PDA

View Full Version : Tank Setup Confirms

Crest
11-11-03, 14:30
I am sure you have all thought this through and can help

Curently level 70 tank wanting to fine tune, so i have questions
Setup will be for PvP with , all stats capped except 2 level of cons, that will cap today

Ok so we start
INT - I still hack TL 50 rest in weapon lore .... is this ok when wielding a CS ?

Dex - Me a recycle, driving running junkie ... thats where my points are..... recycle for max ammo, vehicle for 38 rest in atheltics...

Psi .. I can cast level ones on my self here, heavy boost, ans heals
Str .. I have some in transport but a good chunk in heavy almost to 200. Does this still go with the higher the better for Heavy, or do i capp the CS

Cons .... This is the setup I am not too willing to expose, I think here it depends on the kinda of PVP opponent, so I take the CS attitude and setup for tan... energy and split fire x-ray ...with min in poison. (I just pop a few pills me thinks)

Also when doing PvP and Op wars... I dont use PA ... is this wrong, caus eall the other tanks are out there with PA's on

Instrad I mix and match armour .. .viper and fire with some force ....Or should I do the norms here and war the very best a man can get...Kills athletics but boosts str and endurance .....

Anyone got any good recomendations..... No need to post setup, just let me know where i can tweak more

\\Fényx//
11-11-03, 14:35
My tanks got maxed xray and energy, a tank needs that, fire can be around 100 or so cause of the extras from armour, my tank wears CA PA aswell cause its better than dura 4.

Youll wanna dump the driving and maybe keep 25 for a hovertec, ive got 42? recycle or something like that, and rest in TC and agility, I only have the TC needed for a malediction anyway, dont use a doombeamer cause they suck...

Youll wanna get as much HC as possible, no more than 50 tra, thats more than ample tra tho, 30 tra does the job and rest of str in HC, my tanks 11 months old, 99 str (lol) and 94 CON (stupid lom fetish :()

PSI its pretty standard, INT should go all lore if your going for PVP. and CON's your choice

Parker
11-11-03, 14:38
I'd lose transport and have a little bit of resist force - else PE weilding PEs will own you - the small boost you get with extra heavy I think is worth less than proper protection against bullets.

Everything else - depends on your resists. Especially armour choice - your resist spec for PA and for Inq 4 are going to be very different

(also lose vehicles and boost agility ...)

John

Lecko
11-11-03, 14:39
I tend to use a mix of armour types. Heavy Inq Boots are a definate, helmet sometimes inq, sometimes dur.

The PA tho, I don't wear. The hit on agility is a bit too much and the strength bonus isn't really needed when you got 100+ anyway from imps. Duranium 4 is good anyway.

Though, with the melee tank PA, this doesnt have a hit to agility, so I might go for that one (as I'm melee anyhoo).

Con setup is hard. Remember the 114 point cap.

It's a toss up between leaving poison out. You meet one monkey with poison and thats it. You might kill him, but you'll die from stacks anyway.

[edit: I agree with Parker. For PvP, you dont need vehicles. My tank has vehicle, but I use him for PvM too. Stick it in Agility]

Parker
11-11-03, 14:41
Also bare in mind that tranport is 20% STR level - so with 115 str you don't need transport for pvp (having an easy life rare hunting though is different)

JP

p.s. dunno why i'm posting - it's not as if i'm actually playing nc...

Parker
11-11-03, 14:42
Oh and get a filter 2 and keep a adv antidote in your quickbelt for annoying poison monkeys

Clownst0pper
11-11-03, 14:43
I am trying to cap my lvl 90 str tank.

Here is what he has and what has already been said.

all points in weapon lore - INT

All Points in Heavy Combat - Str

86 points into high tech, rest into agility - Dex

Psi - Enough to cast heal and all buffs/deflector

And con, Well I cannot say as it is basically my PE's only everything is doubled.

Imps? Xray head, Batqueen chest, Xray arm, EXP leg, EXP foot.

Marine, PPresist chip, Moveon, Advanced Movement controller, HardonBackbone 3, Filter1/2. Cant go wrong

On cap ill have 202 heavy combat, 115 agility, 95 athletics and a fucking uber con setup.

Tanks are piss to spec :cool: :D

hinch
11-11-03, 14:44
http://www.furious-angels.co.uk/int.gif
http://www.furious-angels.co.uk/str.gif
http://www.furious-angels.co.uk/dex.gif
http://www.furious-angels.co.uk/psi.gif

i would post my cons setup but its shocking you really dont want my cons setup :)

Ryuben
11-11-03, 14:54
Originally posted by hinch
*snip*

i would post my cons setup but its shocking you really dont want my cons setup :)

why lately u lasted a good 4 seconds thats 2 seconds up from normal:D

Lecko
11-11-03, 15:05
I see you've gone for the extra 7 points in psi use (INT).

You could use TL9 heal sanctum or TL9 Deflector Sanctum with that many extra points. Just need more PPU and MST.

ezza
11-11-03, 15:24
well all my strenght is in heavy combat, which without PA gives 199, more depending on what PA i wear if i wear any.

i have 100 weapon lore cos of my imp setup.

my dex i have 77 high tech with imps and buffs its up to 89 so enough for all weapons.

my agility is about 110, whilst i also have 35 in recycle.

my psi is your standard tank psi setup.

cons im maxed on xray similar on energy, fire is a high number,poison i have filter 2 and normally wear viper armour, so i still have decent poison resist.

dr.fish
11-11-03, 16:23
all int in weplore
all str in hc
dex i have just enought hc for mal and rest in agility
con, secret ( altho it sucks)
and psi normal, i have 35 psi pool

greendonkeyuk
11-11-03, 16:27
same as ezza's except i got 96 agi and slightly more tech combat. I have capped nrg and fire resist and almost capped xray (i need to lom as i have waaaaay too much body health atm).

Nexxy
11-11-03, 16:27
Your setups weird hinch o_O

Mines just like fish....
For con if i was to go by neocron.ems.ru (i dont trust it though) id take 7% ish from everything apart from poison which is a bit higher. But not bovered with all the drugs and shit.

Crest
11-11-03, 16:32
What is max on resists ?
Also are these stats on fully capped tanks with all stats ?

dr.fish
11-11-03, 16:34

Crest
11-11-03, 16:35
If energy and X-Ray is close to 114, and then Athleics is hi too .. what does body health sit on ... ?

YoDa-UK
11-11-03, 16:37
hmm this is the trouble here, a lot of people wanna pvp, but put points into other things that are most needed elsewhere, take your hacking for example, wtf are you thinking?

Ok here is the low down, I won't tell you my con setup as its a secret and was made for me :)

But all INT into wep lore, nothing else matters.
Dex, I have nothing but Agility and High Tech, I do have slightly more than is needed for my CS, but thats coz of the old GR rules and I would enjoy using my CS faster from use of a GR into hostiles. I do know my agility is something over 100.

Psi, obviously you get lvl 1 boosts, and a heal, nothing else you can do there.

STR, dont bother with resist force, don't touch transport, just shove everything into heavy combat, only way to go.

Con, now i did say i wouldn't mention my con plan, but I would think its common knowledge that most chars have a base HP at least, most people I know have that set at 75 points, not more or less, and with over 100 in agility you may wanna play with your ATH a bit to get a very good run speed.

Armor, my tank wears Dur 4, I don't use power armor for a very good reason, it makes your targetting box 25% bigger, so your easier to get hit at, if you don't believe me run some tests, get someone to stand still and switch with it on and off, measure the area on your screen, its been proven to me, plus you move a little slower with tank PA, or did.

If melee was ever sorted out like its meant to be and brought inline with being just under APU for dmg, I would lom to melee, a melee setup is far more points than HC, and also if shockers were removed I would think a lot more people would go melee, hella fun :P

Hope this helps.

dr.fish
11-11-03, 16:38
well ya gotta make choices! either health or speed or resits but u can have all of em capped.

now u just have to find out the best combination

Crest
11-11-03, 16:44
Thanks for the help guys .. .I know everyones setup is their treasure and edge in the game, so I do appriciate this

Vid Gamer
11-11-03, 17:38
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
hmm this is the trouble here, a lot of people wanna pvp, but put points into other things that are most needed elsewhere, take your hacking for example, wtf are you thinking?

Ok here is the low down, I won't tell you my con setup as its a secret and was made for me :)

But all INT into wep lore, nothing else matters.

Agreed. I use to have 100+ WEP with the Target 3 but now with a Herc I get like 80-something WEP, which is still decent.

Dex, I have nothing but Agility and High Tech, I do have slightly more than is needed for my CS, but thats coz of the old GR rules and I would enjoy using my CS faster from use of a GR into hostiles. I do know my agility is something over 100.

With my setup I have 89 base T-C and 108 base AGL. I get no bonuses to T-C and a +4 bonus to AGL making it 112.

Psi, obviously you get lvl 1 boosts, and a heal, nothing else you can do there.

Yeah, not much you can do here. 6 MST is all you need, then I have a little more PPU then the requirement and then the rest into PPW. I can cast my heal, deflector, shelter, and HC boost all in one motion without having to wait for my PSI to regenerate.

STR, dont bother with resist force, don't touch transport, just shove everything into heavy combat, only way to go.

Agreed. I get 220 H-C with self buffs.

Con, now i did say i wouldn't mention my con plan, but I would think its common knowledge that most chars have a base HP at least, most people I know have that set at 75 points, not more or less, and with over 100 in agility you may wanna play with your ATH a bit to get a very good run speed.

With 75 base HLT at 100 base CON with a good Imp setup, I believe 75 base is too much. Unfortunately I only have 93 CON base but with imps I get over 100 CON and with PPU buffs I already reach the HP max at 595. So once I reach 100 base CON I might lower my base HLT to as low as I can go until I just get 595 with PPU buffs. That tweak will be hell, but worth the extra few points. :)

Armor, my tank wears Dur 4, I don't use power armor for a very good reason, it makes your targetting box 25% bigger, so your easier to get hit at, if you don't believe me run some tests, get someone to stand still and switch with it on and off, measure the area on your screen, its been proven to me, plus you move a little slower with tank PA, or did.

I use to not wear PA but once PA3 was lowered I couldn't resist. It's true your hitbox becomes a bit bigger, but the increase in resists and H-C are great. Losing 20 ATL isn't that big of a deal to me, I have 70 base ATL and 85 with imps, so I get 60 ATL with 112 AGL, so I really don't see a difference. Plus I'm basing my resists with it currently.

CON in general, get about 70 ATL base and start off with 75 base HLT which you can probably lower later. No END. Most people use the Bat Queen Chest for the +30, but it's better you use the Anti-gamma Chest for the x-ray and just use the instant Stamina Booster 2's. Try to get Fire high and max Energy and X-ray.

Arkan
11-11-03, 17:47
In TG, I have seen a Tank 72/51 8|

72... HOW??

ezza
11-11-03, 18:02
Originally posted by Arkan
In TG, I have seen a Tank 72/51 8|

72... HOW??

its a exploit of sorts

Cypher_Psy
11-11-03, 18:07
With the lower second rank I'd hazard a guess at a Kami Chip.

ericdraven
11-11-03, 18:08
Originally posted by ezza
its a exploit of sorts
Yes, an exploit like "using a vehicle"... :)

ezza
11-11-03, 18:08
its not the kami chip and i aint saying what it is as the last 2 threads it was mentioned in got closed

Eric its not a vehicle

ericdraven
11-11-03, 18:10
Originally posted by ezza
its not the kami chip and i aint saying what it is as the last 2 threads it was mentioned in got closed

Eric its not a vehicle
But you CAN do it with a vehicle, whereas the highest possible rank without is 66 AFAIK, even with Kami and all possible sorts of boosts (spell, fortress, ..).

ezza
11-11-03, 18:12
but the vehicle rank usually drops off the moment you leave the vehicle, only in a few occasions will the rank stay longer, but anyway no vehicle will give you the rank that were talking about

Cypher_Psy
11-11-03, 18:32
The one that people are using to exploit their rank to level in the caves as a /2 noob?

REMUS
11-11-03, 18:50
you just have to remember that you dont need to cap energy becuase with about 80-100 energy and full energy armour appart from boots (obviously) you totally cap energy, if you take off dur 4 pants and put on some inquiz 4's you still have about 95% energy cap + about 40-50% fire cap with just inquiz 4 boots and pants adding fire resist only allows you to take even more hits.

and i use power armour 3 all the time, dont use pa4 its total and utter gimpage tbh and with a decent cs you will cap everthing but aim and maybe range + most importantly run speed if you have your con configured well.

BTW con resists only get you so far if you have 114 in fir,xxr,nrg then you will have low body health and run speed.

+ the hit box thing it total BS, it makes your hit box look bigger, but not the hit zones.

ATH 105+
BDY HEALTH 80+

Fire 80+
Energy 80+
Xray 114 (no contest)
Poison 30+

implants

adv mov controller 3
move on
Marine
PP resistor

IMHO hercs are shit :p ive never needed one

Vid Gamer
11-11-03, 19:39
Just to confirm, what is the resist cap? (talking with base/armor/implants/bones).

g0rt
11-11-03, 20:03
If you want a pure h-c pvp tank you want:

INT - all weapon lore

STR - all h-c

DEX - enough h-t to use CS without a hc boost... this will give you enough with ANY hc boost (1, 2 or 3) to use mally/doomie ... the rest into agility

CON - im not gonna give this away, but let me tell you if you can get your agility high as hell with imps and capped dex, you dont need much athletics at all....you wont even notice a speed difference...its the key to tank resists in my opinion

PSI - if you really wanna go hardcore, you wanna have just enough mst to use hc1, just enough psi power that you have enough mana to cast one buff at a time, and the rest into PPU... you can actually get over 500% on your deflector/heal if you set it up right.

hinch
11-11-03, 20:06
nexxy whats odd about my setup

the only slightly strange thing is my psi/psu setup but i have a reason for that as most people who`ve dueled me will know

and if fenix reads this he should hit it straight away as it makes him chuckle every time i do it

Vid Gamer
11-11-03, 20:20
Originally posted by g0rt
CON - im not gonna give this away, but let me tell you if you can get your agility high as hell with imps and capped dex, you dont need much athletics at all....you wont even notice a speed difference...its the key to tank resists in my opinion

Bah, from the sounds of this looks like 70 base seems too much. More tweaking for me. ;)

I dunno' though, I get 65-5 DEX with my setup and I have 112 AGL with 60 ATL with PA3, and it seems I move a TINY bit slower then with 85 ATL and the PA3 off. If KK ever introduces new or tweaked PA's for Tanks (or make PA4 viable), you'll take even more of a hit to ATL, so I might just stick with 70 base ATL.

Besides, I have an excess amount of points from something else anyway. ;)

BombShell
12-11-03, 00:58
@@ i wont even use any of ur setups
gort seems to be giving good info listent o him

Scikar
12-11-03, 02:01
A little more help. You want resist force, get just enough so that your total for pierce armor is 200. That's the maximum possible pierce armor you can get, and it's worth going for considering the number of Pain Easers, Liberators, Moon Strikers and Speed Guns around. Get a bit of transport too, just enough so that you can comfortably carry at least CS + Speed Gun, preferably a Moon Striker too, and enough ammo for each to last an OP war, no more, no less. After that slam everything into H-C and you will still cap damage and RoF on a CS.

The other important thing to consider is PA. The HUD box around you will become bigger, however the actual area around you which can be targetted stays the same. Thus you are not easier to hit, in this sense. The -ve to athletics however, does make you easier to hit. You must decide whether you feel the armor and H-C bonus is worth the speed decrease. Personally, I can live with it, so I use PA. Others can't, and don't use it. It's entirely a matter of opinion, just make sure your opinion is formed on fact and not hearsay.

EDIT: To confirm on resists, 114 is the cap for resist under CON/STR. Skill resists up to 100 are converted to armor by the formula skill resist x 0.9 = armor. After 100 you get a bonus, such that at 114 resist (the cap) you receive 119 armor. For precise info check http://neocron.ems.ru. Armor itself caps at 200. The absorption of armor is linear up to 100, such that 50 armor = 33% absorption, and 100 armor = 66% absorption. Past 100 it still increases linearly, but at a lower rate, such that 200 armor (the cap) absorbs 76% of incoming damage.

Vid Gamer
12-11-03, 02:33
Originally posted by BombShell
@@ i wont even use any of ur setups
gort seems to be giving good info listent o him

Okay. Many people in the thread already stated what g0rt has pretty much. o_O

Vid Gamer
12-11-03, 02:42
Originally posted by Scikar
A little more help. You want resist force, get just enough so that your total for pierce armor is 200. That's the maximum possible pierce armor you can get, and it's worth going for considering the number of Pain Easers, Liberators, Moon Strikers and Speed Guns around. Get a bit of transport too, just enough so that you can comfortably carry at least CS + Speed Gun, preferably a Moon Striker too, and enough ammo for each to last an OP war, no more, no less. After that slam everything into H-C and you will still cap damage and RoF on a CS.

I'm not positive, but sacrificing those points and not wearing the PA3 boost to H-C you can still cap it? Damage is easy to cap, but what about RoF and distance?

The other important thing to consider is PA. The HUD box around you will become bigger, however the actual area around you which can be targetted stays the same. Thus you are not easier to hit, in this sense. The -ve to athletics however, does make you easier to hit. You must decide whether you feel the armor and H-C bonus is worth the speed decrease. Personally, I can live with it, so I use PA. Others can't, and don't use it. It's entirely a matter of opinion, just make sure your opinion is formed on fact and not hearsay.

Well that's good to know ;). I honestly don't see the big difference in speed, imo.

EDIT: To confirm on resists, 114 is the cap for resist under CON/STR. Skill resists up to 100 are converted to armor by the formula skill resist x 0.9 = armor. After 100 you get a bonus, such that at 114 resist (the cap) you receive 119 armor. For precise info check http://neocron.ems.ru. Armor itself caps at 200. The absorption of armor is linear up to 100, such that 50 armor = 33% absorption, and 100 armor = 66% absorption. Past 100 it still increases linearly, but at a lower rate, such that 200 armor (the cap) absorbs 76% of incoming damage.

This shit always confuses me. When you say 114 is the cap, I assume that's 114 base. 200 armor is the cap for armor resist, okay. So purely for example I have 80 base x-ray with 95 with a PPR, 20 x-ray from armor, 25 x-ray from bones, that would be considered 140 x-ray resist, no? However, this 140 didn't go over the cap because it revolved around the base being 114? o_O8|:confused:

Scikar
12-11-03, 02:56
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
I'm not positive, but sacrificing those points and not wearing the PA3 boost to H-C you can still cap it? Damage is easy to cap, but what about RoF and distance?

When I finally get my Herc I'll have 200 force and pierce armor, enough transport for CS/TSG/MS and at least 10 clips of ammo for each, all my armor, plus a little spare room, and with PA3 and HC booster 1 HC comes to 212. Which I'm pretty certain will cap RoF on a CS with 120% freq, and if not, it will be extremely close, enough that I wouldn't notice the difference. I don't think you can cap range on a CS any easier than you can cap aiming, but any gain in range you could manage would have little effect.

This shit always confuses me. When you say 114 is the cap, I assume that's 114 base. 200 armor is the cap for armor resist, okay. So purely for example I have 80 base x-ray with 95 with a PPR, 20 x-ray from armor, 25 x-ray from bones, that would be considered 140 x-ray resist, no? However, this 140 didn't go over the cap because it revolved around the base being 114? o_O8|:confused:

114 is the cap for resists, including imps. In your example above, you have 95 XRR, which gives you ~85 armor. You are now talking in terms of armor, not resists, so you're looking at a cap of 200. You add 20 from armor = 105 armor, and then add 25 from bones, for a total of 130 armor. Your XRR skill is at 95, which means you can still add a further 19 points to reach 114 skill, giving 119 armor, bringing your total armor to 164, and so you can then add 36 armor to reach the armor cap of 200. If you add any more resist, you'll still only get 119 armor from it, and damage is calculated in terms of armor, so above 114 resist skill grants no bonus.

-=Blasehase=-
12-11-03, 03:08
look @ my sig...

its a usefull tool to plan characters =)

and the next feature will be this: http://home.pages.at/smoker/capture_2.jpg

i think ist ready on weekend

Vid Gamer
12-11-03, 03:32
When I finally get my Herc I'll have 200 force and pierce armor, enough transport for CS/TSG/MS and at least 10 clips of ammo for each, all my armor, plus a little spare room, and with PA3 and HC booster 1 HC comes to 212. Which I'm pretty certain will cap RoF on a CS with 120% freq, and if not, it will be extremely close, enough that I wouldn't notice the difference. I don't think you can cap range on a CS any easier than you can cap aiming, but any gain in range you could manage would have little effect.

Really? I have the setup of Marine/Herc/MoveOn/PPR and the HB3 as imps with all my STR into H-C at 100 base STR I get 220 H-C with a self H-C boost. You have 212 without a Herc and all points not dedicated to H-C? :confused:

114 is the cap for resists, including imps. In your example above, you have 95 XRR, which gives you ~85 armor. You are now talking in terms of armor, not resists, so you're looking at a cap of 200. You add 20 from armor = 105 armor, and then add 25 from bones, for a total of 130 armor. Your XRR skill is at 95, which means you can still add a further 19 points to reach 114 skill, giving 119 armor, bringing your total armor to 164, and so you can then add 36 armor to reach the armor cap of 200. If you add any more resist, you'll still only get 119 armor from it, and damage is calculated in terms of armor, so above 114 resist skill grants no bonus.

Wow, sorry man.. totally and utterly lost there. :confused::(

Scikar
12-11-03, 03:38
Originally posted by Vid Gamer
Really? I have the setup of Marine/Herc/MoveOn/PPR and the HB3 as imps with all my STR into H-C at 100 base STR I get 220 H-C with a self H-C boost. You have 212 without a Herc and all points not dedicated to H-C? :confused:

8 HC above 100 = 40 points to spend on just a little transport and resist force.

Wow, sorry man.. totally and utterly lost there. :confused::(

OK I'll try to break it down.

The first thing to understand is that damage is not dependant on resists. It's dependant on armor. Your resists are converted into armor points, and added to the armor points you get from the armor you wear.

The maximum armor points you can add from resists is 119 armor, and you get this from having 114 in that particular resist skill (including imps).

The maximum number of armor points you can have is 200.

Having more resist than 114 gives you no extra armor, thus you take no less damage, and having more armor than 200 absorbs no additional damage.

hinch
12-11-03, 04:00
sickar my stats are using pp resist, moveon, marine , herc

with hc1 and basic resist 1 on me

i pain easers hardly scratch, hl`s dont hurt too much, por i dont even have to both with.

fire is the only thing i have to watch my self with atm but thats cos i havent finished lomming to compensate for having herc in now and removing my amc3

Vid Gamer
12-11-03, 04:04
8 HC above 100 = 40 points to spend on just a little transport and resist force.

Ah, okay. That's actually a pretty good idea. With my setup of base/armor/implants/bones I get 200 FRC and PRC with 87+58 FOR, then 14 points to put two more points in H-C for a total of 214 max and the last 4 points into TRA, at 125 STR with 28 total TRA that's plenty, imo.

OK I'll try to break it down.

The first thing to understand is that damage is not dependant on resists. It's dependant on armor. Your resists are converted into armor points, and added to the armor points you get from the armor you wear.

The maximum armor points you can add from resists is 119 armor, and you get this from having 114 in that particular resist skill (including imps).

The maximum number of armor points you can have is 200.

Having more resist than 114 gives you no extra armor, thus you take no less damage, and having more armor than 200 absorbs no additional damage.

Okay, I think I get it now. lol

EDIT: So basically you want to reach X-ray at 114 with base + imps and then get as close to 200 with the armor bonuses?

Vid Gamer
12-11-03, 06:08
Fuck it.. Scikar, you have a PM. ;)

KRIMINAL99
12-11-03, 22:01
My unpopular opinion on Con setup:

at 100 armour in a damage type you get 66% resist...

at 200 armour in a damage type you get 76% resist...

200 armour is MUCH harder to get than 100 armour...

595 Health with 66% resist = 420 Health with 76% resist...

If a gun uses more than one damage type and you only have 76% resist for one type and not the other you are not much better off than a person with straight 66% resists (like not even a CS burst... and thats assuming you have the same health)....

595 Health with 66% resist = 513 health with 76% resist against a guns primary dam type and 66% against its secondary. Btw this means if you have 200 Nrg armour and 100 force, fire or xray and the corresponding CS is used against you, you are worse off than me unless you have at least 513 health. (not taking into account lack of other CON/STR skills)

All guns other than HL can use almost every damage type...

Its not even possible to cap every resist type, and to even think about getting close you have to give up some health which means you might not end up as effective as someone with capped health and 100 armour for each dam type. Not to mention your probably going to be giving up any extra endurance, capped run speed, maybe some damage potential...

Only exception is IMO is if you want to make a antiMonk OP fighter... They will probably use HL so if you cap NRG resist and Health and get high level shelter you will take alot more damage then someone with like my setup. (like maybe an extra 5 or 6 zaps) Of course at that point they could prolly do more damage with fire but most likely they wont realize it. (shelter multiplies what would otherwise be a small difference, and I mean if both people recieve the same shelter)

fatwreck
12-11-03, 22:34
dont forget about fire resists.... there are lots of people out there that use x-heated CS's and phospher pibby/PE's.