

Sokaris
11-11-03, 19:57
it still never seems to matter to anyone about frames cause as soon as you throw 3 monks into it casting spells the frames in the world drop all over.

The sounds and video is way too reliant on processor than it is on the actual sound and graphics cards themselves.

It's all in the code... as well for me toss in a 150 - 200 ping to ze German servers and it doesn't matter what you do. People are floating and running through walls. :p